Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572406 times)

Offline KanSt43

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2200 on: October 03, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »
Ronnie may be a clown, but gah, this is great.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: October 03, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
What's that 'cruit's @?
He goes to William M. Raines high school. Felt like a creep searching for him on twitter.
The AD at his high school is Douglas White [email protected].
I can't say anything to him. I've been told that I will be lucky if Ron doesn't retaliate against me just for this thread. He used to tell me that he still had his "bad boy" connections, not to mention a BFF with connections to Pentagon. Pretty sure this was supposed to make me behave. Haha....nervous laughter.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: October 03, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
Drone attack?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: October 03, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
Drone attack?

Oh. Hadn't thought of that. (Laughed out loud.) Then thought maybe should sleep in my car. Under an overpass.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: October 03, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
I can't say anything to him. I've been told that I will be lucky if Ron doesn't retaliate against me just for this thread. He used to tell me that he still had his "bad boy" connections, not to mention a BFF with connections to Pentagon. 

1) LOL
2) But this could become the greatest RP story yet.
3) I RT'd the author's column with the link here. :dunno:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: October 03, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
I can't say anything to him. I've been told that I will be lucky if Ron doesn't retaliate against me just for this thread. He used to tell me that he still had his "bad boy" connections, not to mention a BFF with connections to Pentagon. 

1) LOL

1) you are the best (and should probably also consider the under the overpass idea)
2) thinking I should send someone the flash drive so if something happens to me you all can still enjoy snowman blow job pics
3) now that Mr. Bread brought up the drone attack thing, I'm thinking about becoming very religious.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:09 PM »

1) LOL

1) you are the best (and should probably also consider the under the overpass idea)
2) thinking I should send someone the flash drive so if something happens to me you all can still enjoy snowman blow job pics
3) now that Mr. Bread brought up the drone attack thing, I'm thinking about becoming very religious.

Probably wouldn't hurt to duplicate that flash drive and get a copy into the hands of an attorney or somebody you trust... I dunno.

Perhaps one of our resident attorneys could chime in.

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: October 03, 2013, 09:09:04 PM »

1) LOL

Probably wouldn't hurt to duplicate that flash drive and get a copy into the hands of an attorney or somebody you trust... I dunno.

Perhaps one of our resident attorneys could chime in.

:dunno:

......orjust post it all here and let it live on in all it's "glory".
@mikec2w

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: October 03, 2013, 11:06:14 PM »
There are copies. In some sort of unfortunate circumstance, I left instructions to post the whole thing except for any info about my family.
Ron conned his way into the inner circle of my life, I trusted him with every detail about me and my kids. It's crazy to think about it now, he never cared about me for a minute and he was such a convincing liar I thought we were all safe. Not so much.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: October 05, 2013, 01:35:53 AM »
Hi. Sorry. Seems like things got kind of serious. I'm alive :)
This text is like an onion. Layers. At the time, I thought G$ was my friend. She lied right to me. And to Ron's mom. Ron's kids. G$'s husband. Her beautiful child.
Okay, back to the light...
What do you think the end of this party looked like? Hmmm?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: October 05, 2013, 06:17:09 AM »
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 06:30:38 AM by tuck34 »

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: October 05, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: October 07, 2013, 10:31:49 PM »
The kid who was so impressed with how religious Ron Prince is committed to Rutgers today.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/10/rutgers_recruiting_simmons_talks_rutegrs_commitment.html

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: October 07, 2013, 10:36:56 PM »
You win some, you dupe some.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: October 08, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
The kid who was so impressed with how religious Ron Prince is committed to Rutgers today.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/10/rutgers_recruiting_simmons_talks_rutegrs_commitment.html

you seem surprised that someone could be fooled by Ron  :bang:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: October 08, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »
Not surprised at all. Of course Ron has convinced the players that he is religious. He is passing himself off (again) as an honorable man. He has done all manner of things so wrong and deplorable that no one would have anything to do with him if they knew. But he will, I am certain, continue to get away with all of this. 

He will continue to hit on his player's moms. He will continue to put his hands into the pants of any woman who will hold still for a minute, and he will continue to fake out the head coaches and ADs at any school he works for. That is just who he is. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: October 08, 2013, 08:59:25 PM »
Be Advised:  The Tan Man Conneth.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: October 08, 2013, 09:58:30 PM »
Be Advised:  The Tan Man Conneth.

There's the movie title.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: October 09, 2013, 07:05:26 AM »
Not surprised at all. Of course Ron has convinced the players that he is religious. He is passing himself off (again) as an honorable man. He has done all manner of things so wrong and deplorable that no one would have anything to do with him if they knew. But he will, I am certain, continue to get away with all of this. 

He will continue to hit on his player's moms. He will continue to put his hands into the pants of any woman who will hold still for a minute, and he will continue to fake out the head coaches and ADs at any school he works for. That is just who he is.

married women willing to swing/cheat seem to be easy prey?

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: October 09, 2013, 09:51:27 AM »

Nailed It.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: October 09, 2013, 09:52:50 AM »
DGale, you might enjoy the Master Dating Thread. You might learn a thing or two. http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=19026.0

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: October 09, 2013, 10:40:43 AM »

The married women are not prey items to the Love Ninja, they are as bas as he is and he thinks he is doing them a favor because their husbands are not keeping them happy. He told me this.
These cheating women are not neglected, they just have no value system or personal dignity IMHO. 

As for swingers, during the first few months he was in Jax, on three separate occassions he told me about a couple who tried to pick him up in a bar. He described what the woman was wearing (in detail) and told me about their lives and thoughts on open relationships, like he got to know them really well. He told me he thought it was "funny" that they were so excited when they thought he might be their third for the evening. At the time, I thought this was an odd coincidence, meeting all these swingers (yes, WackySquawk, I could learn something from the Master Dating Thread). Looking back, it seems that maybe a person who is into that lifestyle can tap into the community?
Because I get hit on by random swinging couples all the time. Said no one. Ever. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: October 09, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »

The married women are not prey items to the Love Ninja, they are as bas as he is and he thinks he is doing them a favor because their husbands are not keeping them happy. He told me this.
These cheating women are not neglected, they just have no value system or personal dignity IMHO. 

As for swingers, during the first few months he was in Jax, on three separate occassions he told me about a couple who tried to pick him up in a bar. He described what the woman was wearing (in detail) and told me about their lives and thoughts on open relationships, like he got to know them really well. He told me he thought it was "funny" that they were so excited when they thought he might be their third for the evening. At the time, I thought this was an odd coincidence, meeting all these swingers (yes, WackySquawk, I could learn something from the Master Dating Thread). Looking back, it seems that maybe a person who is into that lifestyle can tap into the community?
Because I get hit on by random swinging couples all the time. Said no one. Ever.

Really? It's happened to me several times.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: October 09, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »

Really? It's happened to me several times.

:horrorsurprise:

Go on.