Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572709 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2150 on: October 02, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
Breaking: Do not apply for a job on James Franklin's staff if your wife is not a smoke show.

Quote from: James Franklin
I’ve been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she’s a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That’s part of the deal. There’s a very strong correlation between having the confidence, going up and talking to a women, and being quick on your feet and having some personality and confidence and being articulate and confident, than it is walking into a high school and recruiting a kid and selling him.

http://thebiglead.com/2012/05/31/vanberbilt-coach-james-franklin-only-hires-assistants-with-attractive-wives/

Stud, confirmed.  Though he did apologize later for it.

Good stuff, I don't think any of us have read that before about our former offensive coordinator. Thanks

Nope, it's Mr Luke.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21257.0

Pretty weird to assume that we completely missed that story from a year and a half ago, it was really good looking out though. Is Wooly coaching somewhere again?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: October 02, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »
I was so asleep while prince was here.  I had no idea Franklin coached at ksu cats.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: October 02, 2013, 08:40:19 PM »
:Wha:  To think I didn't even do a quick search.  Bunch of egg on my face over here.  Very weird situ for all involved.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Lacey

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: October 02, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »
And another thing, that James Franklin once said he wouldn't hire an assistant until he sees his wife, boy.
You know, I'd like to also add that Pootie Tang can kick some ass too, boy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: October 02, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
Lacey and Situ-injun sighting on the same night :excited:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: October 02, 2013, 09:11:58 PM »
And another thing, that James Franklin once said he wouldn't hire an assistant until he sees his wife, boy.

Ron understood the James Franklin theory: have a certain kind of wife/girlfriend and boost your career chances. So, he disrespected his wife and children and started hunting. At the East West game he was so happy that the coaches and their wives "loved" me. Said it would do such great things for his career. But he was cheating on me then, at Desire with other women, and G$. He never cared one bit about me. I had the right credentials. Professional, looked the way he wanted me to, but I was just a warm body, and he replaced me the instant I told him to go to hell. He already had a spare or two ready to go.
Coaches like Franklin and Ranni don't view a woman as a human being.
No wonder fball89 felt a dark cloud after interacting with our Hero.

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: October 02, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
I wouldn't lump Franklin in same boat as Prince ever. Franklin never inappropriate, never heard anyone complain about him. Players heard and saw things with Prince, never with Franklin. Just sayin.

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: October 02, 2013, 09:34:03 PM »
Dgale I am sorry what happened to you and a visitor. I am really sorry for all the kids who are innocent and hurt the most

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: October 02, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
I wouldn't lump Franklin in same boat as Prince ever. Franklin never inappropriate, never heard anyone complain about him. Players heard and saw things with Prince, never with Franklin. Just sayin.

Well stated.  I almost posted the exact same thing...

bears are fast...

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: October 02, 2013, 09:41:20 PM »
Dgale I had a thought. Every serial cheater I know is secretly extremely insecure. Need intimacy to bury those feelings. They front like they're intelligent, but listen to them humblebrag about themselves. Self-promote if you will. Meanwhile the real successful people are humble and loyal=LHC Bill Snyder

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: October 02, 2013, 09:52:59 PM »
fball89, what you say makes sense. I never saw a moment when Ron was humble or loyal.
Also, I shouldn't judge Franklin on just that one quote. His statements on the subject are sketchy, but I don't know him.
With certainty, tho, I can say that Ron could care less about the well being of the people in his life, male or female. Particularly female.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: October 02, 2013, 10:00:11 PM »
Dgale I had a thought. Every serial cheater I know is secretly extremely insecure. Need intimacy to bury those feelings. They front like they're intelligent, but listen to them humblebrag about themselves. Self-promote if you will. Meanwhile the real successful people are humble and loyal=LHC Bill Snyder

poor fanning  :frown:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: October 02, 2013, 10:02:22 PM »
He was braggadocious but couldn't back it up, on the field anyway. Swingers stuff grosses me out. The positives of his coaching stint, the pregame smoke at tunnel, the purple pants, definitely the music, football 101 and 201 for women. But we lost horribly, it was ugly. He was in over his head.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: October 02, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »
He was braggadocious but couldn't back it up, on the field anyway. Swingers stuff grosses me out. The positives of his coaching stint, the pregame smoke at tunnel, the purple pants, definitely the music, football 101 and 201 for women. But we lost horribly, it was ugly. He was in over his head.
:love:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: October 02, 2013, 10:22:59 PM »

Supercalifragilisticextrabraggadocious!!!

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: October 02, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »
Dgale I had a thought. Every serial cheater I know is secretly extremely insecure. Need intimacy to bury those feelings. They front like they're intelligent, but listen to them humblebrag about themselves. Self-promote if you will. Meanwhile the real successful people are humble and loyal=LHC LHC Bill Snyder

how many serial cheaters do you know? :horrorsurprise:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: October 02, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »

Supercalifragilisticextrabraggadocious!!!

:lol:

Ron Poppins! (With apologies to Mary Poppins, of course).

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: October 03, 2013, 12:01:37 AM »

The purple pants were atrocious

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: October 03, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »
I would totally have got in the hot tub with Franklin or Raheem.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: October 03, 2013, 08:24:21 AM »
A lucky Football for Women student told me that there were several of Ron's affairs in the class (some of them married). I guess it was a "positive" for Ron to look out at his lovely pupils and think about how many people he was screwing on so many levels.

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: October 03, 2013, 08:38:52 AM »
A lucky Football for Women student told me that there were several of Ron's affairs in the class (some of them married). I guess it was a "positive" for Ron to look out at his lovely pupils and think about how many people he was screwing on so many levels.
Doubtful of the 101 and 201 in Manhattan.  First there weren't many in the classes, and I would say only a handful were 30-35 range and mostly they were older than that. I suspect not his type no?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: October 03, 2013, 08:40:03 AM »
In the news this morning, Rutgers is trying hard to recruit Lamont Simmons (FL cornerback). Here is what the young man had to say about our Hero:

Rutgers: "It's a great school education-wise, a great engineering school. They have a great tradition and just talking to coach Ron Prince, he's a great guy. He's very religious. That's something that really attracted me to the school. I'm big on religion – Christianity – and talking about relationships with God. It's just really attractive."

I must have missed the worship services that Sunday morning at Desire Cancun. Maybe that's where Ron was when he disappeared for over an hour.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/10/rutgers_recruiting_lamont_simmons_6-2_florida_cornerback_to_decide_oct_7_rutgers_a_finalist.html

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: October 03, 2013, 08:41:38 AM »
Doubtful of the 101 and 201 in Manhattan.  First there weren't many in the classes, and I would say only a handful were 30-35 range and mostly they were older than that. I suspect not his type no?

Female is his type. G$ and at least one other in Jax are in their 50s.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: October 03, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »
any recruit that goes to a school because an assistant coach is religious is a dumbass. won't even be his position coach.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: October 03, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »
BAHAHAHA!!!!! Religious?? Oh yeah, I forgot abt all the times he said what a blessing I was to him...and yes, we've already established from the pictures that anything with lady parts is his type, age and looks not prevelant. DGale, at least at Desire there was the laying of hands on...which reminds me, I will arrive in Cancun Saturday for several days