Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573340 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2075 on: September 30, 2013, 05:33:54 PM »
man oh man I would've harassed Ron so hard from the upper deck if he were coaching in the Superdome.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: September 30, 2013, 05:42:07 PM »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: September 30, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »
Was Ron was a Friends guy or did you tell him the lobster thing?

I don't know if he was a Friends guy. He used to go on and on about how we were going to hold hands while we sat in our rocking chairs when we were old. He said we would be like creatures that mate for life (why a swinger who was effing half of Jax would say this crazy stuff is beyond me. Unnecessary lies).

I told him that I'd seen a Friends episode and learned that lobsters mate for life (but that is not really a good source for scientific info). He thought it was "so sweet."  Called me his lobster quite a lot. Too bad what he meant was "meaningless woman I am conning right now."

I'll await MIR's ruling.

Too close for my taste. If he was promising the world the dgale, and he were a real man he would have ridiculed her for watching White Friends. Think about this, Tyra Banks was too black for White Friends so Alicia Tyler had to be the black chick that didn't look too black for this white dude to lay up with.

Shame on you dgale and Ron too :nono:

Aisha Tyler from Archer?  Google says Alicia is a dead pron star you weirdo.  Also, where on earth do you get this Tyra Banks info?  I'm not seeing her as more black than Aisha Tyler.  As terrible as Friends is not race related, it seems to me that Tyler was likely just funnier and a better comedic actress than Banks.  She has the better sitcom actress c.v.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 30, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
So I was just introduced to this thread today. If you think any of this is BS you certainly don't know Ron. I'm the friend of WackySquawk. The friend who's ex/babysitter was getting banged by Prince Douche. I guess you could call me a babysitter too since I was over at their house watching their kids just as much as she was. Side note, she was also banging Jeff Rodgers the special teams coach but that was after I kicked her out of our apartment. He used to text her after he went to Denver some pretty sick crap. Anyways, I've had so many encounters/stories with Ron Prince. He treated his kids like dirt and Zoe. Not to mention I got the feeling on several occasions that if I would have been down, Zoe would have swapped partners. That's not something to brag about, but it's the truth. Back to that POS. None of this surprised me, he is about as sleazy of a human as I've ever met. I once remember being at his place when Josh Freeman and Tysn Hartman came over for some reason. Then Ronald had to leave and I talked to them for a little while and I'll never forget Hartman calling him a double chinned as*ho&$.

:surprised:

welcome, IslandCat.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: September 30, 2013, 10:20:08 PM »
I'm glad IslandCat is speaking up. When I found out Ron had played me for a year I was completely unhinged. Told him just what I thought of him, ranted and raved. He told me my anger was not "attractive."
He acted like he was this impeccable, intellectual man of honor and I had just lost my mind.
There he was with restroom girl and G$. Sick and depraved, and he insisted that I was confused.
He's been that disgusting for years. I wasn't confused, but unfortunately a little slow to catch on.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 01, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »
Apparently K State coaches must live in non-gated communities. Poor dears.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 01, 2013, 01:02:06 PM »
Pffft, those poors don't even have gated communities.  :Carl:  Get some gates, y'all!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 01, 2013, 09:02:32 PM »

sounds like he is full of crap

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 01, 2013, 09:36:25 PM »

He couldn't afford those townhouses when he got the job. It's a $1,000,000 donation just for the privalige of purchasing one.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 01, 2013, 09:50:33 PM »
What kind of rich person would want to live smashed next to another rich person like that?  None is what kind.  Real four pack of losers right there. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: October 01, 2013, 10:08:17 PM »
BLAH!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: October 01, 2013, 10:19:16 PM »
What kind of rich person would want to live smashed next to another rich person like that?  None is what kind.  Real four pack of losers right there. 

can't imagine a rich person wanting to live in mhk at all tbh

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2087 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:14 PM »

can't imagine a rich person wanting to live in mhk at all tbh
Brian Doyle Murray, tho

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 01, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
Coward tho

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 02, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »

He couldn't afford those townhouses when he got the job. It's a $1,000,000 donation just for the privalige of purchasing one.

Not quite the way that works anymore as prices have gone way down since nobody is really developing out there like they originally planned. Source: I have family that owns one.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: October 02, 2013, 09:48:49 AM »
i can't believe someone would buy one of those.  as bread said, hi can i sit on your lap?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: October 02, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »
IslandCat got me thinking about how many people's lives Ron has effed up. On this thread alone, several marriages, lives of single moms who trusted him, people he works with. And he does not give one $h:t about any of them.
The woman he refers to in this text is a married woman in Jax he was having an affair with the whole time we were together.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: October 02, 2013, 10:42:08 AM »
that last text seems kind of random

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: October 02, 2013, 10:42:25 AM »
i can't believe someone would buy one of those.  as bread said, hi can i sit on your lap?

Might work pretty well as a swingers compound, tho

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: October 02, 2013, 10:44:38 AM »
Ron's emoticon game is on point, and he nose it.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: October 02, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »

spracne from deep
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: October 02, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »

Could really use him texting 'cruits.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: October 02, 2013, 11:08:54 AM »
welp the gopowercat gang has linked this thread over there. not sure how it will turn out

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: October 02, 2013, 11:10:40 AM »
At least the emoticons are real, unlike the emotions he faked us out with. How typical, same kinds of texts that he sends to us all...and you see where the priority is for arrival. Gail, can you imagine being forced to see her strip tease, vomit. I still feel shocked at some of the stuff that comes out on here. The babysitter, the many wives in Kansas, Indy and Jax. The magnitude of lies, I wonder if he is telling the many Italians at Rutgers the same lie he told me abt his ethnicity. I have to say, as an Italian I find it offensive and juvenile. I never knew him at all. Why some people are complacent are beyond me...the whole bathroom incident would have spawned the exact media coverage he wants to avoid as there would've been a half-bald bitch from where I snatched her up and beat her ass all the way to the parking lot before I dealt with him, JS.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: October 02, 2013, 11:11:47 AM »
At least the emoticons are real, unlike the emotions he faked us out with. How typical, same kinds of texts that he sends to us all...and you see where the priority is for arrival. Gail, can you imagine being forced to see her strip tease, vomit. I still feel shocked at some of the stuff that comes out on here. The babysitter, the many wives in Kansas, Indy and Jax. The magnitude of lies, I wonder if he is telling the many Italians at Rutgers the same lie he told me abt his ethnicity. I have to say, as an Italian I find it offensive and juvenile. I never knew him at all. Why some people are complacent are beyond me...the whole bathroom incident would have spawned the exact media coverage he wants to avoid as there would've been a half-bald bitch from where I snatched her up and beat her ass all the way to the parking lot before I dealt with him, JS.

:horrorsurprise:
@mikec2w