Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572838 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2050 on: September 27, 2013, 11:03:04 AM »
I still enjoy this thread. Hope the juiciness never stops.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: September 27, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
I still enjoy this thread. Hope the juiciness never stops.

The Great thing about Ranni is he can't help but be juicy. It won't be long before he's sneaking up behind one of his fellow coaches' wives, or being found early in the morning grinning in a Rutgers dorm hallway.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:15 PM »
Good grief, what a weird Super Bowl, squawks: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=11994507
Looks to me like Ron Prince owns Phog.net.  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: September 28, 2013, 03:21:00 AM »
i just want more ron selfies.

It would be great if this turned into the ron selfie and stupid text message thread.

Stupid texts have arrived. CNS, you have been so patient. (Did I mention there are over 700 pages of lies?) This is January 16, 2013. Ron had been dipping his rather modest junk in the swinging Jax ladies and various sweepstakes winners at Desire, and was trying to convince me that every NFL team in the country was aching for his big, strong, awesome coach magic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: September 28, 2013, 07:48:20 AM »
Good grief, what a weird Super Bowl, squawks: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=11994507
Looks to me like Ron Prince owns Phog.net.  :ROFL:

That's a weird circle fest they got going on

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: September 28, 2013, 09:33:03 AM »
They don't want to lose me to Cleveland.

:lol:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: September 28, 2013, 09:51:06 AM »
Silly season  :D

MORE!!!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: September 28, 2013, 10:11:55 AM »
What's the "lobster" bit?  I think I missed that part.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: September 28, 2013, 10:23:04 AM »

Reference from an episode of Friends where Phoebe says that if you are meant to be together until you die you are like lobsters because lobsters mate for life.

Ron had been cheating on me with at least three other people, including his trip to Desire with Indy and he was still calling me his lobster.

He also never had an interview with any of the teams he mentioned. Was deluding himself or maybe just part of the false persona he created for me.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: September 28, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »
Ron quotes Friends :flush:

If there was any doubt before as to whether or not we were going to give him back before, as the arbiter of black for the white midwesterner chapter, we are pulling his card.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: September 28, 2013, 10:33:20 AM »
Was Ron was a Friends guy or did you tell him the lobster thing?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: September 28, 2013, 01:24:32 PM »

I don't know if he was a Friends guy. He used to go on and on about how we were going to hold hands while we sat in our rocking chairs when we were old. He said we would be like creatures that mate for life (why a swinger who was effing half of Jax would say this crazy stuff is beyond me. Unnecessary lies).

I told him that I'd seen a Friends episode and learned that lobsters mate for life (but that is not really a good source for scientific info). He thought it was "so sweet."  Called me his lobster quite a lot. Too bad what he meant was "meaningless woman I am conning right now."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: September 28, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
DGale is the best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: September 28, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »

I don't know if he was a Friends guy. He used to go on and on about how we were going to hold hands while we sat in our rocking chairs when we were old. He said we would be like creatures that mate for life (why a swinger who was effing half of Jax would say this crazy stuff is beyond me. Unnecessary lies).

I told him that I'd seen a Friends episode and learned that lobsters mate for life (but that is not really a good source for scientific info). He thought it was "so sweet."  Called me his lobster quite a lot. Too bad what he meant was "meaningless woman I am conning right now."

I'll await MIR's ruling.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: September 28, 2013, 03:54:51 PM »
Ron quotes Friends :flush:

If there was any doubt before as to whether or not we were going to give him back before, as the arbiter of black for the white midwesterner chapter, we are pulling his card.
His black card? :horrorsurprise:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: September 28, 2013, 09:54:43 PM »
arbiter of black for the white midwesterner chapter

That made me laugh.  :katpak: :thumbsup:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: September 30, 2013, 12:59:48 AM »
I'm not qualified to judge anything about the football industry. So during the "silly season" (aka, time of year when coaches without jobs are scrambling for same) I just accepted.
At some point it seemed like the NFL was trying to spit something out; like a cat with a hairball. About that time, I got the clear sense that the ego bruising would be salved by lots of other women.
It's funny (in a painful and ironic sort of way) that coach Flood left the light on for a man whose character is the antithesis of the "what would Jesus do" and "FAMILY" thing Rutgers supposedly stands for.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: September 30, 2013, 01:07:28 AM »
We all know how the interview in New Orleans went. Sometimes I wonder if the truth ever made its way to me. These are texts from Sean Payton (via Ranni) though, so may be legit.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: September 30, 2013, 01:20:48 AM »
Loomis!!! :shakesfist:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: September 30, 2013, 01:25:35 AM »
Just when I thought this thread was dying...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: September 30, 2013, 04:42:34 AM »
Stepgate happened dude.  It was our O-line coach, not assistant, that Ron made run.  While he was running Ron made us all lay on the field on our backs and look at the sky.  Lasted about ten minutes....pretty bizzare

Prince was really into wrestling guys.  In training camp one night he came into our film room and while he was walking to his seat in the back he bumped into me while i was sitting.  He kinda checked me and dared me to get out of my chair and challenge him.  I got up and we went back and forth for a few seconds.  Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

There were these sliding partitions in the meeting room and we rolled into them and damn near knocked it down.  One of the most uncomfortable and strange things that ever happened to me.

I was recently at a tailgate party in Austin, TX hosted by dobber and his friends when Gooch photographed the nuts in question with his cellphone and tweeted them to the world. 

Amazing times, indeed.

:gocho:
bears are fast...

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: September 30, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
Stepgate happened dude.  It was our O-line coach, not assistant, that Ron made run.  While he was running Ron made us all lay on the field on our backs and look at the sky.  Lasted about ten minutes....pretty bizzare

Prince was really into wrestling guys.  In training camp one night he came into our film room and while he was walking to his seat in the back he bumped into me while i was sitting.  He kinda checked me and dared me to get out of my chair and challenge him.  I got up and we went back and forth for a few seconds.  Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

There were these sliding partitions in the meeting room and we rolled into them and damn near knocked it down.  One of the most uncomfortable and strange things that ever happened to me.

I was recently at a tailgate party in Austin, TX hosted by dobber and his friends when Gooch photographed the nuts in question with his cellphone and tweeted them to the world. 

Amazing times, indeed.

:gocho:
That was pretty great. You know if Bish' didn't have his two young nephews with him, he would have been cuttin' up at that ball shot!

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: September 30, 2013, 04:47:30 PM »

Reference from an episode of Friends where Phoebe says that if you are meant to be together until you die you are like lobsters because lobsters mate for life.

Ron had been cheating on me with at least three other people, including his trip to Desire with Indy and he was still calling me his lobster.

He also never had an interview with any of the teams he mentioned. Was deluding himself or maybe just part of the false persona he created for me.

I can never watch Friends again...  :Crybaby:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: September 30, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »

I'll await MIR's ruling.

Too close for my taste. If he was promising the world the dgale, and he were a real man he would have ridiculed her for watching White Friends. Think about this, Tyra Banks was too black for White Friends so Alicia Tyler had to be the black chick that didn't look too black for this white dude to lay up with.

Shame on you dgale and Ron too :nono:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: September 30, 2013, 05:07:57 PM »
sean payton doesnt have an iphone  :lol:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.