Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572977 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1950 on: September 18, 2013, 09:06:54 AM »
I know that all of you want to wish him a happy birthday today...to commiserate, DGale and I considered sharing the many birthday suit pictures that we both received that are various close-ups and full length selfies, but since there is a larger entity's interest, for now, will wait...

:sdeek:
@mikec2w

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: September 18, 2013, 09:14:42 AM »
@mikec2w

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:39 AM »

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: September 18, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
Now that made me laugh! How appropriate! He should get one of these, a hot tub or disco cake instead of coconut cake this year for his 44th

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: September 18, 2013, 09:19:43 AM »
Now that made me laugh! How appropriate! He should get one of these, a hot tub or disco cake instead of coconut cake this year for his 44th

Pretty sure both could be made in coconut.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: September 18, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »
Or one of those female torso cakes...you guys crack me up!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: September 18, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »

Pretty sure both could be made in coconut.

Opened this thread and nearly spit out my coffee when I saw those cakes. The red chest hair. Thank you Cats2Win.

The great thing about Ranni is that he is appreciative. Dammit, he knows how to say thank you. If you take the time to go find him a coconut cake he will gaze into your eyes and tell you that he's never been so touched IN HIS LIFE (it's very moving). Real tears, and then some stuff about how he's by your side forever. He won't mean any of it, but for a minute you will think you made his day. 

Maybe better to just send him a nice note or an email.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: September 18, 2013, 11:18:42 AM »
I know that all of you want to wish him a happy birthday today...to commiserate, DGale and I considered sharing the many birthday suit pictures that we both received that are various close-ups and full length selfies, but since there is a larger entity's interest, for now, will wait...

Is it really his birthday today?  If so, that'd be a different thread.

Is there a birthday thread for our Hero?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: September 18, 2013, 10:04:05 PM »
Coconut cake anyone?

Last year I did leave some cake in the freezer...

Kelly58's first post. Having cake with our Hero?

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: September 19, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »
Yesterday was not only his bday, but also kind of a mirrored reflection for DGale and I. We talked for over 2hrs abt him and how he seems to need to tell lies, even unnecessary ones, his apparent necessary prescriptions and faux persona. Very therapeutic for both of us and we realize that we have parallels that maybe made us susceptible to his BS. Thanks gE guys, for making this available. We would like to extend this to we are sure others that have been watching this thread, Kelly58? Ladies, please feel free to reach out to us, via PM or on here, no judgement.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: September 19, 2013, 11:26:33 AM »
Mods, please apply for funding as a public service.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: September 19, 2013, 02:56:55 PM »

This thread has provided mental health services (KatDaddy even did some research), also a sort of town hall regarding the ninja of phone smashing and the conning of university administrators and the ladies.  Also, at times, high comedy.

This thread also includes a lot of info that I would think would have given K State at least the possibility of firing the "best coach in the world" for cause. In January and February of this year, after researching the contract debacle, I noticed that everyone just assumed that he was fired "without cause." https://law.marquette.edu/national-sports-law-institute/secret-agreement-july-18-2011#_ftnref49

Strange. I'm not sure what the whole contract said about what would constitute cause, but extra-marital affairs, abusive practices with the players, etc. all seem pretty sketchy. While the motions for summary judgment were pending in 2010, Ranni was involved in at least one affair and trying to keep it secret so the lawyers for K State wouldn't try to use his appalling personal life as leverage in the negotiations (so he said).  Too bad this public service message board wasn't up back then to even up the playing field. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: September 19, 2013, 03:47:25 PM »
Too bad this public service message board wasn't up back then to even up the playing field. 

It was, and we did, but KSU didn't want our help.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=4831.0

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: September 19, 2013, 03:49:55 PM »
Too bad this public service message board wasn't up back then to even up the playing field. 

To be honest they were probably just to ashamed to ask.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: September 19, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »

To be honest they were probably just to ashamed to ask.

And their lawyer was described as "flustered" in court.
There were some comments in that thread about better lawyer = better outcome. Sounds like they were outgunned, and nobody took a minute to think about digging into the sh*t pile of RP's life so he could also negotiate with a fear of publicity. Sorry. Wow.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: September 19, 2013, 08:03:07 PM »

This thread has provided mental health services (KatDaddy even did some research), also a sort of town hall regarding the ninja of phone smashing and the conning of university administrators and the ladies.  Also, at times, high comedy.

This thread also includes a lot of info that I would think would have given K State at least the possibility of firing the "best coach in the world" for cause. In January and February of this year, after researching the contract debacle, I noticed that everyone just assumed that he was fired "without cause." https://law.marquette.edu/national-sports-law-institute/secret-agreement-july-18-2011#_ftnref49

Strange. I'm not sure what the whole contract said about what would constitute cause, but extra-marital affairs, abusive practices with the players, etc. all seem pretty sketchy. While the motions for summary judgment were pending in 2010, Ranni was involved in at least one affair and trying to keep it secret so the lawyers for K State wouldn't try to use his appalling personal life as leverage in the negotiations (so he said).  Too bad this public service message board wasn't up back then to even up the playing field.
And that my friends is just between DGale and I.  :love:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: September 20, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »
Sorry to bring up bad memories. Ron Prince can ruin a person's day.

Yes, KatDaddy did share some theories on human behavior that were quite interesting. He's like a scientist or something.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: September 20, 2013, 12:10:53 PM »

Yes, KatDaddy did share some theories on human behavior that were quite interesting. He's like a scientist or something.
So the leg shaving stuff was for science?   :surprised:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: September 20, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »

So the leg shaving stuff was for science?   :surprised:

Sort of. The gist of the theory is (KatDaddy can correct me if this is an over-simplification) that dominating men like women who shave their legs. My personal view on this is that it just looks better with a skirt. 

The research that made more sense to me was in the post about psychopaths/sociopaths and how they can convince you that they are human.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: September 20, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
Past few days even more info has arrived. If there is anyone who has something to say, or something more to say, please speak up. Post or PM me.
And could someone please find Big Deeze.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: September 20, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »
Past few days even more info has arrived. If there is anyone who has something to say, or something more to say, please speak up. Post or PM me.
And could someone please find Big Deeze.
:Wha:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: September 20, 2013, 09:51:58 PM »
Can confirm that Ron was on the golf team and did play in tournaments for Junction City.

Also can confirm that he was on the roster for the Junction City football team.

Cannot confirm that he ever played. Can confirm that I rewatched film from a Junction City game his senior season and he never saw the field. And they sucked.

He did not play varsity his junior year. They were really good. Played Lawrence in the state championship and should have won.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: September 20, 2013, 10:14:19 PM »
Can confirm that Ron was on the golf team and did play in tournaments for Junction City.

Cannot confirm that he ever played. Can confirm that I rewatched film from a Junction City game his senior season and he never saw the field. And they sucked.

He did not play varsity his junior year. They were really good. Played Lawrence in the state championship and should have won.
Don't think that what DGale wanted to read.  Unless there was an JC cheerleader involved.  :crossfingers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: September 20, 2013, 10:16:32 PM »

Don't think that what DGale wanted to read.  Unless there was an JC cheerleader involved.  :crossfingers:

:popcorn:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: September 21, 2013, 12:54:36 AM »
Yes, this is what DGale wanted to read. The things I've learned even beyond this thread are off the charts of anything normal. How did this all start? This is exactly the kind of history that fills in the blanks. What kind of guy does all the stuff described here? And more?
Thank you Ira Hayes. We're listening.