Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572903 times)

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1850 on: September 06, 2013, 04:27:25 PM »
I'll be proud to wear the goEMAW shirt, I owe you guys a big thank you. Thanks to this thread I gained a lot of truth and clarity abt what a liar, freak and narcissist Ron really is.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: September 06, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
Seems to be a lot of childish crap going on on both sides of this issue. Manipulation vs. Petty revenge. #teamModerate #teamNeutral #teamSwitzerland

It took until the very end of the 2011 season for a gE thread to be national news.  2012, about halfway through.  We're right on pace in 2013.

I want to see a Rutgers parking lot presser with DGale, a visitor and a foamboard pak head surrounded by sports/gossip reporters.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: September 06, 2013, 04:33:46 PM »
Seems to be a lot of childish crap going on on both sides of this issue. Manipulation vs. Petty revenge. #teamModerate #teamNeutral #teamSwitzerland

I know how to sit on a fence. Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: September 06, 2013, 04:56:54 PM »
You know, a visitor really got off to a slow start but she's really come on strong lately.  Been on a bit of a hot streak really.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: September 06, 2013, 05:03:26 PM »

It took until the very end of the 2011 season for a gE thread to be national news.  2012, about halfway through.  We're right on pace in 2013.

I want to see a Rutgers parking lot presser with DGale, a visitor and a foamboard pak head surrounded by sports/gossip reporters.

That would be awesome. 
@mikec2w

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: September 06, 2013, 05:04:17 PM »
Also, is there going to be a VegasPAK report any time soon?  I would buy the beverages for the recap session.
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: September 06, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Also, is there going to be a VegasPAK report any time soon?  I would buy the beverages for the recap session.

If I don't go to Manhattan tomorrow, and KK just called and passive-agressively PI'd me about going, we can pak tomorrow for the game.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: September 06, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »

If I don't go to Manhattan tomorrow, and KK just called and passive-agressively PI'd me about going, we can pak tomorrow for the game.

Where might this proposed pak take place?
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: September 06, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »

:dunno:  I'll get at you as soon as I make a decision on going up.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: September 06, 2013, 05:12:30 PM »

:lynchmob:
@mikec2w

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: September 06, 2013, 06:44:07 PM »
So back to the subject at hand...

DGale and a visitor - please advertise which game you're going to.  I live in the region and will definitely be there.  Also considering getting a Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes Fathead to compliment your visit.  Something like a College Gameday style poster in the background.  Might be cool :dunno:

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: September 06, 2013, 06:54:26 PM »

Just realized I tried to steal this idea.  Still willing to be the dude that pulls it off, tho.  Seriously, DGale and a visitor - the ball is in your court.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: September 06, 2013, 07:07:23 PM »

Just realized I tried to steal this idea.  Still willing to be the dude that pulls it off, tho.  Seriously, DGale and a visitor - the ball is in your court.

I'll get whoever needs it the pak head file to take to your local print shop and get it made.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: September 06, 2013, 07:16:18 PM »
knowing what i know, i would absolutely crap my pants if i was a print store employee and someone came in to get a pak head printed in a location that the wild wildcats weren't going to be playing

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: September 06, 2013, 07:20:23 PM »

I'm going but we can all pak anytime soon for no reason, or maybe for the game next saturday if we don't go and figure out how to get kstateo.tv to work somewhere, or for sure the texas game the next week.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: September 06, 2013, 07:29:45 PM »

The ball may be in a visitor's court, because it may be difficult to convince DGale to "enjoy" a Rutgers game. The thought of seeing our Hero is most unappealing.

The last time I saw him he was leaving me at the airport in Tampa after the East West game. He had (I did not know this) just returned from a trip to Desire with Indy, and then spent the weekend telling me we were soul mates. Twin flames. Our marriage would be the most sacred bond...gag. He cried at the airport, told me that he couldn't bear to be away from me. The part he forgot to mention: Oh, until your effing plane is off the tarmac and I can go and hook up with my other girlfriends. I mean.

The idea of being anywhere near him is a bit too much. Someone earlier was going on about how Ranni is just a swinger, live with it, and don't be such a bitch. Well, it wasn't really like that. He swore I was the only one. I let my house in California go into a short sale because he "had my back." Passed on an amazing job opportunity because he just could not take another season apart and I needed to be the one to give up my business and come to him. Oh, except for the fact that he was "having pie" with any woman who would hold still for a minute. Might rather die than see his face again.

Maybe the pak head would cheer me up so much that I could do it. And maybe a unicorn...

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:33:32 PM by DGale »

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: September 06, 2013, 07:35:48 PM »

I'll get whoever needs it the pak head file to take to your local print shop and get it made.
Send it.  May take a bit to get this done but I'll start researching this week.  Need to deconflict with some other commitments.  Not sure if the DGale, a visitor thing will happen but I'll get some pics at a Rutgers game with the pak head.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: September 06, 2013, 07:41:47 PM »
We should have just called this thread at 69 pages. Locked it and threw away the key.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: September 06, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »
Maybe the pak head would cheer me up so much that I could do it. And maybe a unicorn...

You'd be with a 3 foot (or bigger, Muldoon?) version of this.  Of course you'd be fine.

:katpakhead:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: September 06, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »

Send it.  May take a bit to get this done but I'll start researching this week.  Need to deconflict with some other commitments.  Not sure if the DGale, a visitor thing will happen but I'll get some pics at a Rutgers game with the pak head.

It's sent to the email you registered here with.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: September 06, 2013, 07:51:44 PM »

You'd be with a 3 foot (or bigger, Muldoon?) version of this.  Of course you'd be fine.

:katpakhead:

Muldoon? It might be a dangerous mission. Pak head or no.

(Sorry ksudeuce, I know this thread has gone into some uncharted territory.)

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: September 06, 2013, 08:05:17 PM »
I got the file.  Three foot is the minimum.  I'll price it this week.  Not sure about getting INSIDE the game but will definitely creep the parking lot at a Rutgers game and get pics.  Wasn't there a friendly Rutgers poster on here not too long ago?  Can maybe facilitate access/security?

As I see it, this could be a grand celebration of this thread and maybe the most dignified and glorious way to end it.  Or, it might keep it going.  Either way, seems like a logical next step.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: September 06, 2013, 08:41:44 PM »

I'm going but we can all pak anytime soon for no reason, or maybe for the game next saturday if we don't go and figure out how to get kstateo.tv to work somewhere, or for sure the texas game the next week.

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

@mikec2w

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: September 11, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »
Somewhere RP is gazing into the rapt faces of some folks who haven't figured him out yet, recounting the horror he felt upon hearing the sirens on 9/11....while sitting in his office at UVA. He hasn't been at Rutgers very long, so they are likely forcing this information to jive with reality by recognizing him for the mystical Jedi Knight that he is (it may not be coincidence that he went to work leading a bunch of knights. Hmm?)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: September 11, 2013, 10:51:20 AM »
I'll be proud to wear the goEMAW shirt, I owe you guys a big thank you. Thanks to this thread I gained a lot of truth and clarity abt what a liar, freak and narcissist Ron really is.
Any chance that there will be a Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes spreadshirt?  :crossfingers: