Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573120 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1800 on: September 05, 2013, 02:36:26 PM »
Maybe the shadow doesn't exist, or maybe it's 'shopped.  There doesn't need to be a shadow.  Please let there not be a shadow.  :blindfold:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: September 05, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
Maybe the shadow doesn't exist, or maybe it's 'shopped.  There doesn't need to be a shadow.  Please let there not be a shadow.  :blindfold:

Maybe someone could get Kelsey Grammar for MadCat.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: September 05, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
Sorry to clear this up for you, but no, not photo=shopped or a thumb. This was when we first met and when I got this pic, I replied, "Oh, you're having pie without me". I was instructed to "look closer", ohhhh. Just typical mindset. I really have had to make myself stop thinking abt everything and realize what an emotional predator he is. If i was to share anymore stories or pictures, they would be downhill from here. Oh, other than pictures of him with hair and pictures of us together. I've already shared my opinions of the buck-tooth cagna and other deceitful married puttanas. Very disturbing the lack of conscience on all parties. Karma has a way of coming full circle though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: September 05, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »
Pumpkin pie is ruined for me.  :frown:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: September 05, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
I'm lost, did Ron eff the pie or something?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: September 05, 2013, 04:19:48 PM »
I'm lost, did Ron eff the pie or something?
I don't think so.  He just has a weird sense of humor.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: September 05, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »
Can someone treat me like a 10 yr old and tell me what the eff is going on with the pie pic?

I mean the thing to the lower left can't even be a shadow given what ppl are implying it to be, the angle of the pic, and the angle of the light/other shadows.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 05, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »
Yeah, I'm no dick shadow expert, but that doesn't look like a dick shadow to me. :dunno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 05, 2013, 04:26:46 PM »
Honest, upfront and fair...Maybe MISG should ask the other 2 unknowing unwilling participants, the ex-spouses, if they were told upfront that they would be waiting while their insignificant others were screwing in a bathroom stall at a restaurant. I didn't know anything abt the swinger stuff or all the other women. And MISG, since you feel such a kinship or are close to him, did he ever share the pumpkin pie story with you? I was told the following story accompanied with this photo...that Zoe and a girlfriend were waiting on him at a bar when 2 black guys approached and asked was it true that white women's psy tasted like pumpkin pie. To which the friend replied, "Hold on, let me taste hers and I'll let you know". He thought all of this hilarious. I didn't get it all at first, do you?

That was hard to follow.

You were told the story via text w/accompanying pic?

The story is:

- that Zoe and Zoe's friend were waiting for RP at a bar, when two black guys approached them?-

- that black guy #1 asked Zoe and Zoe's friend if white girl pussy tasted like pumpkin pie?

- that black guy #2 said "Hold on, let me taste hers and I'll let you know" or Zoe's friend said that?

Ron watched all this or Zoe told him later?

Then Ron told you this story, why?  Because he really thought it was a great story and/or because he had access to half-eaten pumpkin pie and thus took his dick out and took a picture making a barely recognizable shadow of what's supposedly a dick near the pie?

I may have follow-up questions.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: September 05, 2013, 04:29:27 PM »
That shadow is going to tear this thread apart.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: September 05, 2013, 04:30:36 PM »

:popcorn:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: September 05, 2013, 04:33:09 PM »
My apologies...Zoe's friend said she would taste Zoe. They told him upon his arrival. Was told story over phone and texted picture. Not sure why, he did think was pretty funny. Then to have a pie picture that he wanted me to believe had his shadow in it I'm assuming was titillating to him. He always has jokes/pics of that nature.

Ask away.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: September 05, 2013, 04:34:25 PM »
Yeah, I'm no dick shadow expert, but that doesn't look like a dick shadow to me. :dunno:

It looks like the ghost boy shadow from "Three Men and a Baby".

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 05, 2013, 05:07:05 PM »
That's rough ridin' stupid. It doesn't look phallic, and even if it does, it's pointed in the wrong direction, and even if it was pointed in the right direction and was phallic, that has nothing to do with "tasting pussy". gmafb no wonder nobody understood it

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 05, 2013, 05:14:58 PM »
I don't care how fake this story is, can someone photoshop Ron on the cover of American Pie, and change the title to "Pumpkin Pie"?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: September 05, 2013, 05:18:05 PM »
My apologies...Zoe's friend said she would taste Zoe. They told him upon his arrival. Was told story over phone and texted picture. Not sure why, he did think was pretty funny. Then to have a pie picture that he wanted me to believe had his shadow in it I'm assuming was titillating to him. He always has jokes/pics of that nature.

Ask away.

I think I need Ron to explain this to me.

Moving away from the pie, I thought he'd told you that he'd separated from the wife and didn't even have a relationship with her anymore or whatever, and that's why you allowed yourself to even entertain being with him.  Maybe I've forgotten and I'm wrong there, but if I'm remembering that right, what on earth is he doing telling you stories about how he was out at a bar or restaurant with his wife and he friend and I guess 2 black guys?  Maybe this was a story from back in the day and just a reason - if the story even happened - to send you a picture of a half-eaten slice of pie and a shadow of something.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 05, 2013, 05:19:34 PM »
I don't care how fake this story is, can someone photoshop Ron on the cover of American Pie, and change the title to "Pumpkin Pie"?

I'm not prepared for gE to soil the integrity of the American Pie franchise with a photoshop based on a RP story about his fake shadow-male genitals and rough ridin' pumpkin pie of all things.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 05, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »
Trim active in a thread and it isn't inside jokes?  What the eff is going on in here? :Wha:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 05, 2013, 05:40:03 PM »

I'm not prepared for gE to soil the integrity of the American Pie franchise with a photoshop based on a RP story about his fake shadow-male genitals and rough ridin' pumpkin pie of all things.

Well Trim, get prepared for it. Do you think all of our posters with photoshop skills are going to listen to some pud who didn't make Wondermeal's Top 5, or even honorable mention for that matter (that's you)? Or do you think they're going to to listen to super stud poster that made Honorable Mention (that's me)? That's right Trim, while you were posting all the inside jokes you have with the mods and even more inside jokes that you have with the people you go to Vegas/Chicago with, I was climbing the ranks of best posters, making jokes that were accessible to everyone, and gaining their respect while doing so. So have fun with the other lower tier posters, because it is not an easy climb back to the top (again, that's where I am). Anyways, just wanted to let you know about the new hierarchy around here so you stop trying to step on your elders' toes. TIA.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 05, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »
#teamjokesIunderstand
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 05, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »

Well Trim, get prepared for it. Do you think all of our posters with photoshop skills are going to listen to some pud who didn't make Wondermeal's Top 5, or even honorable mention for that matter (that's you)? Or do you think they're going to to listen to super stud poster that made Honorable Mention (that's me)? That's right Trim, while you were posting all the inside jokes you have with the mods and even more inside jokes that you have with the people you go to Vegas/Chicago with, I was climbing the ranks of best posters, making jokes that were accessible to everyone, and gaining their respect while doing so. So have fun with the other lower tier posters, because it is not an easy climb back to the top (again, that's where I am). Anyways, just wanted to let you know about the new hierarchy around here so you stop trying to step on your elders' toes. TIA.

LOL at stevesie not getting my inside joke.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 05, 2013, 06:13:54 PM »
That's a really tiny piece of pie.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 05, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
Take it to the dessert (see what I did there?) island thread.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 05, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »
Good heavens. What happened here?

Creepy messages were Ron's forte. Any objection from me and he would say that there's nothing worse than a "pious" woman. Not pious, just got tired of the nearly daily dick picks. Gag.

May check out the dessert island thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:48 PM »
I thought on first goance and still think that the shadow is a tongue.