Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573080 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1775 on: September 03, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
Mark May owes KSU a rough ridin' apology!

:dubious:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: September 03, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
Ladies, it just makes me sick to my stomach that Ron exposed you to this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiFVbAFk7bc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtiFVbAFk7bc

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: September 03, 2013, 07:37:16 PM »
Mark May owes KSU a rough ridin' apology!

Maybe we owe Lou an apology

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: September 03, 2013, 07:54:22 PM »
Wow, what a great expenditure for all that Kansas money, that way he can keep effing someone with it over n over

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »

Wow. Suspected that I should not click on that link.

Going there was in the top three most traumatic things logged into my memory banks (and I've been the beneficiary of the services of a victim/witness program, so have some interesting events to compare it to). Ron knew my history and told me every day that I was finally "safe," and it was a really nice resort with a clothing optional area. That news clip gives one just an inkling of how shocking and humiliatiting it was, it defies description. It's one thing to go there with someone who is into all of that. Then a panic attack is somewhat unlikely.

The night I fell apart I ended up on the beach hoping that the sun would come up very soon. Our Hero arrived, mad as hell, and told me to get back to the room. I wouldn't, and he told a big, uniformed security guy that I was "defiant" and he wanted them to do something about it. The guy just shook his head and walked away.

It's also expensive. That whole news clip was about how much money is being made. Good thing our Hero keeps convincing folks that he should make a huge paycheck from a public university, or he might not be able to go and enjoy the "designated play areas."   

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: September 04, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »

Going there was in the top three most traumatic things logged into my memory banks (and I've been the beneficiary of the services of a victim/witness program, so have some interesting events to compare it to). Ron knew my history and told me every day that I was finally "safe," and it was a really nice resort with a clothing optional area. That news clip gives one just an inkling of how shocking and humiliatiting it was, it defies description. It's one thing to go there with someone who is into all of that. Then a panic attack is somewhat unlikely.

The night I fell apart I ended up on the beach hoping that the sun would come up very soon. Our Hero arrived, mad as hell, and told me to get back to the room. I wouldn't, and he told a big, uniformed security guy that I was "defiant" and he wanted them to do something about it. The guy just shook his head and walked away.

It's also expensive. That whole news clip was about how much money is being made. Good thing our Hero keeps convincing folks that he should make a huge paycheck from a public university, or he might not be able to go and enjoy the "designated play areas."   

I don't know, I think I'm starting to admire Ron wrt his love life.

I mean it's natural for guys to want to "spread the seed", he seemed to be honest and upfront about not being able to be satisfied by one woman.

For christsakes, he took you to a swingers resort. I think he knows that if he wants a successful marriage/long term relationship he needs a woman that not only understands he wants to swing, but participates. Once he realized you weren't interested, he moved on, which seems fair IMO.

Now you guys are vilifying him for living a swingers lifestyle, while trying to act like you've been scorned, you haven't.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: September 04, 2013, 12:11:58 AM »
To be clear, he never took A Visitor to Desire.
The day after all that crazy stuff at Desire with me he told me he absolutely did not want a swingers lifestyle. He said he went there in the past for his ex-wife (which I understand now is not true).
He spent the next five months telling me that he was committed to a monogamous relationship and raising our kids together.

He didn't ditch me because I wouldn't swing. He claimed he had no interest in it. Had he just been honest and said he wanted that, then fair enough. That's not what he did.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: September 04, 2013, 12:15:15 AM »

I don't know, I think I'm starting to admire Ron wrt his love life.

I mean it's natural for guys to want to "spread the seed", he seemed to be honest and upfront about not being able to be satisfied by one woman.

For christsakes, he took you to a swingers resort. I think he knows that if he wants a successful marriage/long term relationship he needs a woman that not only understands he wants to swing, but participates. Once he realized you weren't interested, he moved on, which seems fair IMO.

Now you guys are vilifying him for living a swingers lifestyle, while trying to act like you've been scorned, you haven't.

Michiganisstillgood:   :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: September 04, 2013, 10:41:48 AM »
What say what?? Hmm, being that you are apparently not a KSU fan, makes me think you are either a fan of RP as a friend of his or a piece of his. You obviously haven't read the whole thread either as you would have noted that we said were NOT told prior abt his predilections. Upfront and honest, he wasn't either of those. I was told how much he cared for me and what a blessing I was to be in his life, how he never wanted to lose me.  I was only woman he was involved with, so he said. I wasn't taken to any swinger type stuff, we were supposed to be in a relationship, so please spare him the pity party of being vilified by us "mean girls".

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: September 04, 2013, 10:52:08 AM »
MISG coming hard for Bread's title! :excited:
:adios:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: September 04, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »
Ron Prince - It's old & all it's parts still work! Bam. August 28 at 5:35pm via mobile
Gail DeSimone Beckley - Like me! Lol August 28 at 6:15pm via mobile
Sarah B. Lenderman - G$- you are awesome! August 28 at 6:16pm via mobile

Cannot confirm.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 04, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »
Went back to work and could not stop laughing out loud.
Oh, MISG. "Spread the seed"????
Is that you Ron?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: September 04, 2013, 02:44:08 PM »
Okay, maybe slow, but not impossible.
MISG, you are a scientist! Bam.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 05, 2013, 10:23:16 AM »
Honest, upfront and fair...Maybe MISG should ask the other 2 unknowing unwilling participants, the ex-spouses, if they were told upfront that they would be waiting while their insignificant others were screwing in a bathroom stall at a restaurant. I didn't know anything abt the swinger stuff or all the other women. And MISG, since you feel such a kinship or are close to him, did he ever share the pumpkin pie story with you? I was told the following story accompanied with this photo...that Zoe and a girlfriend were waiting on him at a bar when 2 black guys approached and asked was it true that white women's psy tasted like pumpkin pie. To which the friend replied, "Hold on, let me taste hers and I'll let you know". He thought all of this hilarious. I didn't get it all at first, do you?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 05, 2013, 10:27:48 AM »
Wow.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 05, 2013, 10:49:25 AM »
It's really great that ron was creepy as hell in real life.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: September 05, 2013, 10:49:36 AM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 05, 2013, 11:05:06 AM »
Things make a lot more sense now that I know what psy stands for, fwiw.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: September 05, 2013, 11:16:41 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 05, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »

Can't decide who is most boss in that pic.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 05, 2013, 11:40:27 AM »
Honest, upfront and fair...Maybe MISG should ask the other 2 unknowing unwilling participants, the ex-spouses, if they were told upfront that they would be waiting while their insignificant others were screwing in a bathroom stall at a restaurant. I didn't know anything abt the swinger stuff or all the other women. And MISG, since you feel such a kinship or are close to him, did he ever share the pumpkin pie story with you? I was told the following story accompanied with this photo...that Zoe and a girlfriend were waiting on him at a bar when 2 black guys approached and asked was it true that white women's psy tasted like pumpkin pie. To which the friend replied, "Hold on, let me taste hers and I'll let you know". He thought all of this hilarious. I didn't get it all at first, do you?

At first I didn't get any of this. Then noticed the little shadow in the lower left of the photo. Wow.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 05, 2013, 02:21:38 PM »

At first I didn't get any of this. Then noticed the little shadow in the lower left of the photo. Wow.

i don't get it still  :frown:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 05, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
It's apparently the shadow of a penis and definitely NOT a shadow of his phone and finger.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 05, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »

i don't get it still  :frown:

That shadow is the key to the pic as referenced in its title, but how it relates to the "joke" in the story is another matter altogether! (I don't know either; I'll stick to the high road and pretend the shadow is from another light source behind the camera with the person's thumb sticking up.)

EDIT: I see your post up there, Spracne.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: September 05, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
That shadow is going to tear this thread apart.