Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572739 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1725 on: September 02, 2013, 10:26:15 AM »
That beach is underwhelming.  That resort must be selling something else....

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 02, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
That beach is underwhelming.  That resort must be selling something else....

...the disco.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 02, 2013, 10:32:33 AM »
It's really the hot tub and then the disco and then the hot tub.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 02, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
It's really the hot tub and then the disco and then the hot tub.

Quite right...what with the panic attack and the hallucinogen in my drink, I got a little confused.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 02, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »
The beach IS underwhelming. This reminded me that Ranni tried to pretend that he didn't come there for the freaky sex, he told me because the restaurants were good and the beach was just amazing. It's not amazing. It's got gravel in the sand for one thing, and one morning a group of armed soldiers ran along the beach right through the resort. I still had vertigo (had it for two weeks) and thought maybe some crazy end of the world was unfolding and my boyfriend was somehow involved. (Drugging someone's drink is a shitty thing to do, whoever is responsible. Just saying).

Just went to Desire website to see if the beach is a big selling point. It's not. Also found these photos. The hot tub, with two couples in bathing suits. It actually contained about 30 naked people, about a third of them engaged in something I don't need to describe further here. Second pic is of the disco. Empty. Because you can't show the things that actually go on there, because even swingers would be grossed out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: September 02, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »
Oh man!  That disco!!!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 02, 2013, 02:46:42 PM »
Oh man!  That disco!!!

CNS, the memories may be difficult, but this is a safe place to share.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: September 02, 2013, 04:08:48 PM »
Oh man!  That disco!!!

love the quick wit  :lol:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 02, 2013, 04:14:17 PM »
Here is the message I just sent to Ranni ([email protected]). When I figured out he was seeing other women, I asked him if we could talk for just a few minutes. Told him I just wanted to say goodbye. He never spoke to me after that. He sent me a message saying I was a bitch in Mexico, and that was it.
So, he will ignore this I'm sure:

You told A Visitor all the same stories you told me. Welcome to Ron Prince Way.
She's more bold and daring than I am by far. The gE guys are great, and I owe them my sanity (such as it is), but I'm going to divert my attention to the book that is coming together. It is absolutely shocking how much support there is for exposing you as the adulterous, megalomaniac that you are.
When you celebrate your birthday, take a moment to remember the coconut cake from last year. This year you will be going from Jax$;s p:$&y to Indy's. Enjoy, because your Love Sweepstakes story may be about to catch on.
That's not the same as what you need treatment for dear. When you can't "do it" with a condom, it opens the door to all kinds of bad things. Good luck with that (and your entourage is understanding, I'm sure).
-the love of your life (or bitch who wouldn't get in the hot tub at desire).

P.S. I like the second one better. At least it's the truth.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: September 02, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »
Here is the message I just sent to Ranni ([email protected]). When I figured out he was seeing other women, I asked him if we could talk for just a few minutes. Told him I just wanted to say goodbye. He never spoke to me after that. He sent me a message saying I was a bitch in Mexico, and that was it.

She's more bold and daring than I am by far. The gE guys are great, and I owe them my sanity (such as it is), but I'm going to divert my attention to the book that is coming together. It is absolutely shocking how much support there is for exposing you as the adulterous, megalomaniac that you are.
When you celebrate your birthday, take a moment to remember the coconut cake from last year. This year you will be going from Jax$;s p:$&y to Indy's. Enjoy, because your Love Sweepstakes story may be about to catch on.
That's not the same as what you need treatment for dear. When you can't "do it" with a condom, it opens the door to all kinds of bad things. Good luck with that (and your entourage is understanding, I'm sure).

:Flipped off x2:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 02, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
Oh man!  That disco!!!

:lol:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 02, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »

What was the point of that email?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 02, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »

To make fun of Rutgers' loss.  :whistle1:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 03, 2013, 12:37:13 AM »

To make fun of Rutgers' loss.  :whistle1:

To get Ron to post here.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 03, 2013, 12:53:28 AM »
No, not about Rutgers loss. They played a good game (and I'm sure Ron is ready to take all the credit).
Just reading through what A Visitor posted, and also lots of information she sent to me that isn't posted, and just lost it. She saw more than I did, and has unearthed even more bizarre info. It's like a bad made-for-TV-movie.

Can't imagine Ron would ever post anything. He didn't have the courage to even speak to me after I figured out what was going on. Did the same thing to A Visitor. 

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:56 AM »
She saw more than I did, and has unearthed even more bizarre info. It's like a bad made-for-TV-movie. 
Intriguing.  :popcorn:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: September 03, 2013, 09:16:58 AM »
This is like CSI, but for psycho cheaters rather than psycho killers.  :popcorn:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: September 03, 2013, 09:17:51 AM »
Found this amusing - please note comment abt being old and all the parts still working - yet another phallacy...and how disgusting Gail needs to add in hers do too, maybe they had that 3-some he's been wanting, eww. So funny to me that everyone says he loves country, one of his favorite songs is Lollipop by Lil Wayne, fav chorus - psy in my mouth had me lost for words...

Gail DeSimone Beckley - Your prize! August 28 at 1:41pm..
Sarah B. Lenderman - Yes! It is a gem. I cleaned it up and it works like a charm. Spinning a little Flatt and Scruggs' for my man! August 28 at 3:20pm · Gail DeSimone Beckley - And a scarlet red label doesn't hurt! August 28 at 3:21pm
Ron Prince - It's old & all it's parts still work! Bam. August 28 at 5:35pm via mobile
Gail DeSimone Beckley - Like me! Lol August 28 at 6:15pm via mobile
Sarah B. Lenderman - G$- you are awesome! August 28 at 6:16pm via mobile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: September 03, 2013, 09:20:47 AM »
G$

:thumbs:

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »
Spinning a little Flatt and Scruggs for my man  :lol:

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: September 03, 2013, 11:28:38 AM »
Are these chicks husbands aware that Ron Prince is shooting love sweepstakes goo on their wives faces?

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: September 03, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »
Are these chicks husbands aware that Ron Prince is shooting love sweepstakes goo on their wives faces?

Can't imagine any guy letting someone else take their wife to a swingers club.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: September 03, 2013, 11:35:51 AM »

How could they not be?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: September 03, 2013, 11:41:46 AM »

I could imagine swingers letting someone else take their wife to a swingers club   :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: September 03, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »

I could imagine swingers letting someone else take their wife to a swingers club   :dunno:
And miss out on the fun?  I could see a guy taking his wife to a swingers club and meeting Ranni there (for example).

Otherwise the "relationship" is dead and they've agreed to see other people while remaining married. :dunno: