Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572402 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1525 on: August 26, 2013, 08:36:11 AM »
Ppl are going to mistake this thread and those participating in it for being less than genuine as long as those selfies aren't fully uploaded.

Healing can't begin until the soul is fully unloaded.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 26, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »
Also, ron selfies only.  We aren't creeps here.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 26, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
This blog is about to go Code Favre.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 26, 2013, 09:11:06 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen
:adios:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 26, 2013, 09:15:27 AM »
The world is better off without those pics. They are not impressive by any standard.
Yesterday when that message arrived I felt sick for a few hours.
I'm not a jealous person, and when I started to catch on last summer Ron was so nasty about how my "mental weakness" and insecurity was going to ruin our relationship. Everything I suspected has been confirmed. I get that it sounds like it would be funny to see those selfies, but it's just sad and sick and makes me want to cry for a minute.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:11 AM »
The world is better off without those pics. They are not impressive by any standard.
I'm not a jealous person, and when I started to catch on last summer Ron was so nasty about how my "mental weakness" and insecurity was going to ruin our relationship. Everything I suspected has been confirmed. I get that it sounds like it would be funny to see those selfies, but it's just sad and sick and makes me want to cry for a minute.

Just bring 'em to Vegas and when you're partying with all your gE friends, we'll lol at them and with you and you'll feel better.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: August 26, 2013, 09:55:47 AM »

Just bring 'em to Vegas and when you're partying with all your gE friends, we'll lol at them and with you and you'll feel better.

This will have to take place after the scotch. It could seriously scar you for life.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: August 26, 2013, 10:15:28 AM »
Just black out the naughty bits and post them here. Doing it for the lulz is a very healthy, and necessary, part of the healing process.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: August 26, 2013, 10:34:46 AM »
Dear Gawd in heaven above.... please let the selfies show up in this thread to further embarrass the great and powerful Ranni.

:pray:
bears are fast...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: August 26, 2013, 10:45:36 AM »
This has nothing to do with embarrassing Ron.   This is all about the healing of the injuries of those left in his wake.

Go f up a diff thread somewhere else. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: August 26, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »

This will have to take place after the scotch. It could seriously scar you for life.

I won't remember anything.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:48 PM »
This has nothing to do with embarrassing Ron.   This is all about the healing of the injuries of those left in his wake.

Go f up a diff thread somewhere else.

You are wrong.  The exposure (pun intended) and embarrassment of Ranni both help to facilitate the healing.

Plus, I don't take tips from posters that are consistently as shitty as you.

:don'tcare:
bears are fast...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: August 26, 2013, 12:53:42 PM »
Wasn't a tip, dumbass. 

Aren't there some shitty socks you should be trying to bigtime in some other thread that has already been ruined and now sucks?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: August 26, 2013, 01:13:54 PM »
Wasn't a tip, dumbass. 

Aren't there some shitty socks you should be trying to bigtime in some other thread that has already been ruined and now sucks?

Link please.

:excited:
bears are fast...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: August 26, 2013, 01:21:22 PM »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: August 26, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »
Please be okay with one another because I feel just about as shitty as I did when I first found out that I was one of many.
For some reason hearing from a person who had those same selfies popping up on her phone, and knowing that she was trusting and probably a perfectly nice woman, is just sad.

I'm not going to post any of those creepy pics. Maybe one of his other girlfriends will at some point.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 06:40:05 PM by DGale »

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: August 26, 2013, 02:51:51 PM »
Please be okay with one another because I feel just about a shitty as I did when I first found out that I was one of many.
For some reason hearing from a person who had those same selfies popping up on her phone, and knowing that she was trusting and probably a perfectly nice woman, is just sad.

I'd think it'd make you feel better, in that RP suckered everyone because that's his thing and that it wasn't any mistake you made.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: August 26, 2013, 06:51:56 PM »
Please be okay with one another because I feel just about a shitty as I did when I first found out that I was one of many.

I'd think it'd make you feel better, in that RP suckered everyone because that's his thing and that it wasn't any mistake you made.

The support group idea is starting to make a lot of sense. Apparently there are others who received almost identical bs "you are my soul mate" "we are meant to be together" treatment and lots of the same underwhelming photos. I'm going to call it the "Anonymous Floozies" in honor of KITNfury's post after Bookie Pimp posted my first message:
"Lesson one to anonymous floozy: anyone that goes on about how they are great role models are, in fact, not great role models." It stung a little, but it I laughed out loud when I read it.
One of my favorite quotes from this whole thread is also one of his:
"There are definitely people that have been tricked into having sex. I am not one of them. However, that is not to say I do not regret some sexy times. "
The Anonymous Floozies are right there...regretting some sexy times.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: August 27, 2013, 08:12:39 AM »

Yesterday I learned about the woman Ron was lying to and using before me. So when he told me I won the Ron Prince love sweepstakes he was cheating on his wife and another woman who had been told he was separated. When I woke up this morning I was so angry it crossed my mind to go Code Favre. Thinking it through, there are two fairly good reasons not to. Ron's family is probably hoping he's not as big an A&@ as they think he might be. Plus, when I said it is underwhelming I wasn't kidding. I have not seen Favre's pics, but I'm thinking they might have been a little bit sexy. No?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: August 27, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »
Favre's pics contained Crocs on his feet so ya sexy as eff.

Also, has anyone stopped to contemplate the absurdity of the character known as Bunny?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: August 27, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
Favre's pics contained Crocs on his feet so ya sexy as eff.

Also, has anyone stopped to contemplate the absurdity of the character known as Bunny?

Bunny is like a cartoon character in my mind. Bosco's friend from Hays should look Bunny up and ask her to come tell her story.

Offline DeVere Kalmar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 27, 2013, 03:42:47 PM »
I just skimmed/skipped my way through a lot of this. Is D Gale real? Or are you all just having lots of fun with one of stevedave's(or someone's) socks?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: August 27, 2013, 04:07:46 PM »
I just skimmed/skipped my way through a lot of this. Is D Gale real? Or are you all just having lots of fun with one of stevedave's(or someone's) socks?

Real.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: August 27, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »
it must be hard to be steve dave with all these haters
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.