Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573211 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1475 on: August 21, 2013, 01:57:23 PM »
I don't even think there is a disco at the places we'll be hanging out at.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: August 21, 2013, 02:09:17 PM »
I think Kelly works at a Disco... maybe you could tweet her?

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline Cat Love

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: August 22, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »
I just read this book of horrors, from page 1.  Wow.  Very eye opening to the common man who has not had any interaction with the Ron Prince, beside maybe a hand shake when he was making his rounds at a basketball game.  Honestly though if Dgale is legit, we get it, Ron ruined a small portion of your life.  He ruined a small part of my life as well.  We have all been heart broken at some point.  Let it go move on for god's sakes.  Also, yes this is my first post, I enjoyed a lot of the posts that had anything to do with Seinfeld or Harry Potter or any post that contained the word, "boss" in it. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: August 22, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
I just read this book of horrors, from page 1.  Wow.  Very eye opening to the common man who has not had any interaction with the Ron Prince, beside maybe a hand shake when he was making his rounds at a basketball game. Honestly though if Dgale is legit, we get it, Ron ruined a small portion of your life.  He ruined a small part of my life as well.  We have all been heart broken at some point.  Let it go move on for god's sakes. Also, yes this is my first post, I enjoyed a lot of the posts that had anything to do with Seinfeld or Harry Potter or any post that contained the word, "boss" in it.

wtf

get the eff out of here with that weaksauce

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: August 22, 2013, 03:32:14 PM »
I just read this book of horrors, from page 1.  Wow.  Very eye opening to the common man who has not had any interaction with the Ron Prince, beside maybe a hand shake when he was making his rounds at a basketball game.  Honestly though if Dgale is legit, we get it, Ron ruined a small portion of your life.  He ruined a small part of my life as well.  We have all been heart broken at some point.  Let it go move on for god's sakes.  Also, yes this is my first post, I enjoyed a lot of the posts that had anything to do with Seinfeld or Harry Potter or any post that contained the word, "boss" in it.

ok, ron

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: August 22, 2013, 03:32:58 PM »
Someone tweet this thread to every recruit Ron signs

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: August 22, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
So what did you think of my work in the thread  :blush:

Offline Cat Love

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: August 22, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »
You had me at hello

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: August 22, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »

Is that you Bob Krause?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: August 22, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »
my football saturdays t-shirt for this season came this week

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: August 22, 2013, 05:34:06 PM »

Is that you Bob Krause?

:lol:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: August 22, 2013, 05:36:02 PM »
my football saturdays t-shirt for this season came this week

Glorious.

Where does one order such a quality garment?

:excited:
bears are fast...

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: August 22, 2013, 05:41:41 PM »
 :lol:

that is fantastic

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: August 22, 2013, 05:48:28 PM »
welp, guess is going to look pretty shabby next to clams (a/k/a Tailgate Terrance) this fall?

:cry:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 22, 2013, 09:03:42 PM »

Thank you Cat Love. Your post was like a refreshing glass of water to the face (in a good way). A big part of the reason I've shared so much here is because many on this site can relate. You too (sadly) can say that Ron ruined a small portion of your life. It's embarrassing to admit that I've been hoping for someone to show up here and be able to help me rise up from the ashes of being deceived and used...and then here you are. You did it. You had part of your life ruined, and now here you are, better than ever.

I'm tired of feeling sad. I'm so ready to "move on." 

So, how did you build a bridge and get over it? This is awesome, because my therapist seems to be in a bit of a quandary. After you give me the road map, remind me to tell you about Christmas day last year, starting with "volunteering" at the homeless shelter...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:14:33 AM by DGale »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 22, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »
DGale, I think he meant that Ron made Cat Football suck.

I think the road map leads to vegasPAK next weekend.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 22, 2013, 10:50:42 PM »
Please tell about Christmas Day at homeless shelter

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 22, 2013, 11:19:58 PM »
DGale, I think he meant that Ron made Cat Football suck.

I think the road map leads to vegasPAK next weekend.

Oh. I thought Cat Love was about to show me the way to the light...

Maybe the road map IS to Vegas.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 22, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »
true power comes from within or from running stairs

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 22, 2013, 11:22:40 PM »
Please tell about Christmas Day at homeless shelter

You first, A Visitor. Stories are so great. Would love to hear one from you.

Offline Cat Love

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 23, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
Ron ruined my life through Football, which, is a very big part of my life.  In 98, I cried, cried like a baby.  How to get past Ron====two chicks at one time.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 23, 2013, 08:04:34 AM »
Ron ruined my life through Football, which, is a very big part of my life.  In 98, I cried, cried like a baby.  How to get past Ron====two chicks at one time.
Cats Going Wild.  Photo's/vid or it didn't happen.  :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: August 23, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »

The crying was in 08. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure two chicks can take one's mind off things. Maybe I'll just run the stairs tho. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 23, 2013, 03:20:31 PM »
Maybe I'll just run the stairs tho. 

:D

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: August 23, 2013, 06:31:41 PM »

Come on A Visitor, I've been waiting for a story since you spoke up and said, "she's not lying."  Such high hopes.

There are also a couple of others watching this thread who have a story or two. Seems like a lot of waiting for people to lay it down.

Please go. I have a great story about dinner at Matthew's restaurant in Jax. I will be next. It includes a young hostess in tears at the sight of DGale (she cried while she poured my wine) Valet throwing the keys to the Mercedes at Ron with a snarl. Blame cast at the feet of other assistant coaches. And at the end of the day it was all DGale's fault for being insecure and "ruining" the evening.