Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573099 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1275 on: August 02, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 02, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
This thread is exhausting to me.  I read the whole damn thing, but just nothing.  You really have to have a connection to Ron to get anything out of it.  I tried.

If only BW had been hired after BH left, you would have more empathy.

Mr. Bread, it does not make one bit if difference to me whether or not you are able to muster up empathy for fellow human beings. On the other hand, your apparent bromance with RP makes me ill. You can't read about a player getting wrestled to the ground and having his testicles crushed by the head coach and feel anything? You must be one tough customer. Say hi to Ron. His "love language" is to hear about how impressed you are with his accomplishments. You are doing great.

It really seems like it matters to you if I hate Ron Prince.  Fwiw, I wasn't around during the Ron Prince era.  He's just some goofy bald fat guy I've seen a picture of.  I don't care who he sleeps with or lies too.  He never existed for me.  However, I cannot fathom having sex with him consensually and I'm sorry that you know that pain.  Ts and Ps to you.  Better?  Okay, go cats.
My money says right now DGale is typing a PM to Mr.Bread.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 02, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
This thread is exhausting to me.  I read the whole damn thing, but just nothing.  You really have to have a connection to Ron to get anything out of it.  I tried.

Mr. Bread, it does not make one bit if difference to me whether or not you are able to muster up empathy for fellow human beings. On the other hand, your apparent bromance with RP makes me ill. You can't read about a player getting wrestled to the ground and having his testicles crushed by the head coach and feel anything? You must be one tough customer. Say hi to Ron. His "love language" is to hear about how impressed you are with his accomplishments. You are doing great.

It really seems like it matters to you if I hate Ron Prince.  Fwiw, I wasn't around during the Ron Prince era.  He's just some goofy bald fat guy I've seen a picture of.  I don't care who he sleeps with or lies too.  He never existed for me.  However, I cannot fathom having sex with him consensually and I'm sorry that you know that pain.  Ts and Ps to you.  Better?  Okay, go cats.
My money says right now DGale is typing a PM to Mr.Bread.

No. Mr. Bread's response is understandable because my comment to him was a bit harsh. Sorry about that, went into judgment over the fact that you would read through this thread even though you found it exhausting, and then not just wonder why you wasted your time, but take  a little more time to tell all of us that you think we are unworthy of your empathy. You are the best judge of who and what you find worthy, and I should have just let you express yourself.
I'll PM you later FK...I think we are right on the verge of working out our differences. 

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1278 on: August 02, 2013, 03:35:14 PM »
It stings a little that I've been bbs'n for years and DGale just steps into posting like a pro; affirming so many of us as amateurs.

You have a real gift.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 02, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »

It's both exhausting and fascinating to me, and I really didn't hate Ron. But agree it is rough ridin' exhausting.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 02, 2013, 03:54:23 PM »
to tell all of us that you think we are unworthy of your empathy

Watch it.  You get my emaw up and there's no telling what might happen.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 02, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »
to tell all of us that you think we are unworthy of your empathy

Watch it.  You get my emaw up and there's no telling what might happen.

I meant those of us who shared stories, not the rest of the gE folks. I understand why you think the stories are exhausting. Because they kind of are, in a somewhat interesting sort of way (for some people).

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 02, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink.

I assure you you'd have better-dressed lawyers than RP does.

I am now, at this very moment, picturing RP's lawyers in tattered GPC t-shirts, jorts, and worn out ball caps.

:lol:

I'm sure they clean up just fine.  But I mean, BSAC...

So... what you're saying is the rest of the attorneys at goEMAW don't dress like you?

:gocho:
bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 02, 2013, 04:22:55 PM »
In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink.

I am now, at this very moment, picturing RP's lawyers in tattered GPC t-shirts, jorts, and worn out ball caps.

So... what you're saying is the rest of the attorneys at goEMAW don't dress like you?

I'm actually not even wearing a shirt at this very moment.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 02, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »

I'm actually not even wearing a shirt at this very moment.

Hell, if you never stood up, you wouldn't have to wear pants to work either...that's the newscaster way! In my much, much younger years, I toured a newsroom and the newscasters were wearing button down suit shirts, ties and sportcoats then they had flipflops and athletic shorts on on the bottom...talk about mind blown as a kid

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 02, 2013, 04:47:39 PM »
Remember watching the morning weather when I was in high school and the people on set were goofing around.  The cameraman panned back a little to show the weatherman in said suit top, shorts below.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 02, 2013, 11:39:19 PM »
nothing on Prince, former WR coach (now at Arky) busted by  :bill: for  :drink: with players

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 02, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »
nothing on Prince, former WR coach (now at Arky) busted by  :bill: for  :drink: with players

Credibility of source?

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 03, 2013, 12:07:27 AM »
Just a thought I have that hasn't been addressed yet:

If I were as perverted as Ron, I would make a sex tape or two (or three) before I took the girl to a swingers resort.

Do sociopaths just go straight for the kill?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 03, 2013, 07:51:43 AM »
DGale, I was just reading through this very informative TripAdvisor report on the World Class Nudist/Swingers Destination, Desire Cancun.

Quick question, after the jacuzzi do you remember going to the disco?

The routine after the pool closes is for people to meet up at the jacuzzi. It can be crowded and smokey and you can strike up a conversation with other couples. While some are definitely into the lifestyle, it is okay just to have your own fun your way and just watch as the lifestyle goes by. The routine after the jacuzzi is to go to the disco. And the routine as we saw it, is to go back to the jacuzzi after the disco. Although it seems predictable, the expericnes can vary depending on the people you meet. You decide. My routine while there was to hit the bed after the disco.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: August 03, 2013, 09:53:02 AM »
Looks like I've got some catching up to do in this thread  :users:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 03, 2013, 09:54:01 AM »
DGale, I was just reading through this very informative TripAdvisor report on the World Class Nudist/Swingers Destination, Desire Cancun.

The routine after the pool closes is for people to meet up at the jacuzzi. It can be crowded and smokey and you can strike up a conversation with other couples. While some are definitely into the lifestyle, it is okay just to have your own fun your way and just watch as the lifestyle goes by. The routine after the jacuzzi is to go to the disco. And the routine as we saw it, is to go back to the jacuzzi after the disco. Although it seems predictable, the expericnes can vary depending on the people you meet. You decide. My routine while there was to hit the bed after the disco.

Yes. After my disappointing performance at the hot tub, we went to the disco. Ron was excited for me to see the back room. Dimly lit, platforms all around, people having sex in every imaginable combination. That's when I completely freaked out, took off the high heels and ran most of the way back to the room. It's a nightmare. The disco.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 09:57:08 AM by DGale »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 03, 2013, 10:00:47 AM »
Yikes

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 03, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »

Credibility of source?
/quote]

Credibility of source: B+

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 03, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
"to the disco" is gonna be gE's version of ksufans.com's "in the back."

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 03, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
I don't think it's been asked and i don't want to ruin this great thread but.......has anyone asked the size of his dong?  I know it's weird and a tad gay but I'ze gots to know.. :drool:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 03, 2013, 10:57:07 AM »

Yes. After my disappointing performance at the hot tub, we went to the disco. Ron was excited for me to see the back room. Dimly lit, platforms all around, people having sex in every imaginable combination. That's when I completely freaked out, took off the high heels and ran most of the way back to the room. It's a nightmare. The disco.

It's a nightmare. The disco.

Wow, sounds like it Dgale.  Back to the disco, was there dancing before the sex room or did Ron just forgo the dancing and take you to the sex room?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 03, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »
Ron has got to be an amazing dancer

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile