Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573006 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1200 on: July 30, 2013, 11:39:03 PM »
If only some gE'rs were going to cancun imminently who could do some investigatory work on this "Desire Cancun" and RP's history there.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 30, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
If only some gE'rs were going to cancun imminently who could do some investigatory work on this "Desire Cancun" and RP's history there.

case history even suggests he might've tried to bury his history in the "y night club & sin room".  if only we knew such people...

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1202 on: July 31, 2013, 12:38:51 AM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 31, 2013, 08:48:57 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 31, 2013, 08:59:20 AM »
"all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

not Ron

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 31, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »
this thread is the best and the worst

kind of like slippery pete

:horrorsurprise:

Not you silly! The guy on that seinfeld episode! goEMAW pete is the best and the BEST!

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 31, 2013, 08:32:19 PM »
We are interesting. Let's let that sink in a minute.

There are many people who could chime in. The same night before I had the pleasure of going to Desire with Ron (before my psyche was scarred forever) a woman from Junction City called and called. Poor dear, Ron ignored her. She is married with three children. Why would she be calling at 1, 2, 3 in the morning? She is "just thoughtful," I'm told.

Why is everyone so afraid of Ron? He threatened right away when I found out he took Indy to Desire between Christmas and the dreamy "soul mate" weekend of the East West game. He called his lawyers. Said it would end up on the national news. (Back when he made me cry in a restaurant in Jax, he was worried about TMZ, but now that he is the OC at Rutgers, it is the "National News").

Speak up people. I'm the one who let him down when he thought he could coach me into being a swinger and a decent person at the same time. I'm the one who was supposed to tend the children and teach them how to be good people while he snuck away with skanks to take care of his "release." I'm the one he will try to take down. So start posting!

I've found great humor in the admonitions that Ronnie thought he was a big enough deal that either TMZ or any news channel greater than KVRR in Fargo, ND or it's equivalent would give a rats ass about what he does...

Nobody cares about position coaches!!  Hell, he was barely more than an afterthought as HC at K-State.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Way back in this thread I suggested Ron was a sociopath and posted a link to the definition of a sociopath.  I was half kidding at the time but the more I read about him the more I believe he truly is a Sociopath.  He sounds like a text book case.  Wasn't he adopted?  Adopted kids are more likely to be sociopaths.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 31, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »

There are many people who could chime in. The same night before I had the pleasure of going to Desire with Ron (before my psyche was scarred forever) a woman from Junction City called and called. Poor dear, Ron ignored her. She is married with three children. Why would she be calling at 1, 2, 3 in the morning? She is "just thoughtful," I'm told.

Why is everyone so afraid of Ron? He threatened right away when I found out he took Indy to Desire between Christmas and the dreamy "soul mate" weekend of the East West game. He called his lawyers. Said it would end up on the national news. (Back when he made me cry in a restaurant in Jax, he was worried about TMZ, but now that he is the OC at Rutgers, it is the "National News").

Speak up people. I'm the one who let him down when he thought he could coach me into being a swinger and a decent person at the same time. I'm the one who was supposed to tend the children and teach them how to be good people while he snuck away with skanks to take care of his "release." I'm the one he will try to take down. So start posting!

I've found great humor in the admonitions that Ronnie thought he was a big enough deal that either TMZ or any news channel greater than KVRR in Fargo, ND or it's equivalent would give a rats ass about what he does...

Nobody cares about position coaches!!  Hell, he was barely more than an afterthought as HC at K-State.

Way back in this thread I suggested Ron was a sociopath and posted a link to the definition of a sociopath.  I was half kidding at the time but the more I read about him the more I believe he truly is a Sociopath.  He sounds like a text book case.  Wasn't he adopted?  Adopted kids are more likely to be sociopaths.

Rons parents are going to be super pissed at you for letting the secret out.  They planned on telling Ron when the time was right.  Thanks a lot.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 31, 2013, 09:12:21 PM »
How I imagined it going down

@Trogdor_gE

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 31, 2013, 11:54:54 PM »

Careful here. What little I know, Ron's parents are not to blame. He was raised by good people and he knows better than to behave the way he does.
There is just something missing. You can see it in any situation where things don't go his way. He does not care even a little about the well being of the people around him. His displays of "concern" are designed to give the right impression and create a certain image, and at the end of it all, his only true concern is what he is going to get out of it. 
On his birthday last year I did some research and found a bakery in Jax with the best coconut cake because that is his favorite. I lit candles when he came home from work, and sang him happy birthday. With tears in his eyes he told me no one had ever done anything so nice for him (which is likely untrue). What I'm able to piece together now, he was sleeping with at least one other woman at that time. He could stand there and tell me that I was his world, and that he would do anything to keep me safe for the rest of his life, knowing all the time he is saying it that he doesn't mean a word of it. But he got what he wanted from me, and that was all that mattered.
He conned me into giving him every part of myself and letting him into the circle of my life that includes my kids. They trusted him too. I'm not sure if he's a sociopath or some other thing, but whatever it is, it destroys people, and I hope every person he tries to do it to in the future sees him for what he is and dodges the bullet that I did not see coming.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1210 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:48 PM »
Prolly bad genes then. Lets his adoptive parents off the hook.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 01, 2013, 02:08:01 AM »
Coconut cake?  :barf:

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 01, 2013, 10:02:09 AM »

Careful here. What little I know, Ron's parents are not to blame. He was raised by good people and he knows better than to behave the way he does.
There is just something missing. You can see it in any situation where things don't go his way. He does not care even a little about the well being of the people around him. His displays of "concern" are designed to give the right impression and create a certain image, and at the end of it all, his only true concern is what he is going to get out of it. 
On his birthday last year I did some research and found a bakery in Jax with the best coconut cake because that is his favorite. I lit candles when he came home from work, and sang him happy birthday. With tears in his eyes he told me no one had ever done anything so nice for him (which is likely untrue). What I'm able to piece together now, he was sleeping with at least one other woman at that time. He could stand there and tell me that I was his world, and that he would do anything to keep me safe for the rest of his life, knowing all the time he is saying it that he doesn't mean a word of it. But he got what he wanted from me, and that was all that mattered.
He conned me into giving him every part of myself and letting him into the circle of my life that includes my kids. They trusted him too. I'm not sure if he's a sociopath or some other thing, but whatever it is, it destroys people, and I hope every person he tries to do it to in the future sees him for what he is and dodges the bullet that I did not see coming.

Not to suggest anything about his parents at all.  I'm sure he was raised well and does know better but with Sociopath's they just don't have the ability to care about anyone else's feelings but their own.  It can stem from things as far back as not forming a strong bond with anyone as an infant. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 01, 2013, 10:35:43 AM »
I have never had coconut cake.  True story

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 01, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »

This thread is changing lives.

I mean, coconut cake sounds fantastic to me.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: August 01, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »

what have you people been doing with your lives?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 01, 2013, 10:52:27 AM »
I'm still waiting for GDale to answer a very serious question.  "Do you shave your legs?"  T.I.A.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 01, 2013, 10:52:46 AM »

what have you people been doing with your lives?

Time to find out I guess.  Who has best coconut cake in Kansas City?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:24 AM »
I could eat me some coconut cake; as long as there's no hair in that cake.  :D
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 01, 2013, 11:07:26 AM »
i don't like coconut

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 01, 2013, 12:49:55 PM »
Time to find out I guess.  Who has best coconut cake in Kansas City?

j. alexanders. no joke.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 01, 2013, 04:02:18 PM »
:clac:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 01, 2013, 04:04:22 PM »
:dubious:

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 01, 2013, 04:19:29 PM »

It was FK I thought might be mocking me. We can't seem to work it out. Soul mates or not.

A Visitor. You have something to say. I'm intuitive as all get out (except when it comes to Wizards).

You came all this way, and here we are...

frankenklein is without question the worst rough ridin' poster on this site. Please ignore him.
:bawl:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 01, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »

And orphans are even more likely to be sociopaths, see: Lord Voldemort.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang