Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572415 times)

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1125 on: July 28, 2013, 04:01:56 PM »
Speaking of bringing families closer together. A few days before Christmas last year, Ron hired a photographer and we had pictures taken on the beach of the entire family (him, me, and all six kids). (I mailed the portrait back to him after I figured out he was entertaining himself elsewhere when I wasn't around.)  We also had pictures taken of the two of us. He told me they were our engagement photos. He wanted me to include this pic on the back of a holiday card I sent out for new year's. A few hundrend of my family and friends received a card with pics of my family. And Ron. Per his request. Right around the same time I was putting the stamps on that card, he was rolling up to Desire with Indy. I'm not sure why I care whether or not people believe me, but I kind of do. (By the way FK, Ron does not give one eff what I do or anyone else. He thinks he is above all of it, that is why the Jedi jokes are so funny). 

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=18087.0

Top notch BBS'ing here, folks.  Truly no question why we've won the Internet for 3 straight yrs now...

That, and I hope DGale sends all of us (sans frankenklein and turnscatstrashy) christmas cards.

In the spirit of the season, if I did send Christmas cards, I would send one to all of you. The thing is, I don't send holiday cards. Usually. After we had the photos taken of the family, Ron and I went to see all of the pics on a screen with the nice photographer there, and Ron said "you should send a holiday card." It was too late for Christmas, so New Year's was the logical and lovely choice. He paid for all of it, and wanted me to include the picture of the two of us on the back. At the time I thought it was such a loving gesture (now I think it was like having a dog pee on me to mark his territory). The following question is purely rhetorical (and I am certain I will never know the answer). Why would he ask me to send those cards out when he knew that in a few short days he would be wallowing around in the hot tub at a swingers resort with another woman?

On a revolting (and I'm sure amusing) side note. The day we were on the beach taking the photos, we ran into a real estate agent that Ron knew and he waived to her like he was in a 4th of July parade. In the past few weeks, I have been told that she too was on the list of "encounters" in Jax. Maybe this year I will just send cards to the housekeeper, the real estate agent, the yoga instructor and whoever else might say: he-said-he-loved-me-who-the-eff-are-you?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 10:55:22 PM by DGale »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 28, 2013, 04:06:27 PM »
In the spirit of the season, if I did send Christmas cards, I would send one to all of you.

You can do an internet version in that thread.  I'd planned to, but never got to it.  That's kind of a theme here at gE.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 28, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
In the spirit of the season, if I did send Christmas cards, I would send one to all of you.

You can do an internet version in that thread.  I'd planned to, but never got to it.  That's kind of a theme here at gE.
:don'tcare:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 29, 2013, 03:32:21 PM »
Well guys, i'm sad to inform you all that I went to MHK over the weekend to get super pak'd for my birthday and drove past the WSC to find the playbooks and sadly, they aren't there anymore. It looks like the construction for Snyder Castle dozed the entire site and covered the burial grave over with concrete.

In other (more exciting news), only one month until kickoff.

:billdance:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: July 30, 2013, 09:20:46 AM »
Well guys, i'm sad to inform you all that I went to MHK over the weekend to get super pak'd for my birthday and drove past the WSC to find the playbooks and sadly, they aren't there anymore. It looks like the construction for Snyder Castle dozed the entire site and covered the burial grave over with concrete.

This is disappointing because there will be no decaying play books from the weird RP funeral to auction at FF 2014. Let me know if you would like a laminated copy of selected romantic (complete bs) texts from "the best offensive line coach in the world" or lunch with DGale to sell to the highest bidder. I do think lunch with DlineGuy57 and FunruhCat76 would be much better and more interesting, but I could tell a tale or two. 

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 30, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »

This is disappointing because there will be no decaying play books from the weird RP funeral to auction at FF 2014. Let me know if you would like a laminated copy of selected romantic (complete bs) texts from "the best offensive line coach in the world" or lunch with DGale to sell to the highest bidder. I do think lunch with DlineGuy57 and FunruhCat76 would be much better and more interesting, but I could tell a tale or two.

I know DGale, it is very sad indeed. I was looking forward to digging most of them up and auctioning them for a great cause at FF 2014 and maybe putting a couple in my KSU man cave here in KC. I would imagine that laminated copies of said romantic texts could bring some pretty decent change to the charity though. Heck, i'd be a bidder on those purely for the entertainment. Might make a great coffee table book/conversation piece during commercials...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 30, 2013, 10:36:13 AM »

How could this NOT be the highest priced item at next years Fatty Fest?!?!?

:excited:
bears are fast...

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: July 30, 2013, 01:19:23 PM »

How could this NOT be the highest priced item at next years Fatty Fest?!?!?

:excited:

Agreed. Lets make it happen!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 30, 2013, 01:43:27 PM »
GDale, I have a very important question; and there's no wrong answer.  Do you shave your legs.  :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 30, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »
GDale, I have a very important question; and there's no wrong answer.  Do you shave your legs.  :excited:

THERE IS TO A RIGHT ANSWER!
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 30, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »

Blackcats is correct, there is a right answer.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 30, 2013, 02:25:21 PM »

:don'tcare:

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 30, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »

If I had a dollar for every time a woman has said that...

I'd have three dollars.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 30, 2013, 02:28:44 PM »
This thread took a weird turn and not in a fun way.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 30, 2013, 02:30:45 PM »
This is a very serious question.  There have been songs about this subject.  :love:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: July 30, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
This is a very serious question.  There have been songs about this subject.  :love:
And may I add, love songs.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 30, 2013, 02:41:35 PM »
DGaleCreep(formerly know as KatDaddy) is getting creepy in here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 30, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »
this thread is the best and the worst

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 30, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
this thread is the best and the worst

kind of like slippery pete

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 30, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
KatDaddy is like a harmless creep.  Like no need to get scared DGale.  Ironically if you did get scared you might get the shivers and get goosebumps and grow leg hair.  Which KatDaddy would like just as well if you didn't!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 30, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »
:users:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 30, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
BookieKatDaddy is giving me the creeps.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: July 30, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »
In the words of DLew's dad, Good Heavens...pull yourselves together!

Let's keep in mind the fact that I just spent an entire year getting played by a creep with no rival. Take a moment for the sake of science and Google "Desire Cancun."  Ron took me there in July last year because he said he had been there many times (it was his post-season "release") and it was very nice (he did not tell me it was a swingers resort before we left). When we got there, I was not willing to "play." I think it is safe to say that he was deeply disappointed in me...completely uncoachable.

At some point I ended up with a drug in my drink (not making ANY accusations here), and locked myself in the bathroom for most of the night. Cried on the bathmat and then forgave Ron when he told me that he had no expectations that I would go along with the whole swinger lifestyle. (This story is all glamour, isn't it?)
After lots of work convincing me he was a true family man, he snuck away to the same depraved resort with another woman (one who, I am told, is very into such things). I will probably never have another day in my life that feels completely normal. Not whining, just reporting the facts.
So if we can skip anything creepy, that would make me feel less sad inside. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:21:46 PM by DGale »

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: July 30, 2013, 04:16:01 PM »

Damn solid advice.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 30, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »
In the words of DLew's dad, Good Heavens...pull yourselves together!

Let's keep in mind the fact that I just spent an entire year getting played by a creep with no rival. Take a moment for the sake science and Google "Desire Cancun."  Ron took me there in July last year because he said he had been there many times (it was his post-season "release") and it was very nice (he did not tell me it was a swingers resort before we left). When we got there, I was not willing to "play." I think it is safe to say that he was deeply disappointed in me...completely uncoachable.

At some point I ended up with a drug in my drink (not making ANY accusations here), and locked myself in the bathroom for most of the night. Cried on the bathmat and then forgave Ron when he told me that he had no expectations that I would go along with the whole swinger lifestyle. (This story is all glamour, isn't it?)
After lots of work convincing me he was a true family man, he snuck away to the same depraved resort with another woman (one who, I am told, is very into such things). I will probably never have another day in my life that feels completely normal. Not whining, just reporting the facts.

Damn solid advice here...

In other news, please tell more! I'm on the edge of my seat here DGale...  :ohno: