Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573310 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1100 on: July 26, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »
Confirmed.  Man, did I call my shot or what?

Dad, you should post more.

Man, this place is so awesome.

Offline Dumdeedum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 26, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Dlew,

I ABSOLUTELY DENY that I am your father and you're grounded.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:13:51 PM by Dumdeedum »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 26, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »
Oh good heavens...

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 26, 2013, 07:13:44 PM »
the last page of this thread  :grin:

also, dgale- everybody believes you. well 98% of us believe you. the other 2% just can't be helped.

also, dlewdad- we need dlew stories. i can start a dlew stories thread if you want. i bet he was quite the prankster. also, bowling? what was up with that?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:26 PM »
Someone overnight the pakhead to dgale.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 26, 2013, 07:19:23 PM »
nice message boarding here everyone. let's keep the hot streak hot.

Offline Dumdeedum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 26, 2013, 07:51:31 PM »
also, dlewdad- we need dlew stories. i can start a dlew stories thread if you want. i bet he was quite the prankster. also, bowling? what was up with that?

I've already denied that I'm his father, so I really don't know anything about him being 1st Team All-Johnson County and 2nd Team All-Metro.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 26, 2013, 07:55:13 PM »

I've already denied that I'm his father, so I really don't know anything about him being 1st Team All-Johnson County and 2nd Team All-Metro.

dumdeedum has my attention. I'll tell you that much.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 26, 2013, 07:56:02 PM »
turntable.fm tonight?  :D

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 26, 2013, 08:24:11 PM »
Just got caught up on this thread.  I'm utterly speechless.  This is pure gold.
@lopakman

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: July 26, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. fair enough i guess. sounds like you don't know this dlew character and i'll take your word for it.

hypothetical for you though... if there was an embarrassing dlew story, like he peed his pants in the fourth grade or something of that nature, what would you hypothetically make that story out to be? also prince, what a character huh?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 26, 2013, 08:50:18 PM »
Man, if I ever need a lifetime supply of socks this is the first place I'm going to go.  :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1112 on: July 26, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Man, if I ever need a lifetime supply of socks this is the first place I'm going to go.  :surprised:

Never do wash again!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1113 on: July 26, 2013, 10:20:58 PM »

Never do wash again!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
True, oh so true.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 27, 2013, 07:10:06 AM »
guys there were pictures.  what else is needed?

More pictures and probably some texts would do it.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 27, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. fair enough i guess. sounds like you don't know this dlew character and i'll take your word for it.

hypothetical for you though... if there was an embarrassing dlew story, like he peed his pants in the fourth grade or something of that nature, what would you hypothetically make that story out to be? also prince, what a character huh?

In the fourth grade?  :lol:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 27, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »
 :dubious:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:55:59 PM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 27, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »
Speaking of bringing families closer together. A few days before Christmas last year, Ron hired a photographer and we had pictures taken on the beach of the entire family (him, me, and all six kids). (I mailed the portrait back to him after I figured out he was entertaining himself elsewhere when I wasn't around.)  We also had pictures taken of the two of us. He told me they were our engagement photos. He wanted me to include this pic on the back of a holiday card I sent out for new year's. A few hundrend of my family and friends received a card with pics of my family. And Ron. Per his request. Right around the same time I was putting the stamps on that card, he was rolling up to Desire with Indy. I'm not sure why I care whether or not people believe me, but I kind of do. (By the way FK, Ron does not give one eff what I do or anyone else. He thinks he is above all of it, that is why the Jedi jokes are so funny). 

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=18087.0

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 28, 2013, 07:40:09 AM »
Speaking of bringing families closer together. A few days before Christmas last year, Ron hired a photographer and we had pictures taken on the beach of the entire family (him, me, and all six kids). (I mailed the portrait back to him after I figured out he was entertaining himself elsewhere when I wasn't around.)  We also had pictures taken of the two of us. He told me they were our engagement photos. He wanted me to include this pic on the back of a holiday card I sent out for new year's. A few hundrend of my family and friends received a card with pics of my family. And Ron. Per his request. Right around the same time I was putting the stamps on that card, he was rolling up to Desire with Indy. I'm not sure why I care whether or not people believe me, but I kind of do. (By the way FK, Ron does not give one eff what I do or anyone else. He thinks he is above all of it, that is why the Jedi jokes are so funny). 

Top notch BBS'ing here, folks.  Truly no question why we've won the Internet for 3 straight yrs now...

bears are fast...

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 28, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »

Top notch BBS'ing here, folks.  Truly no question why we've won the Internet for 3 straight yrs now...

A lot of learning moments documented here. Maybe Ron will teach a leadership class at Rutgers. They could use this thread like a text book. It could be the leadership course for people who want to get to the top and not be a P@$$Y about it. Real, gritty leadership with sex appeal.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 28, 2013, 11:22:07 AM »
Did he pretty much resent Zoe, DGale? I bet he pulled the "It was all her fault" card

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 28, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »
Did he pretty much resent Zoe, DGale? I bet he pulled the "It was all her fault" card

Of course it was all her fault. He made her out to be some kind of monster who was cheating on him and spending all of his money. After we broke up, I spoke with people who know both of them well, and as it turns out (gasp!) none of what he told me was true.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 28, 2013, 01:15:55 PM »

Of course it was all her fault. He made her out to be some kind of monster who was cheating on him and spending all of his money. After we broke up, I spoke with people who know both of them well, and as it turns out (gasp!) none of what he told me was true.

She dresses horribly, tho.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 28, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »

That, and I hope DGale sends all of us (sans frankenklein and turnscatstrashy) christmas cards.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:43 PM »

A lot of learning moments documented here. Maybe Ron will teach a leadership class at Rutgers. They could use this thread like a text book. It could be the leadership course for people who want to get to the top and not be a P@$$Y about it. Real, gritty leadership with sex appeal.

Why, that's exactly how I take my leadership.