Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573350 times)

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #925 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
i mean, i don't appreciate the woman's tone on the radio.  seems like she thinks we are liars.   :dubious:

Defense by the current winner of the sweepstakes?

Stand for your man?

DGale is, thankfully, not the winner. (The current winner of the sweepstakes is presently basking in the joy of being the woman Ron is likely cheating on with about six other people. Or will be soon.)
The woman on the radio doubts us because it is a message board. I don't doubt any of the things in this thread, because all of it makes sense if you know Ron. As for the story of my relationship with him, there are over 700 pages of text messages. With emails and photos there are over a 1,000 pages documenting that lost year. (Before someone says "MOAR!" I think we have seen enough, I really do.) Is there any doubt left in anyone's mind?
I respect the players who spoke up. It makes me sad to know that S#!t like that goes on there is no accountability. They deserved something sane and positive and better. A whole lot better.   

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 21, 2013, 07:17:44 PM »
i mean, i don't appreciate the woman's tone on the radio.  seems like she thinks we are liars.   :dubious:

Stand for your man?

DGale is, thankfully, not the winner. (The current winner of the sweepstakes is presently basking in the joy of being the woman Ron is likely cheating on with about six other people. Or will be soon.)
The woman on the radio doubts us because it is a message board. I don't doubt any of the things in this thread, because all of it makes sense if you know Ron. As for the story of my relationship with him, there are over 700 pages of text messages. With emails and photos there are over a 1,000 pages documenting that lost year. (Before someone says "MOAR!" I think we have seen enough, I really do.) Is there any doubt left in anyone's mind?
I respect the players who spoke up. It makes me sad to know that S#!t like that goes on there is no accountability. They deserved something sane and positive and better. A whole lot better.

"MOAR!"
    :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:
 ;)
bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 21, 2013, 07:52:17 PM »
 :thumbsup:

:pray:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 21, 2013, 08:26:35 PM »
So this thread was what it took to break my gE.com hiatus.

Holy moly.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 21, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »
I thought you changed your screen name

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: July 21, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »
So this thread was what it took to break my gE.com hiatus.

Holy moly.

Told ya.  You're welcome.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #931 on: July 21, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »
I thought you changed your screen name to DGale
:adios:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 21, 2013, 09:41:06 PM »

Stand for your man?

It sounds to me that DGale believes she is very, very well prepared to defend herself against anyone who challenges the truth of what she is saying.   

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 21, 2013, 10:27:50 PM »

Stand for your man?

I respect the players  who spoke up. It makes me sad to know that S#!t like that goes on there is no accountability. They deserved something sane and positive and better. A whole lot better.
So glad this has helped you...you really needed this.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 21, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »

[/quote] So glad this has helped you...you really needed this.
[/quote]

Thanks for your concern. I didn't "need" to add my story to the rest of those here, I wanted to. Sounds like you may believe that a woman should just go quietly after her life is torn apart by someone who thinks they are such a big deal that the lives of others are meaningless. It wasn't just me, it was my family that paid the price for that arrogance and greed. Whatever your affection is for Ron, good for you. If you don't want to hear the truth, then skip this thread.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #935 on: July 21, 2013, 10:50:50 PM »
might be time for you to take a kougar24, frankenklein

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 21, 2013, 10:52:45 PM »

I'll start the bidding for this Fatty Fest 2014 silent auction item at $500

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 21, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
might be time for you to take a kougar24, frankenklein

He should probably do a me and take off a full year.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 21, 2013, 11:07:26 PM »
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:22:10 PM by kst8cat »

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 21, 2013, 11:09:33 PM »
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:25:07 PM by kst8cat »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 21, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
DGale, you should release one new text or email every week or something.  I mean CBSsports does stuff like that and ppl love it.  This could be fantastic.  Just think about it.  Every Wednesday(or whatever) you would get to wake up and think "I get to embarrass him again today".  I bet that would feel pretty great,huh?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 22, 2013, 12:06:46 AM »
DGale, you should release one new text or email every week or something.  I mean CBSsports does stuff like that and ppl love it.  This could be fantastic.  Just think about it.  Every Wednesday(or whatever) you would get to wake up and think "I get to embarrass him again today".  I bet that would feel pretty great,huh?

It sounds exhausting, and I don't want him on my mind or in my life that long. I don't care about embarrassing Ron. He is likely angry and annoyed that I didn't scurry away into the shadows the way his girlfriends are supposed to, but I doubt he's embarrassed. My impression is that he likes the "hundreds of women want me" persona. The fact that he was able to lie well enough to get me to bring my children to Jax, and take care of all four of his for a week, all the while he's planning a trip to a swingers resort with another woman is probably a high-five sort of moment for him. At some point he may have to drop the whole man of integrity thing, but the player managing multiple b:)@&)$ is cool. No?
Maybe we should get the good father and have a text message/photo funeral? We could re-create the play book burial.

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 22, 2013, 06:41:58 AM »

It sounds exhausting, and I don't want him on my mind or in my life that long. I don't care about embarrassing Ron. He is likely angry and annoyed that I didn't scurry away into the shadows the way his girlfriends are supposed to, but I doubt he's embarrassed. My impression is that he likes the "hundreds of women want me" persona. The fact that he was able to lie well enough to get me to bring my children to Jax, and take care of all four of his for a week, all the while he's planning a trip to a swingers resort with another woman is probably a high-five sort of moment for him. At some point he may have to drop the whole man of integrity thing, but the player managing multiple b:)@&)$ is cool. No?
Maybe we should get the good father and have a text message/photo funeral? We could re-create the play book burial.
:love:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 22, 2013, 06:54:42 AM »

Best idea yet, DGale.  We should definitely do that.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 22, 2013, 08:23:22 AM »
Do we need to bring our power towels to the Ron Prince Integrity Burial?

Offline archmike

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: July 22, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »

Been lurking for a long time and had to chime in on this as it has now consumed my early morning/afternoon workday websurfing.  DGale, just claim that your interwebs was hacked?  Celebs do it all the time and seem to get a pass. No harm, no foul.  Right?  :dunno:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:21:59 AM by archmike »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:43 AM »
The obvs solution is to PM it all to SD or someone and have them post it.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 22, 2013, 10:28:01 AM »
I feel like need a _FAN tee shirt commemorating this thead. Don't know what the picture would be, but the tag line could be something along the lines of #RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes contestant.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 22, 2013, 10:36:02 AM »
I feel like need a _FAN tee shirt commemorating this thead. Don't know what the picture would be, but the tag line could be something along the lines of #RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes contestant.

we would have a lot more matl to work with if DGale would flood this joint with texts and email copies.   :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »

we would have a lot more matl to work with if DGale would flood this joint with texts and email copies.   :dunno:

Sweepstakes van with Ron's headshot?