Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573348 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #875 on: July 18, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »
what a tease. someone make them talk about us again or upload a podcast or something.  :curse:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: July 18, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »
i listened but didn't  hear any reference to the thread. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 18, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »
i listened but didn't  hear any reference to the thread.

Morning Zoo shows are BITB at stealing material without giving credit

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 18, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
810 does it every day

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 18, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »
MOAR RON PRINCE STORYS

i want them
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 18, 2013, 02:34:50 PM »
"I may be wrong, but I never doubt."

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 18, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »

To coaches and players out there, I have a couple of questions. Reading about the bizarre and abusive things that went on at K-State makes me feel like I have very little to complain about. For me he was just a predatory boyfriend who manipulated me for his own needs, but I was free to walk away at any time. Finally did, and I think the reason it took me so long might be because I am "mentally weak and uncoachable." (Or, just trusted the wrong guy.)
Conducting weird playbook funerals and humiliating players/coaches (not to mention assaulting some of them). What? Who oversees the coaches? This can't be typical. How is it possible for someone who can say (with a straight face) "Never feel bad for someone who makes as much money as I do" to do all this crazy stuff (not to mention trolling in town for "Bunny") and no one ever says a word?

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 18, 2013, 03:35:51 PM »
To coaches and players out there, I have a couple of questions. Reading about the bizarre and abusive things that went on at K-State makes me feel like I have very little to complain about. For me he was just a predatory boyfriend who manipulated me for his own needs, but I was free to walk away at any time. Finally did, and I think the reason it took me so long might be because I am "mentally weak and uncoachable." (Or, just trusted the wrong guy.)
Conducting weird playbook funerals and humiliating players/coaches (not to mention assaulting some of them). What? Who oversees the coaches? This can't be typical. How is it possible for someone who can say (with a straight face) "Never feel bad for someone who makes as much money as I do" to do all this crazy stuff (not to mention trolling in town for "Bunny") and no one ever says a word?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 18, 2013, 03:37:57 PM »

Two wins over Texas  :dunno:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 18, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »

lol
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 18, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »

A picture is worth a thousand words? I'm pretty sure Shooter Jones just answered my questions.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 18, 2013, 03:51:15 PM »

lol

well executed .gif placement there

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 18, 2013, 04:16:22 PM »

"Never feel bad for someone who makes as much money as I do"

Love this quote. He was pitied and he HATED it. He even had to childishly brag about his money as an FU to the dude who said sorry for him.

Offline paulnyakatura

• Fan
  • #JazzBand @paulnyakatura
    • View Profile
    • PaulNyakatura.com
« Reply #888 on: July 18, 2013, 05:19:19 PM »
My bad, looks like they're saving for tomorrow.  :blush: s/n: I can't actually blush.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 18, 2013, 05:26:46 PM »
My bad, looks like they're saving for tomorrow.  :blush: s/n: I can't actually blush.

fantastic news! :thumbs:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 18, 2013, 05:32:52 PM »
How is it possible for someone who can say (with a straight face) "Never feel bad for someone who makes as much money as I do"

in RP's defense, this is an awesome thing to say.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 18, 2013, 08:31:01 PM »
My bad, looks like they're saving for tomorrow. 

If this is true... Somebody needs to record it and post for all to hear. (and potentially tweet the link.  :fatty: )

:emawkid:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:01:57 PM by Bookie Pimp »
bears are fast...

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 19, 2013, 08:39:38 AM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 19, 2013, 08:41:15 AM »
youre great, winters. just great.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline paulnyakatura

• Fan
  • #JazzBand @paulnyakatura
    • View Profile
    • PaulNyakatura.com
« Reply #894 on: July 19, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »

That's not the whole break. I'll get the full version posted soon.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 19, 2013, 09:31:54 AM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 19, 2013, 09:41:34 AM »
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 19, 2013, 10:23:25 AM »
I find it kind of odd that Prince was bragging about how much money he was making.  Wasn't he an assistant offense line coach for the Colts?  I can't imagine he was really making that much at all in that role before he was fired. 

He did make quite a bit at KSU but I would assume his ex wife is going to get her share of that since they were married when he made it all.  He probably made $8 million or so at KSU but by the time you pay taxes you're down to 5 or and then you give half of that to your ex wife.   Not to mention I'm sure he took a huge loss on the ridiculous house he built in MHK that took him several years to sell.  Now he's gonig to be on the hook for a bunch of child support and probably alimony too.  With his life style I doubt he is really rich at all. 

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 19, 2013, 10:33:05 AM »
Kostakio, all of what you say sounds about right. I'm sure Ron would appreciate it if you would not let this slip to the ladies. A long weekend at Desire Cancun is kinda spendy.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 19, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
I know where the playbooks are buried and have some additional Prince era stories...stay tuned