Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572476 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #850 on: July 17, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »
I feel like no other BBS is really even trying, other than maybe(MAYBE) Shaggy  :dunno:
hey guys how about that penis ms paint that thujone did.. herp derp
lolz so funny high five!

Texas can't compete with us in anything

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 17, 2013, 12:00:50 PM »
I feel like no other BBS is really even trying, other than maybe(MAYBE) Shaggy  :dunno:
lolz so funny high five!

They did get that guy to dress up in a Pedobear outfit and attend the Penn State bowl game....
@mikec2w

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 17, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
denied, they can do sideline tests.

FYI ksu1420 is a grade A source regarding KSU athletics. He speaks the truth.

can confirm.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 17, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2013, 12:57:04 PM »
lolz so funny high five!

They did get that guy to dress up in a Pedobear outfit and attend the Penn State bowl game....

The pictures from that are in the top three funniest things I've ever seen.  Don't know what the other two are but I know for sure the Pedobear pictures at Penn State's bowl game are top three.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: July 17, 2013, 02:12:22 PM »
If EMAW wins another bbs'ing natty, do we just hang it up like basketball?

pfft. "if." like we don't already have it locked up.

Yeah, I am a humble guy (just ask all the fools I have destroyed) but this one seems like its done.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 17, 2013, 07:14:32 PM »
something tells me there may be more former players that wander into this thread... :peek:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 17, 2013, 09:00:08 PM »
Someone pin this bad boy
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 17, 2013, 10:02:39 PM »
Don't let the thread die, Ronnie, join in.

Offline db13

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 17, 2013, 11:02:51 PM »
Quick addition to the 3 am running after the Louisville game. Initially, it was to be the offense running, but ole Ron sat down by Josh on the plane and it was soon decided that the defense would run for every point we gave up. We were slated to run 38 50 yard sprints, unless the coaches decided that we weren't running hard enough. I lost count at 50. Didn't get home until 3:30 or so, and I know quite a few guys got busted for not making class in the morning (game was on a Thursday, if you recall) and they ended up having to do 600 yards of log rolls for it.

PS I know exactly where the NU playbooks are buried. The team had to walk by, like we were walking by someone's casket, and throw the playbooks into the "grave". Father Keith does his thing, we go back into the complex for meetings.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 17, 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
hold on, so this is a mass playbook grave???

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 17, 2013, 11:06:08 PM »
Quick addition to the 3 am running after the Louisville game. Initially, it was to be the offense running, but ole Ron sat down by Josh on the plane and it was soon decided that the defense would run for every point we gave up. We were slated to run 38 50 yard sprints, unless the coaches decided that we weren't running hard enough. I lost count at 50. Didn't get home until 3:30 or so, and I know quite a few guys got busted for not making class in the morning (game was on a Thursday, if you recall) and they ended up having to do 600 yards of log rolls for it.

PS I know exactly where the NU playbooks are buried. The team had to walk by, like we were walking by someone's casket, and throw the playbooks into the "grave". Father Keith does his thing, we go back into the complex for meetings.

WE MUST FIND THIS

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 17, 2013, 11:07:11 PM »

SOCK, game was on a wednesday

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 17, 2013, 11:11:09 PM »

SOCK, game was on a wednesday

You may be right, I asked dlineguystud about it and he said the players didnt really see it.

SO CONFUSED NOW

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 17, 2013, 11:23:55 PM »
  Hard to believe Father Keith would make such a mockery of his faith.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #865 on: July 17, 2013, 11:40:30 PM »
Not even a good sock... Adrian Stryker?  Psssh.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 18, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »

:dunno:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #867 on: July 18, 2013, 12:17:00 AM »
Game was definitely on a Wednesday. Know what I remember about Ron bedore that game? He told some reporter that playing on Wednesday night was great because it was the only game on, so "35 million people will be watching."

For reference, the number 1 show the week of 9/17/08 was America's Got Talent, which clocked in with 12.2 million viewers. Basically, RP thought that our game would have 3x as many viewers as the other top rated show that week......and almost half the amount of viewers as the last episode of Seinfeld. :lol:

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #868 on: July 18, 2013, 12:19:12 AM »
Game was definitely on a Wednesday. Know what I remember about Ron bedore that game? He told some reporter that playing on Wednesday night was great because it was the only game on, so "35 million people will be watching."

For reference, the number 1 show the week of 9/17/08 was America's Got Talent, which clocked in with 12.2 million viewers. Basically, RP thought that our game would have 3x as many viewers as the other top rated show that week......and almost half the amount of viewers as the last episode of Seinfeld. :lol:
Omfg I should correct this typo but it's such a perfect error in talking about Prince era players that I must leave it. :D
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline paulnyakatura

• Fan
  • #JazzBand @paulnyakatura
    • View Profile
    • PaulNyakatura.com
« Reply #869 on: July 18, 2013, 06:20:35 AM »
That stud moment when you get the K-Rock Morning Show to talk about this thread

:bill:

Listen live --> www.purerock.com
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:06:17 AM by paulnyakatura »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #870 on: July 18, 2013, 07:08:12 AM »
:LOL:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 18, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »
Srsly though. 35 mill?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:38 AM »
I'm going to be back in Manhattan for the weekend, let's go dig them up 13

Dead serious.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 18, 2013, 08:51:52 AM »
That stud moment when you get the K-Rock Morning Show to talk about this thread

:bill:

Listen live --> www.purerock.com

Do they do podcasts so I can hear that?