Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573406 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #625 on: July 14, 2013, 11:00:27 PM »
One of my favorite moments when bbsin' is when female members out the creeps that pm them all the time. It's always fantastic.

A worthy public service.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #626 on: July 14, 2013, 11:04:35 PM »
Pm'ing someone you've never met is pretty weird
  She pm'd me first
Hello Frankenstein-whatever.
Do you really want to know where he "banged" me?!? He convinced we that he was a kind man. An intellectual, thoughtful man. I live on the west coast (and I'm a kind and normal person) I believed him. While we were together, he was rough ridin' the public-restroom-girl. Get all judgmentail about that...oh. Of course you will.

DGale is right.... you and TCT are the needy, "hey look at me" kids that are really making yourselves look bad.  I'd guess that most people who know you both realize what tools you both are IRL and therefore I hope you stay the eff away from me if/when I'm in MHK for games.

Thanks for playing although you suck at the bbs'n.

:users:
I'll probably be watching the game from the luxury suites,I doubt we'll cross paths

We could...  That is, if I decide to venture up from the sideline.
Wouldn't you get kicked off the cheerleading squad thingy if you did that :gocho:

Man, getting worked by bookie pimp. :sigh: You'd think this was fall 2012 or something.
:adios:

Offline paulnyakatura

• Fan
  • #JazzBand @paulnyakatura
    • View Profile
    • PaulNyakatura.com
« Reply #627 on: July 15, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »
Truly fantastic thread here, folks. DGale, you are amazing. Lastly, WTF is BBS'ing?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 15, 2013, 02:42:55 AM »
Truly fantastic thread here, folks. DGale, you are amazing. Lastly, WTF is BBS'ing?

You're doing it right now Paul!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline paulnyakatura

• Fan
  • #JazzBand @paulnyakatura
    • View Profile
    • PaulNyakatura.com
« Reply #629 on: July 15, 2013, 03:45:47 AM »
 :dunno:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: July 15, 2013, 06:18:10 AM »
Bull Bo Sy

It's Latin for something but I can't remember what. Sorry of like Marines with their "semper fi" thing
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 15, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 15, 2013, 09:35:05 AM »
Could've sworn this was a blog

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 15, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
Could've sworn this was a blog

Actually, the "blog" is the portion of gE that Ronald Prince, adulterer, wanted a scathing post removed from. 

I'm guessing that is the least of his concerns at this point, however.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
DGale, I would like to know if Ron Prince talked much with you about his time at K-State, and if so what did he say?  Was it mostly positive or negative?  Any comments about the administration, fans, or particular players?  Did he express any regrets or admit to any mistakes, or did he try to blame others for what happened?  Just curious. 

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 16, 2013, 03:30:34 AM »
He talked to me about K-State just a handful of times. When he moved into his condo in Jacksonville I went out to help. Still has a few framed pics of himself with his own autograph. That is positive (if odd). He also had at least a dozen books on leadership. From when he taught his class.
At the East West Shrine game this year, he seemed ready to take a credit for Collin Klein. Maybe that is warranted, I have no idea.
He told me about the lawsuit and said that it settled because he would have won, and that he was vindicated.
One afternoon we were at a restaurant in Jacksonville and Ron started telling me how absolutely horrible it was coaching college football. He went on about how you have no privacy and your kids get picked on. He told me that he didn't think I would be able to handle it. I told him I'm sure I could figure it out. He got really aggressive and told me I wasn't humble enough to admit that I wouldn't be able to hack it. I started to cry because he wouldn't let up. I finally said okay, I wouldn't be able to do it. He was furious and said it was going to end up on UTube or TMZ. It seemed like the experience was, overall, negative.
He also told me that he had been arrogant and shallow in the past, but that he was becoming a new man, and I was the final piece in becoming that better person. I find this downright disturbing now that I know he was seeing several other people.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 16, 2013, 07:51:09 AM »
Here, DGale.  The pre-you RP:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 16, 2013, 08:18:31 AM »
Did Prince say the word "confirmed" like 10000000 times during your relationship, or does he only use that term when talking about his football team?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 16, 2013, 08:48:44 AM »
Here, DGale.  The pre-you RP:

man just look at those comments. just another reason fatty was the best and routinely did stuff that nobody else will ever be able to do on their best day

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 16, 2013, 09:06:20 AM »
Making your lady friend admit she couldn't be a college football coach in a public place seems like a pretty boss move.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 16, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »
Making your lady friend admit she couldn't be a college football coach in a public place seems like a pretty boss move.
I dunno man, I get the image of him going "Say it, say you can't be a college coach's girl" and she's all "I think I could handle the hardships ok.." and he's "NO! Say it, SAY YOU CAN'T YOU rough ridin' PUSSY!" and she's like "OK! OK I CAN'T DO IT! (sobbing)".

Seems pretty messed up to me.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 16, 2013, 09:51:02 AM »
I dunno man, I get the image of him going "Say it, say you can't be a college coach's girl" and she's all "I think I could handle the hardships ok.." and he's "NO! Say it, SAY YOU CAN'T YOU rough ridin' PUSSY!" and she's like "OK! OK I CAN'T DO IT! (sobbing)".

Well now, that seems kind of messed up.  I don't know what to think.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 16, 2013, 09:51:30 AM »

boss move vs. matt boss move.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 16, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »
No wonder women haven't broken the coaching barrier yet, Ron Prince is holding them down.  :chainsaw:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: July 16, 2013, 10:28:12 AM »
I can confirm that I would be a much better HC than Ron Prince and would handle the hardships and stresses much better. He melted like butter in summer under the stress. He is very weak mentally and emotionally.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 16, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »
I can confirm that I would be a much better HC than Ron Prince and would handle the hardships and stresses much better. He melted like butter in summer under the stress. He is very weak mentally and emotionally.

He looks like a big tub of butter, too.  Amirite?!?!

:barf:
bears are fast...

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 16, 2013, 11:16:25 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline dlineguy57

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 16, 2013, 11:20:27 AM »
On a side note prince's favorite line was calling everyone "mentally weak and uncoachable". He would literally call everyone this and it became a running joke. Also he once wrestled Courtney Herndon inside the locker room after practice. (prince won). also came thisclose to fighting Reggie Walker in a spring practice. Also the louisville game 3am running really happened.(defense, dlineguy was extra tired!)I still think he needs to get into politics and stop the mind games otherwise known as his coaching. LONG LIVE BILL

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 16, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
On a side note prince's favorite line was calling everyone "mentally weak and uncoachable". He would literally call everyone this and it became a running joke. Also he once wrestled Courtney Herndon inside the locker room after practice. (prince won). also came thisclose to fighting Reggie Walker in a spring practice. Also the louisville game 3am running really happened.(defense, dlineguy was extra tired!)I still think he needs to get into politics and stop the mind games otherwise known as his coaching. LONG LIVE BILL

Go on.... :drool: