Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573421 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #525 on: July 12, 2013, 09:28:42 AM »
we should start doing xtranormals again

Yes. That was my favorite thread on ksufans. KK's Self/Morningstar was a work of art.

Welp, I know what I'll be doing tonight around 9pm....MAKING MOVIES, BABY!
You and Ron both!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 12, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »

This is so touching. Uh, you think?
This is the woman in Indy Ron was "enjoying" during the year he was with me. While he was telling me that he wanted me to trust him enough to bring my children into the relationship, he was busy getting her to leave her husband at home so they could have a little quality time together.
Meanwhile, he convinced me that he was a committed, loving, family man. I brought my kids to Jax and we spent a week with Ron and his kids for Christmas. He got to spend that week with his kids because I was there to take care of everyone. He then put me on a plane ("you are the love of my life, the finest woman I have ever known, blah blah"), and turned around to take her to a resort for a few days of well-deserved relaxation. Two weeks later, he's introducing me to coaches and friends at the East Wesr Shrine game. "You are my soul mate...blah blah". I had no idea he had just been with her. He went on about how I was going to do such great things for his career, being on his arm.
Where the eff was she? Why did he have me on his arm right after banging this sweet thing? DGale has a million questions. Maybe RP or someone in his entourage would like to post the answer. That would be lovely, but I won't hold my breath.

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 12, 2013, 09:40:16 AM »
we should start doing xtranormals again

Yes. That was my favorite thread on ksufans. KK's Self/Morningstar was a work of art.

Welp, I know what I'll be doing tonight around 9pm....MAKING MOVIES, BABY!
You and Ron both!

:lol: :thumbs:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 12, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
goEMAW isn't the hero we deserve, it's the hero we need.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 12, 2013, 09:53:43 AM »
This is the woman in Indy Ron was "enjoying" during the year he was with me. While he was telling me that he wanted me to trust him enough to bring my children into the relationship, he was busy getting her to leave her husband at home so they could have a little quality time together.
Meanwhile, he convinced me that he was a committed, loving, family man. I brought my kids to Jax and we spent a week with Ron and his kids for Christmas. He got to spend that week with his kids because I was there to take care of everyone. He then put me on a plane ("you are the love of my life, the finest woman I have ever known, blah blah"), and turned around to take her to a resort for a few days of well-deserved relaxation. Two weeks later, he's introducing me to coaches and friends at the East Wesr Shrine game. "You are my soul mate...blah blah". I had no idea he had just been with her. He went on about how I was going to do such great things for his career, being on his arm.
Where the eff was she? Why did he have me on his arm right after banging this sweet thing? DGale has a million questions. Maybe RP or someone in his entourage would like to post the answer. That would be lovely, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm sorry DGale. It sucks to be lied to, it's one of the worst things in the world. I'm also sorry that we take so much pleasure in hearing these stories, but I suppose we're kinda in the same boat. There is comfort in knowing that the other person's personal failings were the reason things didn't work out.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #530 on: July 12, 2013, 10:26:22 AM »
kind of getting off track here you dicks....

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 12, 2013, 10:27:40 AM »
Ya maybe we should mod a new xtranormal movie making thread :dunno:

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 12, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »
Guys!  Get back on topic and be on the lookout for the Prize Patrol in your neighborhood.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 12, 2013, 10:34:10 AM »
I modded the movies into a new thread....it was a hatchet job, but it should suffice.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=28224.0

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 12, 2013, 10:44:44 AM »
why hasnt DGale been awarded poster of the week yet?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 12, 2013, 10:57:32 AM »
someone once asked me to explain the ron prince debacle, at the time i really couldn't but now i would simply say read this thread and it will explain everything

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 12, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 12, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 12, 2013, 11:34:01 AM »
why hasnt DGale been awarded poster of the week yet?

Because it's kinda a sweepstakes thing.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 12, 2013, 12:57:38 PM »
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: July 12, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »
I hope Ron doesn't stab him and throw him in tuttle creek lake

Offline Dumdeedum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 12, 2013, 03:41:04 PM »
ScarletNation needs to subtitle its football board "Home of the Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes."

(BTW, EDSBS, we are thoroughly gruntled.)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 12, 2013, 03:51:03 PM »
I have a good estimation as to the purpose of the Prince entourage as it relates to Prince slapping Bunny's ass in Hays, America. Pretty certain it is concentric circles related.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 12, 2013, 03:53:37 PM »
i still cant believe how many guests are constantly viewing this thread.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 12, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
  All this dgale stuff really makes this thread look like something from Facebook...O golly gee I better click the like button

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 12, 2013, 04:13:36 PM »
One time I got Ron's autograph at one of my high school's basketball games. He smelled like fresh flowers while on a walk in the park
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 12, 2013, 04:22:06 PM »
One time I got Ron's autograph at one of my high school's basketball games. He smelled like fresh flowers while on a walk in the park

You won the Ron Prince Scent Sweepstakes. Congratulations.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 12, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »
That's just what he uses to cover up the smell of all the hoots he's slamming.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 12, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »

DGALE I think you just have to accept that Ron Prince is likely a sociopath who lies quite easily with no remorse and can be quite charming/convincing in doing so.  He suckered a bunch of PHD's at KSU out of millions of dollars so don't feel too bad.     

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 12, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »

DGALE I think you just have to accept that Ron Prince is likely a sociopath who lies quite easily with no remorse and can be quite charming/convincing in doing so.  He suckered a bunch of PHD's at KSU out of millions of dollars so don't feel too bad.   
Gotta agree with this. Doesn't make you a slut, just makes you a dreamer, which isn't a bad thing.