Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573386 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »
Regrets are for losers. I rough ridin' loved the crap out of Ron after we beat Texas, and all of you dumbfucks did, too.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
Maybe Bunny got disqualified from the sweepstakes. Disqualified for failure to follow through... That would not make our Hero happy. Not to mention the fact that he made all the folks with the funding wait while he struck out. Sad face.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2013, 04:29:26 PM »
I'm now a little worried that he forced her to buy a lottery ticket  :frown:

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2013, 04:33:06 PM »
Regrets are for losers. I rough ridin' loved the crap out of Ron after we beat Texas, and all of you dumbfucks did, too.

Yeah, Ron decided he didn't want to hang our longhorns up in his living room. He just wanted to wear his cowboy hat when the time suited him right. So he returned them. And we forgave him. Then he stole them again. Then he returned them again. And we foolishly forgave him again. Then thank the lord President Wefald finally figured it out and kicked Rob's sorry ass to the curb. We lost our stuffed squawk, all the big cats, and a whole cellar full of corn but by god we kept our horns. Coach Snyder has earned all of that back the right way. The hard way. And he's NOT going to let some smooth talker from the east coast come and take it away again.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2013, 04:34:17 PM »
Wow. I really did waste an entire year of my life.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2013, 04:40:39 PM »

It's alright. Soon your LHC Bill Snyder will come into your life and make you a champion again.  :bill:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2013, 04:43:15 PM »

Yeah, Ron decided he didn't want to hang our longhorns up in his living room. He just wanted to wear his cowboy hat when the time suited him right. So he returned them. And we forgave him. Then he stole them again. Then he returned them again. And we foolishly forgave him again. Then thank the lord President Wefald finally figured it out and kicked Rob's sorry ass to the curb. We lost our stuffed squawk, all the big cats, and a whole cellar full of corn but by god we kept our horns. Coach Snyder has earned all of that back the right way. The hard way. And he's NOT going to let some smooth talker from the east coast come and take it away again.

This is a great post

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 09, 2013, 04:48:26 PM »
I can verify the Bunny stories.  A good friend of mine was doing her nursing rotations in Hays and was friends (possibly roommates?) with Bunny. The first night that Ron Prince met Bunny my friend was drunk and sang him the K-State fight song and he wasn't impressed.  She still tells the story and says that the reason he wasn't impressed was because he was too busy trying, and succeeding, at getting into Bunny's pants.  I just text her and told her this thread existed so maybe she will come on and elaborate or possibly tell more stories.

:pray: :excited:

Bunny was the real winner of the Ron Prince love sweepstakes. I was just a runner-up. I'm not sure if I feel better or worse.
You are much more than just a RP slam piece, DGale. Please refrain from acting like dating Ron was a good thing

Also, did you send a daily reminder to your Hay's friend to join GE?

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 09, 2013, 04:51:08 PM »
It took some work, but I talked my friend into posting.  Doesn't really understand the whole bbs scene, so it has taken some work to get her in the right spot to post something.  Should be incoming soon.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2013, 04:52:39 PM »
It took some work, but I talked my friend into posting.  Doesn't really understand the whole bbs scene, so it has taken some work to get her in the right spot to post something.  Should be incoming soon.

:thumbs: Welcome, Bosco's friend  :D

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2013, 04:57:26 PM »
This thread is the beginning of some kind of support group...I can sense it.

Offline msw4455

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2013, 04:58:30 PM »
Sadly I did sing Ron Prince the fight song..........and lived with Bunny........there are pictures of proof somewhere out there. A lot of crazy S went down that night.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2013, 04:59:13 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2013, 05:01:04 PM »
 :drool: :popcorn: :bwpopcorn:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2013, 05:02:04 PM »
Sadly I did sing Ron Prince the fight song..........and lived with Bunny........there are pictures of proof somewhere out there. A lot of crazy S went down that night.
This post is not fair to the Internet.  :shakesfist:

Offline msw4455

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2013, 05:08:28 PM »
I get a phone call from Bunny that the head FB coach is at her hair salon, I demand she put him on the phone. We chat and of course I didn't believe him. Prince was in town for a nearby golf tourney.   I told him to meet us at Toby Jugs later that night. Low and behold Prince is there with some of his entourage. I regrettably act like a giddy school girl, sing the fight song as I've already said, and he rewarded me and Bunny with rounds of beers. Later Bunny goes country cruising with Prince and his gang, not sure what happened there but Bunny said the entourage was getting frisky with each other. Prince came on to Bunny later at our house and she told him to get lost. Not as exciting as you probably thought but nonetheless happened.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2013, 05:09:44 PM »

A year is not that long, really.  But sorry.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
I get a phone call from Bunny that the head FB coach is at her hair salon, I demand she put him on the phone. We chat and of course I didn't believe him. Prince was in town for a nearby golf tourney.   I told him to meet us at Toby Jugs later that night. Low and behold Prince is there with some of his entourage. I regrettably act like a giddy school girl, sing the fight song as I've already said, and he rewarded me and Bunny with rounds of beers. Later Bunny goes country cruising with Prince and his gang, not sure what happened there but Bunny said the entourage was getting frisky with each other. Prince came on to Bunny later at our house and she told him to get lost. Not as exciting as you probably thought but nonetheless happened.
Do you remember the lines he gave her?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2013, 05:29:03 PM »

Forget that.  WTF is Ron doing in a hair salon?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »

Forget that.  WTF is Ron doing in a hair salon?

What else?!? It has to be at least as good as a Hertz rental car bus.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2013, 05:35:45 PM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline msw4455

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
That's funny because I asked Bunny the same thing, hence my disbelief that he was there! I think one of the girls in his crew was there. I have no clue what the lines were that he used on her. My Texas A&M bf was with us that night and he bought him beers too and kept saying, "Gig em'!". Oh Hays, barfville USA.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
Well this is all just amazing
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »
Low and behold Prince is there with some of his entourage.... not sure what happened there but Bunny said the entourage was getting frisky with each other.

the eff?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »
Low and behold Prince is there with some of his entourage.... not sure what happened there but Bunny said the entourage was getting frisky with each other.

the eff?

What does "Gig 'em" mean? Also, what on earth was the make up of Ron's "entourage"???