Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573514 times)

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
In many cases it probably is the money, but not in mine. It is difficult to explain, and this may be hard to believe (and maybe try to hold back on judging me for buying this bs). We met on a Hertz rental car bus in LA. We corresponded. He told me he had never in his life felt the way he felt about me. (I can hear you laughing.) It did not take long and I was completely convinced that he was the most genuine, kind-hearted man ever. He told me to "feel safe in my arms and in my life." (Okay, let's remember in the midst of the hilarity that I believed ever single word of this.) He told me that for the first time in my life, my man had my back. When you are a strong woman with a career and resources, people just think you've got it. He knew exactly what to say; for the first time ever, you have a partner who will stand beside you (unless he is one of those people who lies to get what he wants...didn't see that coming). 
This is the same guy who sent me to have Christmas dinner with his kids and mother at the rest home while he was arranging a little get-away with his other girlfriend as soon as he could get rid of me (the glorified babysitter).
This may not be helpful. The fact that he can get into anyone's life (and/or pants) is astonishing and I can't figure it out. It's like hypnosis or something. Was kinda hoping someone out there could explain it to me.

I never thought this would be relevant again.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 01:55:33 PM by yoman »
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2013, 01:43:26 PM »
Someone needs to compile all this into a book with the proceeds going to the Fatty Memorial Fund or whatever.

If a ghost-writer is needed, I know a guy.

Speaking of the Fatty Fund, DGale, at our first fundraiser, my framed "Fire Prince" t-shirt went for $250.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 07, 2013, 01:48:51 PM »
I would love to have been a fly on the wall for Prince's interview.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
I picture Ron interviewing with Jon and Tim much like Peter meeting with the Bob's, now.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 07, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »
I think I shook his hand during the basketball game where he walked around the student section.  :frown:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #255 on: July 07, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
I would love to have been a fly on the wall for Prince's interview.

"You just won the coach sweepstakes!"

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline hornedfrog86

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2013, 02:42:11 PM »
yep

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
I mean, Ron Prince, guys.. what a treat

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »
Someone needs to compile all this into a book with the proceeds going to the Fatty Memorial Fund or whatever.

It would be a runaway best seller.  One, it would be a great guide on how an overweight, balding guy, could pick up and manage multiple chicks - thus providing hope for all those dudes who lack game or need to improve what skills they have.

Also, if there were any insight on how to be shitty at what you do, but still be paid obscene amounts of money to fail at doing it, it would cover the other great self-help need that would cross from just the men's reading market to women as well.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »

Can you please answer kostakio's question about what women see in Ron?  Is it the money?

In many cases it probably is the money, but not in mine. It is difficult to explain, and this may be hard to believe (and maybe try to hold back on judging me for buying this bs). We met on a Hertz rental car bus in LA. We corresponded. He told me he had never in his life felt the way he felt about me. (I can hear you laughing.) It did not take long and I was completely convinced that he was the most genuine, kind-hearted man ever. He told me to "feel safe in my arms and in my life." (Okay, let's remember in the midst of the hilarity that I believed ever single word of this.) He told me that for the first time in my life, my man had my back. When you are a strong woman with a career and resources, people just think you've got it. He knew exactly what to say; for the first time ever, you have a partner who will stand beside you (unless he is one of those people who lies to get what he wants...didn't see that coming). 
This is the same guy who sent me to have Christmas dinner with his kids and mother at the rest home while he was arranging a little get-away with his other girlfriend as soon as he could get rid of me (the glorified babysitter).
This may not be helpful. The fact that he can get into anyone's life (and/or pants) is astonishing and I can't figure it out. It's like hypnosis or something. Was kinda hoping someone out there could explain it to me.

[/quote]

DGale, we are very accepting here at gE.com, and I can assure you that you will not be judged.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »
Got banned from GPC after melting down really hard over the Prince hire.  Now I feel 100% validated thanks to Dgale.  What a brave and stong woman this Dgale is for bringing to light the truth on this horrible, disgusting person.  :thumbs:

GPC is funny isn't it.

Cold hard reality has slapped the usual suspects on that board again and again.

The Post Audit of the Wefald Era, the secret contracts, the sweet contract Weiser basically gave himself, the payments to the various LLC's, the ability of a young aggressive K-State AD to actually raise money and sell out the football stadium.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 07, 2013, 11:33:45 PM »
'grats, dax

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2013, 12:02:22 AM »
No regrets

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2013, 03:10:57 AM »
Wow, is DGale already a goEMAW hall of famer before 10 posts? 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2013, 05:44:31 AM »
YOLO haters

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2013, 08:01:15 AM »
Wow!!! I go off to Cabo for 6 days & come back to this?!?!

Can't say how proud I am of Ms. DGale for coming forward for all.  We are happy & honored to have you amongst our community ma'am and I, for one, hope you stick around.

:thumbsup:
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2013, 08:03:46 AM »
so if Ron and Zoe are divorced why is it Zoe's attorney harrassing everyone?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2013, 08:09:53 AM »
so if Ron and Zoe are divorced why is it Zoe's attorney harrassing everyone?

yeah.  I would think that she would be interested in information of this nature, not threatening anyone who dares to speak the Prince's name in anything other than glowing terms.  Weird.  Maybe we can ask this attorney if they are reading this.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2013, 09:15:20 AM »
:sdeek:
sounds like rp has been following the 16 commandments of poon, way to go ron!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2013, 10:04:17 AM »
I want to see a pie (lol) chart breakdown on where all the KSU money Ron got over the years went, with a big slice for love/sex.  Maybe he had a Mint account?

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »
I want to see a pie (lol) chart breakdown on where all the KSU money Ron got over the years went, with a big slice for love/sex.  Maybe he had a Mint account?

Special PayPal account.

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2013, 03:34:04 PM »
I can verify the Bunny stories.  A good friend of mine was in nursing school in Hays and was friends (possibly roommates?) with Bunny. The first night that Ron Prince met Bunny my friend was drunk and sang him the K-State fight song and he wasn't impressed.  She still tells the story and says that the reason he wasn't impressed was because he was too busy trying, and succeeding, at getting into Bunny's pants.  I just text her and told her this thread existed so maybe she will come on and elaborate or possibly tell more stories.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:49:27 PM by Bosco »

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
I can verify the Bunny stories.  A good friend of mine was doing her nursing rotations in Hays and was friends (possibly roommates?) with Bunny. The first night that Ron Prince met Bunny my friend was drunk and sang him the K-State fight song and he wasn't impressed.  She still tells the story and says that the reason he wasn't impressed was because he was too busy trying, and succeeding, at getting into Bunny's pants.  I just text her and told her this thread existed so maybe she will come on and elaborate or possibly tell more stories.

:pray: :excited:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2013, 03:40:06 PM »
I can verify the Bunny stories.  A good friend of mine was doing her nursing rotations in Hays and was friends (possibly roommates?) with Bunny. The first night that Ron Prince met Bunny my friend was drunk and sang him the K-State fight song and he wasn't impressed.  She still tells the story and says that the reason he wasn't impressed was because he was too busy trying, and succeeding, at getting into Bunny's pants.  I just text her and told her this thread existed so maybe she will come on and elaborate or possibly tell more stories.
Please post in this thread, Bosco's friend from Hays.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »
omg gpc had a thread about this thread up and it just got taken down. dorks.  :lol: