Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572613 times)

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2013, 12:39:31 AM »
What do women see in this fat goofy looking bald dude?  His wife is/was ugly im surprised he would ever be able to pull a decent piece of tail.  I never bought into the smooth talking bs either.  He seemed like a clown to me from his first press conference.  I guess it just shows you in life if you go around telling everyone how great you are there is a certain percentage of people that will believe you. 

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2013, 01:36:46 AM »
I would probably lean toward "Love Raffle." But I am not very coastal.

Definitely the most accurate description of what the stakes were.  If not, maybe a "gag gift."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2013, 09:13:18 AM »
I want to hear from people who took his class.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »
Just put it together that RP was probably just giving a hidden shoutout to Bunny every time he threw up the ears.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2013, 09:22:41 AM »
What do women see in this fat goofy looking bald dude?  His wife is/was ugly im surprised he would ever be able to pull a decent piece of tail.  I never bought into the smooth talking bs either.  He seemed like a clown to me from his first press conference.  I guess it just shows you in life if you go around telling everyone how great you are there is a certain percentage of people that will believe you.

Not just the women.  The great mystery will always be why the old men fell for him so hard and why Wefald threw away his career for him.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:38:03 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 07, 2013, 09:27:46 AM »
Just put it together that RP was probably just giving a hidden shoutout to Bunny every time he threw up the ears.
The true winner of the RP Love Sweepstakes.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #231 on: July 07, 2013, 09:29:19 AM »
I want to hear from people who took his class.

:peek:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2013, 10:10:52 AM »
He took pictures of his "partners" and used them to hurt the women in his life. This is not very exciting really. Sounds like he did the same thing to his wife the whole time he was coaching there.

I bet he keeps them in a three-ring binder?

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2013, 10:14:46 AM »
This is such an amazing thread.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
This is such an amazing thread.

I mean, not only did Dgale appear, but she's a hilarious sassy poster?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2013, 11:30:12 AM »
I'm curious as to why DGale has been registered here since late march.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »

Sometime in late February I started to figure out that much of what Ron had told me was a lie. Found this site and discovered there is a whole group of people who have experienced the joys of the Prince. So I registered. I may not have lived through those dark days with you all, but I get it.
He has a new F.A.M.I.L.Y. at Rutgers now. Not sure how a guy with no integrity in commitment who could treat his women and their children with such complete disrespect is going to function in a family-oriented environment...I guess that's just part of his magic.)
It would not be surprising in a few years if they are not having a conversation like this one.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:10:22 PM by DGale »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 07, 2013, 12:31:59 PM »

Sometime in late February I started to figure out that everything Ron had ever told me was a lie. Found this site and discovered there is a whole group of people who have experienced the joys of the Prince. So I registered. I may not have lived through those dark days with you all, but I get it.
He has a new F.A.M.I.L.Y. at Rutgers now. Not sure how a guy with no integrity in commitment who could treat his women and their children with such complete disrespect is going to function in a family-oriented environment...I guess that's just part of his magic.)
It would not be surprising in a few years if they are not having a conversation like this one.

I didn't know Rutgers was a family environment. It seems that institution is just his next stepping stone. He seems to hop towns like a drifter. In the last ten years he's been to Virginia, Manhattan, Indianapolis, Jacksonville? and now Jersey.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 07, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »

Sometime in late February I started to figure out that everything Ron had ever told me was a lie. Found this site and discovered there is a whole group of people who have experienced the joys of the Prince. So I registered. I may not have lived through those dark days with you all, but I get it.

Can you please answer kostakio's question about what women see in Ron?  Is it the money?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 07, 2013, 12:55:31 PM »
I'm a little confused.  DGale is a west coast'r, but RP snagged her only after his move to Jacksonville?  How did all this come to be?

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2013, 01:14:54 PM »
I'm a little confused.  DGale is a west coast'r, but RP snagged her only after his move to Jacksonville?  How did all this come to be?

The plot thickens. DGale??
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2013, 01:17:15 PM »

Love sweepstakes

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 07, 2013, 01:21:58 PM »

Can you please answer kostakio's question about what women see in Ron?  Is it the money?
[/quote]

In many cases it probably is the money, but not in mine. It is difficult to explain, and this may be hard to believe (and maybe try to hold back on judging me for buying this bs). We met on a Hertz rental car bus in LA. We corresponded. He told me he had never in his life felt the way he felt about me. (I can hear you laughing.) It did not take long and I was completely convinced that he was the most genuine, kind-hearted man ever. He told me to "feel safe in my arms and in my life." (Okay, let's remember in the midst of the hilarity that I believed ever single word of this.) He told me that for the first time in my life, my man had my back. When you are a strong woman with a career and resources, people just think you've got it. He knew exactly what to say; for the first time ever, you have a partner who will stand beside you (unless he is one of those people who lies to get what he wants...didn't see that coming). 
This is the same guy who sent me to have Christmas dinner with his kids and mother at the rest home while he was arranging a little get-away with his other girlfriend as soon as he could get rid of me (the glorified babysitter).
This may not be helpful. The fact that he can get into anyone's life (and/or pants) is astonishing and I can't figure it out. It's like hypnosis or something. Was kinda hoping someone out there could explain it to me.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 07, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »
Well, this did win me over:   :dance:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 07, 2013, 01:29:37 PM »
There is ass for days on the Hertz rental car bus

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 07, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
We met on a Hertz rental car bus in LA.

You're going to love this blog.  Aside from living through RP, we've got many experts on airports, travel, etc.

This is the same guy who sent me to have Christmas dinner with his kids and mother at the rest home while he was arranging a little get-away with his other girlfriend as soon as he could get rid of me (the glorified babysitter).

How did he, and I guess you, explain to his mom and especially his kids who you were?  Weren't they wondering where Zoe was?

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 07, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »
Ron Prince, the sliver-tongued, silky smooth love rhino.  Though he may not be  :driving: he knows how to meet women on it.

Begs the question, is RP some sort of super hero?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 07, 2013, 01:32:44 PM »

How did he, and I guess you, explain to his mom and especially his kids who you were?  Weren't they wondering where Zoe was?

They are divorced.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 07, 2013, 01:36:12 PM »

They are divorced.

:surprised:

Had no idea.

Did he buy you nice stuff?  Did it ever slip how he came into all that cash?  I mean aside from what he made while actually working at K-State and whatever he made as a lowly position coach in Jacksonville.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2013, 01:40:15 PM »
Someone needs to compile all this into a book with the proceeds going to the Fatty Memorial Fund or whatever.