Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572670 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #2700 on: April 01, 2014, 11:52:08 PM »
This thread seems to be coming alive again.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: April 01, 2014, 11:55:55 PM »
Okay, truth is I'm a scientist. And you have an affliction that is really hard. Hard to explain, I mean. To your family...and friends (if you still have them).
The cure might include the sand from a Mexican beach, a strand of hair from Ron Prince's housekeeper, and the sweet sound coming from the engine of an F-250 Super Duty...

jk. Still April 1 on the west coast.
You had me going until you slipped the Super Duty in.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: April 02, 2014, 09:15:09 AM »
Okay, truth is I'm a scientist. And you have an affliction that is really hard. Hard to explain, I mean. To your family...and friends (if you still have them).
The cure might include the sand from a Mexican beach, a strand of hair from Ron Prince's housekeeper, and the sweet sound coming from the engine of an F-250 Super Duty...

How did you not immediately follow up with another post quoting yourself and taking that a step further?  Katdaddy slippin.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: April 02, 2014, 02:20:30 PM »

How did you not immediately follow up with another post quoting yourself and taking that a step further?  Katdaddy slippin.
A woman can only take so much on April fools day.  :fatty:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: April 02, 2014, 07:59:38 PM »
Katdaddy is so thoughtful, April 1 can be overwhelming.

Finishing with taxes so shredding documents in the destroy pile and found a few pages of texts I printed last year for some reason. (Not to worry, the entire collection is safely stored on a few flash drives.)
The page on top was from the first week in January 2013, where coach Prince is going on about how hard he was working, said he was getting materials together for an interview with Detroit, and managing several other leads. Told me that he was manipulating things with the Raiders so they would hire one of his friends as the OC because it was his "1# priority to get out there [California]."

On January 4 he sent one that said "I do need you & I will need you." He just forgot to mention that he was in Cancun at Desire with Indy.

Great thing is I don't feel anything when I read all this bs today. Parts of this thread are so hilarious that it doesn't seem like reality. Truth is stranger than fiction. When Ron writes his memoir, I think it should be called Slippin in the Super Duty.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: April 02, 2014, 08:03:43 PM »
Great thing is I don't feel anything when I read all this bs today. Parts of this thread are so hilarious that it doesn't seem like reality. Truth is stranger than fiction. When Ron writes his memoir, I think it should be called Slippin in the Super Duty.

If RP became an NFL head coach, your contemplated book would be hella more lucrative.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: April 02, 2014, 08:11:54 PM »
Much of the work is done. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: April 03, 2014, 11:49:05 AM »
Hmmm. Katdaddy. This is out of my depth.
When I got back from the creepy Desire visit, I saw a good therapist. Maybe Kelsey Grammar can give you a hand?

I didn't see any grammatical mistakes. No need to involve Kelsey, imo.

Offline archmike

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: April 03, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
Much of the work is done. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

I would certainly hope, that should a book deal offer cross your desk, you would dedicate a chapter to goEMAW?  OR at least a shout out should you make Oprahs book club.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: April 03, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
Would get more money from the team to not publish it, imo.  I mean, no offense to DGale, but we aren't talking about Belichick here. 

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: April 03, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »
CNS is right. I'm not sure anyone cares what Ron Prince does, or has done.
It makes for a good story to people who know who he is (like gE) mostly because it is so weird, but that doesn't mean it would be interesting to people, even if he does become a big-shot, sideline stomping HC in the NFL. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: April 03, 2014, 05:10:10 PM »
It makes for a good story to people who know who he is (like gE) mostly because it is so weird, but that doesn't mean it would be interesting to people, even if he does become a big-shot, sideline stomping HC in the NFL.

So, blackmail the front office, then PM us all a copy of the book.  Pretty much win/win.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: April 03, 2014, 05:55:46 PM »

So, blackmail the front office, then PM us all a copy of the book.  Pretty much win/win.
Would make a great item for the Fatty Fest auction.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: April 04, 2014, 01:03:44 AM »

I would certainly hope, that should a book deal offer cross your desk, you would dedicate a chapter to goEMAW?  OR at least a shout out should you make Oprahs book club.

archmike, if the world ever pays attention to the Ron Prince Stories! gE will get all kinds of credit. I'm thinking it could be a blog or an e-book. Texts and emails and gE posts in chronological order will create the story. If Oprah gets on board I hope she has coach Prince on her show, with me and "a visitor" and his ex wife as guests. Maybe Indy and G$ and the housekeeper could also show up...accompanied by a PR person from the NFL and a "massage therapist" from Desire.

Oh, and coach Caldwell. He can tell everyone why he believes Ron is an exemplary human being.

The Big Train

« Reply #2714 on: April 04, 2014, 01:08:29 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: April 04, 2014, 10:51:00 AM »
Wow, this has really grown! Hello gE!! Um, if anyone thinks he is exlempary they are greatly dilusional. He is an exlempary liar. I too have texts, emails, pics etc of how smooth he is at it. Oprah show, chapters... holler at me DGale when needed lol. And, speaking of the ex-wife, I would like to publicly apologize to her for any pain or angst I unknowingly caused her. I just didn't know...wish I could erase that whole year and a half.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »
I bet the ex could help author as well.   Ron finally getting three wayed, just not the way he wanted.

Edit: need Mocat to double check this, but that may actually be a four way. 

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: April 04, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
that would fit us perfectly - ex-wife, the lawyer and me lol

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: April 04, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »
Ron seems like quite the exemplary lover to have the gravity to attract all of these satellites. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: April 04, 2014, 06:20:52 PM »
Ron seems like quite the exemplary lover to have the gravity to attract all of these satellites.

Gravity is all about quantity, not quality.  Because science.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: April 04, 2014, 06:50:57 PM »

Not sure what to say about this. The satellites orbited his vastness because some men learn how to say certain things that make them seem safe. Ron targeted satellites who had been through painful experiences. His best line to me, and he said stuff like this all the time: "Your heart is safe with me, I'm going to be the first man to truly show up for you." He spent months convincing me that he was kind and true and "had my back." All lies, but very effective when you target people who have been kicked in the teeth and are trying to find a safe place in the world. Not exemplary in any department. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: April 04, 2014, 07:11:39 PM »

He swings, Spracne.  He's had tons of practice sexing beautiful elites.  Malcolm Gladwell stuff. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Kelsey_Grammar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: April 04, 2014, 08:45:09 PM »

He swings, Spracne.  He's had tons of practice sexing beautiful elites.  Malcolm Gladwell stuff.

Kindly remove the surname Gladwell from your mouth before I become pugnacious with your jowls... Furthermore, addressing Mme Gale, might I request that you refrain from invoking my brains with respect to the matters of your heart?  I would be obliged...
Perhaps next time you won't be so careless...

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: April 06, 2014, 12:35:50 PM »
Hey DGale, did you know that your name is permanently on our stadium?  Not sure if you saw this picture last summer or not.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=11099.msg886236#msg886236