Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572356 times)

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #2650 on: February 25, 2014, 12:31:19 AM »
Thanks to Ranni I have things in my jewelry box that are worth more than my car. Would dearly love some advice from gE re how to part with this stuff and make up for that ugly year.

FattyFest auction.

This is not a bad idea. There are some gE folks, however, who have been pretty destructive. Just saying. I'm not inclined to hand over $10k worth of jewelry to guys who think I need to "get over" being lied to by the biggest POS in football history.
That said, it seems poetic to give it to the program that our Hero took advantage of. The key to this is publicity. I will put this diamond-crusted sh$t on the block if the whole football world knows about it.

If you could get $10K by pawning it or whatever, that's probably the way to go.  I don't think the actual jewelry value would mean much at a FattyFest auction.  A $20 Desires t-shirt of RP's would fetch as much or more as gifted diamonds.

A framed game-worn FIRE PRINCE t-shirt went for $250 at FattyFest 2012.

I have one (yes, one) of the Michael Kors heels Ron brought to Desire for me to wear the night of the mysterious "OMG how did that drug end up in your drink?!?!" (And...yes, please-let-drug-be-working: it's okay to have sex in front of everyone here.) Vomit.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: February 25, 2014, 12:41:24 AM »
Yeah, a single RP-Desires-used heel fits the mold of past auction items such as EMAW camel saddle, Darth Vader beach saddle with fatty4ksu monogram, signed Strut 'n Cut basketball and The Ed's mysbox.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: February 25, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »
Pawn the jewelry and then donate the proceeds to the Fattyfund.  That would help to cleanse the spirit.
@mikec2w

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: February 25, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
do you still have the drugs? those could go for a lot at fattyfest.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: February 25, 2014, 12:59:24 PM »
The fact that Ron spent that much on jewelry kinda changes my perspective on this.  Makes me go from thinking he is just a large scale player to a guy that actually believes the stuff he says, which is super sad.  Either that or the jewelry is a knock off. 

I mean, you don't drop $10k on a side piece, no offence, DGale.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: February 25, 2014, 07:09:07 PM »
The fact that Ron spent that much on jewelry kinda changes my perspective on this.  Makes me go from thinking he is just a large scale player to a guy that actually believes the stuff he says, which is super sad.  Either that or the jewelry is a knock off. 

Jewelry is real. Ranni didn't mean for me to be the sidepiece. Remember the "engagement" photos he had taken. Look closely for the baubles. He had those photos taken with all of our kids just a few days before he took one if his sidepieces to Desire...see photo with Johnny Cash shirt above, that's Indy on the left.
He just didn't take into account the possibility that I would find out about Indy, and G$ and the housekeeper....the small army of sidepieces.
Maybe he thought the money and the glitter would be enough to cover up his collection of...whatever they were. Didn't work out. There isn't enough glitter in the world.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: February 26, 2014, 10:04:14 AM »
The Hidden Harem of Herr Ranni

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: February 26, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »

Jewelry is real. Ranni didn't mean for me to be the sidepiece. Remember the "engagement" photos he had taken. Look closely for the baubles. He had those photos taken with all of our kids just a few days before he took one if his sidepieces to Desire...see photo with Johnny Cash shirt above, that's Indy on the left.
He just didn't take into account the possibility that I would find out about Indy, and G$ and the housekeeper....the small army of sidepieces.
Maybe he thought the money and the glitter would be enough to cover up his collection of...whatever they were. Didn't work out. There isn't enough glitter in the world.

I bet his wife's jewelry would put Lil' John to shame, then.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: February 26, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Let's get that high heel sent to Trim stat

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: March 01, 2014, 04:00:33 PM »

Why does Trim have to deal with the shoe? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to send it. It's just that anything to do with Ranni is kind of creepy, and Trim is a good and respectable guy, who should maybe not have to endure anything Desire-related. It's not nice. What Ron does. I've got hundreds of pages of lies to prove it. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: March 01, 2014, 04:38:32 PM »

Why does Trim have to deal with the shoe? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to send it. It's just that anything to do with Ranni is kind of creepy, and Trim is a good and respectable guy, who should maybe not have to endure anything Desire-related. It's not nice. What Ron does. I've got hundreds of pages of lies to prove it. 

Because in the past I've organized a lot of the FattyFest auction part.  But it'd be easier this year to mail it directly to somebody in Manhattan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: March 01, 2014, 04:48:01 PM »

Ron's email collection would go for a better price than the heel.   Fwd to me

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: March 03, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »

This.

Have Hemmy print them all then have them bound in a binder and that would be a big draw.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: March 04, 2014, 01:33:23 PM »

This.

Have Hemmy print them all then have them bound in a binder and that would be a big draw.

Did I mention the fact that the PDF of texts between DGale and Ranni (man with cheesy $, and restroom skank and cheating TPC Sawgrass employee of the month) are 700+ pages?
Ranni is....the Love Ninja. Sit still for a minute! It's true. He talks about how lonely and unloved he has been...then on to how hot and fantastic you are...then, oh, how he plans to make you feel safe in the world. Except what he really means is that he has been lying to his wife (and emotionally abusing her for years), that he thinks you are good for his career with your advanced degrees and social graces, and that he will crush your heart and soul in such a way that might cause you to actually be grateful that he will provide a roadmap for you to start schmoozing other coaches and their wives. 
The binder may be more complicated and (weirdly) valuable than you think.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: March 04, 2014, 01:35:20 PM »
I just want a new shoe :dunno:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: March 04, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »
I just want a new shoe :dunno:

And I love science.
Tonya, I'm willing to send this sexy shoe wherever it needs to go.
Meet you in Vegas...oh, or will just send it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: March 04, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
Emails and texts tho

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: March 04, 2014, 02:22:04 PM »

This is not a bad idea. There are some gE folks, however, who have been pretty destructive. Just saying. I'm not inclined to hand over $10k worth of jewelry to guys who think I need to "get over" being lied to by the biggest POS in football history.
That said, it seems poetic to give it to the program that our Hero took advantage of. The key to this is publicity. I will put this diamond-crusted sh$t on the block if the whole football world knows about it.

Sandusky and probably hundreds of others are bigger POSs
:adios:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: March 04, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »

Sandusky and probably hundreds of others are bigger POSs

Okay, Sandusky wins, and there probably are hundreds of others. I will freely admit that when I found out that Ranni was lying about 100% of everything he had ever told me, it also registered that there were lots of football coaches who were even worse. When I figured out that Ron's wife had endured years and years of lies and maybe worse, it broke my heart. I've done my share of apologizing to her, and she will be kind if she ever fully forgives me.
The truth is that there are those over the top criminal creeps from hell...and then there are Rons. Your run of the mill sexual predators. With $ necklaces and a penchant for effing married women in bathroom stalls. It's all just a matter of degree.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: March 04, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »
Here's a pic our Hero took at Desire. He brought a mesh top for me (among other things), and liked the idea of his woman wearing such things so much....he took some pics.
Later I saw pics of him and restroom girl at Desire. She had the same sunglasses he gave to me....wonder if she got the same skanky outfits and diamond jewelry. Indy? C'mon and tell us.
I still have this lovely outfit. And the one shoe.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: March 04, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »
hi DGale, hope you're staying warm this winter, and the fruits of your labor produce a bountiful harvest of jams this year. go cats.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: March 05, 2014, 03:58:57 PM »
Ron's selfie game has gotten much better

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: March 05, 2014, 04:12:42 PM »
That's a giant picture, assuming we're only looking at 1/4 of it.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: March 06, 2014, 03:21:55 AM »
Or he is really trying to take a selfie and using the lady friend as an excuse...."ohh, I'm sorry, I kind of cut you off in that one. Oooops, I just accidently posted that one to my twitter feed when I was trying to delete it. Oh well, I'll leave it up there. LOL."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: March 06, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »
Or he is really trying to take a selfie and using the lady friend as an excuse...."ohh, I'm sorry, I kind of cut you off in that one. Oooops, I just accidently posted that one to my twitter feed when I was trying to delete it. Oh well, I'll leave it up there. LOL."

:lol: