Author Topic: The Scott Pruitt "If the models are all wrong" thread  (Read 192774 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Scott Pruitt "If the models are all wrong" thread
« Reply #4100 on: August 05, 2019, 08:15:20 PM »
Dr. Roy Spencer

:lol:

:lol:  I knew that was going to happen.

Oh he used to be on Limbaugh so in Tobias World that means he doesn't know anything.

Oh, lets all jet to a Google conference on climate change and sign a petition to ban water while we're there.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: August 10, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/swedes-are-switching-planes-trains-here-s-why-n1027666

All AGW LibDerps:  Please respond below if you pledge to end frequent leisure air travel.   

Also, affirm that you'll implore your elite leaders to cut back on their private air travel by 75%

#libderpsleadthewaytosavetheplanet

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: August 14, 2019, 06:52:14 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: August 14, 2019, 07:18:50 AM »
The lacking desire to give up leisure air travel is very telling. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: August 17, 2019, 10:11:06 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cape-cods-new-normal-sharks-are-everywhere-11566034200

Having once lived among the Beach Life crowd (not to be confused with the Salt Life crowd which leans right-fishing/hunting/boating people) who predominately leans left, I have to  :lol: at the notion of nature pissing them off so much with its abundance that they're just gonna have to pack up the Land Rover (with board racks) and the beach house and find some other place in nature to build a new house and pave the roads. 

#FirstWorldProblems

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: August 17, 2019, 10:21:42 AM »
:confused:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: August 17, 2019, 10:26:42 AM »

Did you even read the article, dummy?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: August 17, 2019, 11:13:34 AM »

Did you even read the article, dummy?

So just admit that the only reason you responded because you're obsessed with me.   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #4110 on: August 17, 2019, 12:31:09 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: August 19, 2019, 10:54:00 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: August 19, 2019, 12:30:27 PM »
Underneath glaciers they're finding the remnants of forests.

Climate is static (LibDerp Nation)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: August 19, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »
the climate might be changing but there is no possible way that trillions of metric tons of greenhouse gasses introduced by humans have any impact

-Dax

(ps the notion that you are accepting that the climate is changing is a positive step friend!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: August 19, 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
the climate might be changing but there is no possible way that trillions of metric tons of greenhouse gasses introduced by humans have any impact

-Dax

(ps the notion that you are accepting that the climate is changing is a positive step friend!)

Never said any of that (Dax)

I've always accepted that climate is changing because the climate has always been changing . . . (Dax)

I know perpetual scare tactics LibDerp Nation only listens to one set of people on this topic and when someone dares disagree then the usual suspects all line up and attempt to ensure that person is 1.  Shut up  2.  Character assassinated 3.  Research papers blocked 4.  Funding denied

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: If the models are all wrong
« Reply #4116 on: August 19, 2019, 01:33:32 PM »
I've always accepted that climate is changing because the climate has always been changing . . . (Dax)

dax's second post in this thread:

(1) Warming not ‘global’. It is shown in satellite data to be northern hemisphere only

(2) It is now not warming. Warming (global mean and northern hemisphere) stopped in the 1990s

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: If the models are all wrong
« Reply #4117 on: August 19, 2019, 01:43:04 PM »

dax's second post in this thread:

(1) Warming not ‘global’. It is shown in satellite data to be northern hemisphere only

(2) It is now not warming. Warming (global mean and northern hemisphere) stopped in the 1990s

Temps are the only component of climate (mocat)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: August 19, 2019, 02:47:02 PM »
Dax

do you believe the planet is warming?

do you believe it plausible that trillions of metric tons of greenhouse gasses could affect climate?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: August 19, 2019, 02:47:42 PM »
I'm not an alarmist by any means, but the Earth is indeed warming.  Climate change is a real thing.  14 of the last 15 years have been the hottest average global temperatures on record.  The chance that that is just a coincidence is less than 1 divided by all of the stars in the universe.

:nerd:

By "hottest on record" you mean in the last 150 or so years since we have had accurate thermometers in some parts of the world.

We can go ahead and say 20 of the past 21 years. Nothing is happening of note in Dax land tho. Just do nothing, and burn rough ridin' baby burn. That’s what we know and what we should do in Dax’s eyes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: August 19, 2019, 03:16:59 PM »
Dax

do you believe it plausible that trillions of metric tons of greenhouse gasses could affect climate?

Yes, they can impact the environment.

I suspect you and people like The Big Dummy who are so concerned about all of this, have done little to nothing to alter your lifestyle in order to help change the course on our inevitable demise due to (according to people like you) AGW.

Sadly, people like you and The Big Dummy never question anything, you simply parrot what a community with a vested interest (to the tune of hundreds of millions rolling into the billions of dollars) in AGW being the be all and end all . . .  tells you what to say.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: August 19, 2019, 04:24:32 PM »
Dax

Yes, they can impact the environment.

I suspect you and people like The Big Dummy who are so concerned about all of this, have done little to nothing to alter your lifestyle in order to help change the course on our inevitable demise due to (according to people like you) AGW.

Sadly, people like you and The Big Dummy never question anything, you simply parrot what a community with a vested interest (to the tune of hundreds of millions rolling into the billions of dollars) in AGW being the be all and end all . . .  tells you what to say.

I have had 100% renewable energy for as long as Westar offered it in MHK. I have done paper bags at the grocery store for years. I don’t buy any drinks in plastic bottles. I keep my A/C close to 80 during the summer months and set my heat to kick on only if it gets into the low 60’s during the winter. I recycle and don’t get lids or straws when I get fountain drinks.

So don’t give me that you degenerate geriatric eff. Your generation is a part of the problem and mine will have to deal with all of your shitty decisions. Go eff yourself.

Offline resident LibBot dick holder

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: August 19, 2019, 04:50:44 PM »
I'd rather earth suck for future generations than live in an 80 degree house  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: August 19, 2019, 04:52:52 PM »
do you sleep in a pool of sweat? 

Offline resident LibBot dick holder

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile