Author Topic: HAARP  (Read 5264 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HAARP
« on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »
Mods, feel free to move this to the "Like a Boss' thread if you deem necessary.
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/52264171023/obama-sent-tornadoes-to-oklahoma-is-literally-x-mens

many more....

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: HAARP
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
these people get their news from alex jones.  the same guy kstatefreak42 and p1k3 get their news from.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
HAARP
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:51 PM »
these people get their news from alex jones.  the same guy kstatefreak42 and p1k3 get their news from.

Morton's toe too.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
HAARP
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »
Keep in mind this is the same government that couldn't even successfully plant WMDs in Iraq. You think they are capable of secretly murdering citizens with a clandestine weather control device? 

*rhetorical "you" to people who think that kind of crap.   

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 05:56:08 PM »
The HAARPies are as delusional as the warmers. (moderate stance)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 05:59:30 PM »

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 06:08:15 PM »
 :peek:

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 08:50:16 PM »

Morton's toe too.

strike one  :driving:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
Several years ago Alex Jones said they were hacking our phones and stuff, and well....

However, I don't get my news from him fwiw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 09:08:16 PM »
Several years ago Alex Jones said they were hacking our phones and stuff, and well....

However, I don't get my news from him fwiw

several years ago I also said that.

However, I don't say the crazy crap he does. you should get your news from me.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »
I get my news from Wearechange....RT......Mark Dice....and yes I do listen to alex jones. The guy is bad for the truth movement because of his unablity to deliver information in a non radical way. But he has done an incredible job exposing the Bilderberg Group and the Bohemian Grove...Which at this point if you deny the existancce you are truly a mentally inslaved main stream media watching moron! And as for HARP Jesse Ventura had an interesting show on them. But I personally think harp is nothing more than a government weather researh project. I highly doubt we have the capability to produce and control a tornado like the one in OkC.......
EMAW

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
HAARP
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 12:23:22 AM »
 Bohemian grove is way more interesting, real, and relevant than the Bilderberg LAN party.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 01:02:26 AM »
I get my news from Wearechange....RT......Mark Dice....and yes I do listen to alex jones. The guy is bad for the truth movement because of his unablity to deliver information in a non radical way. But he has done an incredible job exposing the Bilderberg Group and the Bohemian Grove...Which at this point if you deny the existancce you are truly a mentally inslaved main stream media watching moron! And as for HARP Jesse Ventura had an interesting show on them. But I personally think harp is nothing more than a government weather researh project. I highly doubt we have the capability to produce and control a tornado like the one in OkC.......

lots of you guys are inslaved to the MSM. and HAARP.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 01:08:18 AM »

oh, wow.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 07:02:41 AM »
YES!!!! Some one stared a HAARP thread. This made my morning :bill:
RIP Fatty

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HAARP
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 07:19:06 AM »

lol, nobody doubts that important people meet to discuss important things.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 07:23:21 AM »

oh, wow.

They are. Deal with it.
RIP Fatty

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
HAARP
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 07:48:23 AM »

oh, wow.

the right doesn't care for your science or liberal arts

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 08:12:11 AM »

There was so much crazy that I almost missed these amazing qualifiers.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »
the left doesn't care for your science and guns

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »

oh, wow.

the right doesn't care for your science or liberal arts

I was mainly admiring john dougie's message boarding

but yeah that's also very correct

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »
Okay....so when journalist go and try to interview them on the subject they deny the existance and claim they have no idea what it is. Why the secrecy SteveDave??? are you really that naive to think that these power brokers are working in the best intrests of the  citizens of the United States?

EMAW

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »
Okay....so when journalist go and try to interview them on the subject they deny the existance and claim they have no idea what it is. Why the secrecy SteveDave??? are you really that naive to think that these power brokers are working in the best intrests of the  citizens of the United States?

I believe steve dave is that naive. He doesn't even believe that Bush blew up the World Trade Center.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »

I would assume secrecy would allow them to discuss some things more honestly.  I don't think secrecy = trying to do evil :runaway:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 09:42:50 AM »
Evil is done under the darkness of night... If these men were not breaking any laws and were honestly trying to help.....why the eff have wedenied the existance for so long? Why do these men DENY that they have ever heard of the group? To many red flags are up... and in times when we cant trust our own federal government bcuz yes...they are ccollecting everything about you...these men get a free pass? they obviously influence the world in a powerful way and we need to have open dialogue. But if you want that your crazy. 
EMAW