Author Topic: Scandals  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Scandals
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 08:56:40 PM »
Occasionally Stewart pulls something out of context to make a point with a political slant.  My take from that is you can never rely on one source for your news.  That said, he is usually very very good.  Agree that nobody watches MSNBC so nobody cares.  People who watch Fox news generally get all their news from there or from forwarded emails/facebook posts.

Just because Fox reports unsubstantiated bullshit, doesn't mean the MSM is ignoring something.  It just means that they try not to report unsubstantiated bullshit, with varying levels of success (looking at you CNN).

Not sure if serious, but you are either a moron or excellent at portraying something a moron would say.  Fwiw, anyone who believes the above would really enjoy msnbc.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Scandals
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 06:32:07 AM »
I love when SD does these little stop and drops to create his own personal "political Facebook" minithreads.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Scandals
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
His posts are the "political Facebook" posts. sd is a closet libtard.