Author Topic: weird products  (Read 889 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
weird products
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:42:17 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: weird products
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:31 PM »
I've been waiting for somebody to start a thread like this so I could post this.  I'm going to just assume this is luked and everyone has seen it, but the comments are really fantastic.  literally had me :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366246279&sr=8-1&keywords=banana+slicer
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 08:14:11 PM »
Tag away and the arm sleeves are pretty weird
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »
I've been waiting for somebody to start a thread like this so I could post this.  I'm going to just assume this is luked and everyone has seen it, but the comments are really fantastic.  literally had me :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366246279&sr=8-1&keywords=banana+slicer

What can I say about the 571B Banana Slicer that hasn't already been said about the wheel, penicillin, or the iPhone.... this is one of the greatest inventions of all time. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's banana slices. It's one of those chores NO ONE wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day rearing OUR children, maybe YOU can pitch in a little and cut these bananas?" and of course, "You think I have the energy to slave over your damn bananas? I worked a 12 hour shift just to come home to THIS?!" These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point where our children could sense the tension. The minute I heard our 6-year-old girl in her bedroom, re-enacting our daily banana fight with her Barbie dolls, I knew we had to make a change. That's when I found the 571B Banana Slicer. Our marriage has never been healthier, AND we've even incorporated it into our lovemaking. THANKS 571B BANANA SLICER!

I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 10:20:48 AM »

What can I say about the 571B Banana Slicer that hasn't already been said about the wheel, penicillin, or the iPhone.... this is one of the greatest inventions of all time. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's banana slices. It's one of those chores NO ONE wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day rearing OUR children, maybe YOU can pitch in a little and cut these bananas?" and of course, "You think I have the energy to slave over your damn bananas? I worked a 12 hour shift just to come home to THIS?!" These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point where our children could sense the tension. The minute I heard our 6-year-old girl in her bedroom, re-enacting our daily banana fight with her Barbie dolls, I knew we had to make a change. That's when I found the 571B Banana Slicer. Our marriage has never been healthier, AND we've even incorporated it into our lovemaking. THANKS 571B BANANA SLICER!

I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.

:lol:

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/BIC-Cristal-1-0mm-Black-MSLP16-Blk/dp/B004F9QBE6

Since we all know men and women need different pens.