Author Topic: Biggest fistpump moment?  (Read 8028 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest fistpump moment?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 12:45:17 AM »
:FISTPUMP:

What happened to the fist pump emoticons getfipps posted in the admin board? Would be perfect now.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 12:46:29 AM »

What happened to the fist pump emoticons getfipps posted in the admin board? Would be perfect now.

If I knew the first thing about computers or message boards we'd have'em bro!

Sugar Dick

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 12:51:55 AM »
There were probably 4-5 plays in that game where I reached maximum fistpump.  I can't really rate one above the other because I hit the fistpump ceiling.

torn rotator cuff

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 12:56:56 AM »

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 12:59:14 AM »
2nd Jake 3 in in a row.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 01:00:49 AM »

Courtesy of fipps:

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 01:03:40 AM »
Def. Jake top of the key 3 to go back up by 3.  After several times conceding a loss in my head, this one put me back into "we gonna win this one" mode.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 01:04:44 AM »
Def. Jake top of the key 3 to go back up by 3.  After several times conceding a loss in my head, this one put me back into "we gonna win this one" mode.

Great read and react play.  It was all Jake.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »

Courtesy of fipps:

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but did a (I'm too stupid to find a better word than gay), Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), drunk, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Indian create those?  TIA.

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 01:11:44 AM »
When the fracking clock finally read 0.0 after double OT. That was when my TRUE fist pump showed. Then it was off to Aggieville. And DAMN was that a site tonight. . .
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 01:12:01 AM »
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but did a (I'm too stupid to find a better word than gay), Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), drunk, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Indian create those?  TIA.

Maybe you should try harder?  :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 01:17:33 AM »

Smarter, not harder?  :dunno:

Offline AlwaysEMAW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »
When the clock hit 00:00 and we had won   :ksu:

jumped in my bro's arms at this
hugs all around at my appt. so much love

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 01:23:01 AM »
I fist pumped until I could not fist pump no more...didn't even realize that was possible

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 01:27:31 AM »

Try either one. See how it goes. We're all on your side here.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 01:29:30 AM »

Fact remains that your emoticons are not good.  Seems kinda silly to think that I'm the one that needs to do work...

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 01:34:16 AM »

Fact remains that your emoticons are not good.  Seems kinda silly to think that I'm the one that needs to do work...

Just trying to offer constructive criticism. Silliness is up to you. Just be better every day, bro.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 01:34:51 AM »
Butler beating 'Cuse.   :driving: <--- AzCat on the road to the Final Four

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 01:38:43 AM »

Just trying to offer constructive criticism. Silliness is up to you. Just be better every day, bro.

So I can expect better work from you tomorrow?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2010, 01:44:12 AM »

So I can expect better work from you tomorrow?

prolly not  :dunno: Not my work in the first place. But on the bright side, you can still expect it to be better than yours.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2010, 01:44:52 AM »
When LadyBlackGoldCat agreed to....during....and after the Victory beej

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2010, 01:46:09 AM »
Also, are we done needlessly bumping a pissing match on an awesome night? Because I am.  :cheers: EMAW, bro. Doesn't hurt my feeling if you like them or not. This katpak's for you:  :katpak:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2010, 01:49:43 AM »
Also, are we done needlessly bumping a pissing match on an awesome night? Because I am.  :cheers: EMAW, bro. Doesn't hurt my feeling if you like them or not. This katpak's for you:  :katpak:

:slowclap:

Offline JD Thundercat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
My frantic fist-pumping beside my slumbering wife tonight was a great alternative Serta or whatever-with-the-wine-glasses commercial (and yes, I'm totally aware of how that sounds).

My unavoidable 5 am wake-up call for work tomorrow would also be a great ad for chaser/5 hour energy.

Normally just a lurker, but JFC man, are you stealing my life? Frantic fist pumps, slumbering wife, 5 am wake-up? My night/morning exactly.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »
I almost killed my dog when my elbow was coming back to earth from a fist pump