Author Topic: OPCAT master thread  (Read 4196 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: opcat thread?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »
really lame opcat sock, has to be Beems being typically passive-aggressive

Ironically (yet inevitably) the real opcat is as imitable as the Koran.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: OPCAT master thread
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 07:59:44 AM »
opcat
Scout Team Wildcat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

ksufanscopycat.com sucks
« on: Today at 01:00:20 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Bunch of loser faggots there.
   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]    
     Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print    
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 12:18:16 PM »
Is this gonna be locked and moved to an "access only" board too? TIA, TP.
outraged?  really?  TP? really?  last i checked TP still owns ksufans.com, feel free to visit it.  unless your outrage is not allowing you to bbs right now.  perhaps you're outside of goEMAW.com offices picketing right now, my office is on the other side of the building, i'll roll over there and check out the window.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
outraged?  really?  TP? really?  last i checked TP still owns ksufans.com, feel free to visit it.  unless your outrage is not allowing you to bbs right now.  perhaps you're outside of goEMAW.com offices picketing right now, my office is on the other side of the building, i'll roll over there and check out the window.

At the time that was posted, the original opcat thread had disappeared and another had been locked. I stand by my outrage. Sue me.

EDIT: To clarify, SD was all over it at the time, and I immediately withdraw said outrage.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 12:28:54 PM by felix rex »
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »
spam threads will get grouped together, this is not a new policy.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 01:27:47 PM »
outraged?  really?  TP? really?  last i checked TP still owns ksufans.com, feel free to visit it.  unless your outrage is not allowing you to bbs right now.  perhaps you're outside of goEMAW.com offices picketing right now, my office is on the other side of the building, i'll roll over there and check out the window.

At the time that was posted, the original opcat thread had disappeared and another had been locked. I stand by my outrage. Sue me.

EDIT: To clarify, SD was all over it at the time, and I immediately withdraw said outrage.
LOL @ getting outraged on a bbs, poor guy.  haven't you spent the last 5 yrs of your life posting at kstatefans.com?  thought so, dumbass  :flush:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 01:35:05 PM »

LOL @ getting outraged on a bbs, poor guy.  haven't you spent the last 5 yrs of your life posting at kstatefans.com?  thought so, dumbass  :flush:

LOL. Way to dig up something posted in drunken euphoria when an opcat thread went missing. Didn't mean to stir up your insecurities about your flashy new BBS. Seriously sorry about that, big guy.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 02:10:07 PM »

LOL. Way to dig up something posted in drunken euphoria when an opcat thread went missing. Didn't mean to stir up your insecurities about your flashy new BBS. Seriously sorry about that, big guy.
you defended your post this afternoon dumbass, :flush:
quit being a dumbass and pour yourself a drink you rough ridin' lush.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
jfc guys, just make out already   :rolleyes:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 02:12:48 PM »
Do we have to pull this bbs over?? I'll do it...
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »

:swings-free-hand-wildly-into-back-seat-while-trying-to-drive:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
don't worry, you'll have to pull it over soon enough, felix will need to piss again.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 02:20:14 PM »
don't worry, you'll have to pull it over soon enough, felix will need to piss again.

:kicksbackofclamsseatwhilespillingslurpy: