Author Topic: Lost in all this KU/UNI/shazbot! XAVIER mess...  (Read 905 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Lost in all this KU/UNI/shazbot! XAVIER mess...
« on: March 25, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »
...is how hilarious BYU's mascot was.

1.  Name's Cosmo.  Awesome Seinsmelled reference, I have to assume they got it from there because all Mormons love that show.
2.  Dude was awesome at dancing during timeouts.  Totally pokes holes in our "Willie doesn't have animal arms and legs because he needs to be more mobile" theory.   :blindfold:
3.  Fracker did HEADSTANDS and flailed his legs all around in midair while we shot free throws.  Our mascot just stood around the whole fracking game like a bump on a log.   :blindfold: :blindfold:

Here's to you, Cosmo!   :cheers: <--but with non-caffeinated, non-alcoholic beverages.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Lost in all this KU/UNI/shazbot! XAVIER mess...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
...is how hilarious BYU's mascot was.

1.  Name's Cosmo.  Awesome Seinsmelled reference, I have to assume they got it from there because all Mormons love that show.
2.  Dude was awesome at dancing during timeouts.  Totally pokes holes in our "Willie doesn't have animal arms and legs because he needs to be more mobile" theory.   :blindfold:
3.  Fracker did HEADSTANDS and flailed his legs all around in midair while we shot free throws.  Our mascot just stood around the whole fracking game like a bump on a log.   :blindfold: :blindfold:

Here's to you, Cosmo!   :cheers: <--but with non-caffeinated, non-alcoholic beverages.
Can we get him to do this for the rest of our games?  It seems to increase our FT%.