Author Topic: Insanity  (Read 4515 times)

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Insanity
« on: March 22, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
Illinois head coach oscar Weber:

“We ran some plays, and we shouldn't have to run plays. I told them, 'You should be embarrassed. You should just be able to push it or run motion.' If we're running plays to survive at home, they should be disappointed, not me.”

Kansas State head coach oscar Weber:

"#kstate coach oscar Weber said there was no set play on final possession. Just wanted his guys to make a play. They didn't."

Watch out for the oscar Bus, players!  Beep beep!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Insanity
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 05:03:54 PM »
I really don't have a problem with that.

catzacker

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »
then why the eff does he call a timeout with 7 seconds on the shot clock?  I mean, jfc, at least be consistent you stupid eff.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
  • Sock,also goes by BastardSonOfDaxJones & Cyclone42
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 05:06:43 PM »
Situations are different. Give him a break. Big 12 COY.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:16 PM »
then why the eff does he call a timeout with 7 seconds on the shot clock?  I mean, jfc, at least be consistent you stupid eff.

He didn't have Angel in. It was his way of remedying his peculiar mistake.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »
eff this guy!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
Remember that time in the 1996 Cotton Bowl when we were on the BYU 15 yard line and Snyds didn't call a timeout and we rushed the play and we threw an INT in the endzone to lose the game?

I don't know what I'm trying to defend here but something something

catzacker

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 05:09:00 PM »

yeah, I mean, he had 28 seconds to notice this.

Offline jaa1025

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 05:09:10 PM »
So you try to teach the players a lesson in the NCAA TOURNAMENT WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE.  No reason the %@FAS was fired in Illinois. Unprepared. Terrible decisions. Very Scott Drew like today.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

well, maybe he thought his offense would generate a shot like it has been all year.

Offline Farley Grudge

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 05:12:39 PM »
Keeping Angel and J.O. on the bench at the under 4 timeout was dumb. The only way Angel should've been sitting then is if he had his 5th.

catzacker

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 05:15:50 PM »

well, maybe he thought his offense would generate a shot like it has been all year.

sure, the offense always looks good without angel.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
Btw, if our 7 footer makes the 5 foot jumper at the end (2nd to last possession) the Cats likely win and everyone in here is still complaining but not very loudly, and NO ONE is calling for the Big 12 COY to be fired. Weber didn't miss that shot or any of the MANY in the first half.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 05:33:24 PM »
I feel bad for young Grogan...He doesn't see it.

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 05:36:55 PM »
Btw, if our 7 footer makes the 5 foot jumper at the end (2nd to last possession) the Cats likely win and everyone in here is still complaining but not very loudly, and NO ONE is calling for the Big 12 COY to be fired. Weber didn't miss that shot or any of the MANY in the first half.
If oscar Coaching Genius Hawking has a play to get that 5 footer that doesn't include our 7 footer having to drive from just inside the arc and pull a spin move, yea we aren't talking about this play.

But Coach Hawking didn't do that. He stood there arms folded, flicking his tongue like a god damn reptile.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »
Why Angel and JO were on the bench coming out of the under-4 is beyond me. That alone is a fireable offense--or should be--in a loss like this.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 05:58:06 PM »
Why Angel and JO were on the bench coming out of the under-4 is beyond me. That alone is a fireable offense--or should be--in a loss like this.

Fire the Coach of the Year!  Do it I say. I'm way smarter than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 05:59:22 PM »

Fire the Coach of the Year!  Do it I say. I'm way smarter than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get your point, it's just getting a tad stale. Kougz, for all his faults, is actually bringing up a new reason to be angry at oscar.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
I feel bad for young Grogan...He doesn't see it.

Ha. "Young" Grogan probably has a few years on you. And if not, then shame on you for being a more mature age and acting like a child.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
This grogan guy is either a tuck troll or an AD employee.

:sdeek:

I have never understood taking a guy out with 4 fouls in a close game with only a couple min left.  Get him while he is still in the flow.  If you lose him, you lose him for probably close to the same amt of time that you were going to sit him.  Get the production now rather than having to have it in the last possession. 

Also, this board will be tough the next few months.  like October 2012 tough.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »

I get your point, it's just getting a tad stale. Kougz, for all his faults, is actually bringing up a new reason to be angry at oscar.

I hear you. I really do. Just trying to inject some balance into a situation in which so many are overreacting on a huge scale.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »

I hear you. I really do. Just trying to inject some balance into a situation in which so many are overreacting on a huge scale.

Have you been on a message board before?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 06:02:41 PM »

If Weber doesn't bench our 7 footer for the majority of the first half like a dumbass we are up by 20 at the end of that game and nobody would even care if JO made that shot or not.

Offline Grogan14

• Fan
    • View Profile
Insanity
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »
This grogan guy is either a tuck troll or an AD employee.

:sdeek:

Swear to God I've never tucked anything in my life!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 06:03:41 PM »

Yeah, it's not really balancing anything. You're just repeating one thing everyone already knows over and over.