Author Topic: #1 in the nation. Simply the Best!  (Read 18581 times)

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: #1 in the nation. Simply the Best!
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »
dweeb? I haven't heard that word since I was 3
You football facility is a rough ridin' tragedy and you still shoot hoops in a barn.  gtfo

really? I'll bet you $1000 our fball facilities are top 3 in the conference

You share a dump of a football stadium with your track team and you have pleather lazy boys on a trailer bed in one end zone. Wichita State thinks your facilities pathetic.

the track is already in motion to be removed. have you not seen their actual fball facilities? Marquel combs said they blow Kstate out of the water
Dipshit your digs have a TRACK.  Plans to be removed mean jack crap, just like the gridiron club. 

YOU HAVE A TRACK, AUTOMATIC FAIL

nope, they are already starting to build the new track right now, they are clearing land for the complex. the field is going to get lowered and the track is being removed and seats are being added
everyone is jealous

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2013, 07:31:14 PM »
You football facility is a rough ridin' tragedy and you still shoot hoops in a barn.  gtfo

You share a dump of a football stadium with your track team and you have pleather lazy boys on a trailer bed in one end zone. Wichita State thinks your facilities pathetic.

the track is already in motion to be removed. have you not seen their actual fball facilities? Marquel combs said they blow Kstate out of the water
Dipshit your digs have a TRACK.  Plans to be removed mean jack crap, just like the gridiron club. 

nope, they are already starting to build the new track right now, they are clearing land for the complex. the field is going to get lowered and the track is being removed and seats are being added

When is this elite project estimated to be finished?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2013, 07:32:24 PM »
Adding seats  :lol:

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2013, 07:32:32 PM »
It should be. But this sqwawk keeps going off tangent to find new ways to make a fool of himself.

no I was just stating my case as KU's 07-08 fball and basketball season was better than this Kstate season but you people don't think so. you think your big 12 titles are worth more than a BCS win and national championship. btw have fun at your net cutting ceremony tomorrow LMAO
everyone is jealous

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2013, 07:33:24 PM »
Not ALL BCS wins.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »
It should be. But this sqwawk keeps going off tangent to find new ways to make a fool of himself.

no I was just stating my case as KU's 07-08 fball and basketball season was better than this Kstate season but you people don't think so. you think your big 12 titles are worth more than a BCS win and national championship. btw have fun at your net cutting ceremony tomorrow LMAO

just another squak fun-hater.  nothing to see here.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline JKEYS

• Combo-Fan
  • Winner of the 2013 Ed's NCAA Challenge (RESPECT!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2013, 07:34:17 PM »

Post more.   :drool:
Kansas City SEO consulting.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2013, 07:34:50 PM »
It's funny.  When we won our Big 12 title in FB.  That same day, i did not sign up on an OU message board and spend the next day bickering over a bunch of stuff with OU fans.  I just enjoyed the trophy that my team had just won for my school 

Hawker, your presence here just shows how much our sharing the conf title bugs you. 

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »
I am going to remember The Season for a long time guys.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »
One for the ages.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
Adding seats  :lol:
Now they just need to add some people to them.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2013, 07:38:23 PM »
BCS games are nearly meaningless compared to a Big 12 football championship.  In two years, there will be no such thing as the "BCS."  In another 10, people won't even remember that those game existed.

Finishing second in the North and winning an exhibition game against a team from the worst major conference in football is hardly worth crowing about, relative to the prestige of a conference championship in one of the best conferences in the most important sport in America.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2013, 07:38:31 PM »

KU fans must be incredibly stupid to keep falling for these lies. The football program can't win a conference game, can't raise any money for improvements, can't come close to filling existing seating, and is losing the university money at an alarming rate. Their future savior (Combs) has only been playing football for three years and is such a dumbass that he couldn't qualify to play in the SEC. But they're totally not going to get massive improvements done, totally.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
I am going to remember The Season for a long time guys.

Sure beats the hell out of finishing second in the North.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »

supposed to be ready to hold kansas relays in 2014
http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/c-track/spec-rel/011513aab.html
everyone is jealous

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »

Will the football stadium be done by then?

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2013, 07:41:53 PM »

KU fans must be incredibly stupid to keep falling for these lies. The football program can't win a conference game, can't raise any money for improvements, can't come close to filling existing seating, and is losing the university money at an alarming rate. Their future savior (Combs) has only been playing football for three years and is such a dumbass that he couldn't qualify to play in the SEC. But they're totally not going to get massive improvements done, totally.

link:http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/c-track/spec-rel/011513aab.html
everyone is jealous

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2013, 07:42:26 PM »
I think our season should be celebrated

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2013, 07:43:19 PM »

Gotta make money somehow.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »

The Season

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2013, 07:45:38 PM »

not a fun-hater.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »

link:http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/c-track/spec-rel/011513aab.html

Will the Gridiron Hawks be playing on the new soccer, track, or softball field? The good news is you guys are ready to start talking about raising funds for the football stadium.  :excited:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2013, 07:47:49 PM »

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2013, 07:49:13 PM »

no, KU is working on a deal with KC to play a full season at arrowhead while it's being renovated
everyone is jealous

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2013, 07:49:59 PM »

no, KU is working on a deal with KC to play a full season at arrowhead while it's being renovated

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: