Author Topic: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)  (Read 164540 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)
« Reply #725 on: December 02, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »
She clearly shot him in the face. If she didn't, he was ran through with a sword and had dozens of walkers around him... He's dead. That's what the foot crushing the chess piece meant.

I get it.  Just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if he is alive, she shot herself, he picked up the gun and did work to get in to that turned over bus and survived. 

I mean, it's a show about zombies.

i would love a zombie governor cameo at some point

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 02, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »

There is still a creepy rat killer in the group!

i think the lead killer little girl. total serial killer material.

Well, she/he was clearly a devil worshiper to boot...or at the very least a pagan of some sort.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 02, 2013, 02:05:11 PM »
Come on guys, Judith is dead. Would have been very irresponsible to put her on the bus without her car seat.

shes not on the bus.

the children had her and they are with tyrese. its the tyrese daycare splinter storyline

You are not thinking clearly.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »

There is still a creepy rat killer in the group!

i think the lead killer little girl. total serial killer material.

Well, she/he was clearly a devil worshiper to boot...or at the very least a pagan of some sort.

Maybe that one guy has a demon in him telling him to keep on drinking liquor. Carl has a mean streak, too. It will be interesting to find out who it is.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 02, 2013, 02:06:51 PM »
Come on guys, Judith is dead. Would have been very irresponsible to put her on the bus without her car seat.

shes not on the bus.

the children had her and they are with tyrese. its the tyrese daycare splinter storyline

not fair from a comic book enthusiast with potential plot details. not that the show follows the books.

but this show isnt above scheming you with a car seat full of unexplained blood

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 02, 2013, 02:12:17 PM »

shes not on the bus.

when the kids saved Tyrese, he said that "we better get going" or something and they ran off to the right.  He yelled, "hey, your going the wrong way, it's this way" or something, then ran the wrong way after them.  The bus basically left immediately after that.  Assuming there are at least four groups of ppl separated.  1. rick, 2. Alcoholic Army Medic, Maggie, and crew, 3. bus ppl, 4. Tyrese and the psycho kids.  Maybe a 5th with Daryl.  Don't remember where he ended up in all this. 

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2013, 02:23:21 PM »

shes not on the bus.

not fair from a comic book enthusiast with potential plot details. not that the show follows the books.

I know you can't rule anything out unless the character is shown to be dead on screen, but she was strapped into a carrier and left unattended while a herd of walkers and some bad guys stormed the prison. Add all of the fresh blood seen in the carrier later on to that. You really think she made it? Hold out hope if you want, but we spent an entire season looking for a five year old, who was walkerfied, and right under our noses.

I don't think it will ever expressly be addressed because the viewing fanbase would have a hardcore meltdown.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 02, 2013, 02:25:55 PM »
If someone grabbed the baby and ran, they would have grabbed the carrier in ran.  Much more convenient. 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 02, 2013, 02:29:11 PM »

shes not on the bus.

I know you can't rule anything out unless the character is shown to be dead on screen, but she was strapped into a carrier and left unattended while a herd of walkers and some bad guys stormed the prison. Add all of the fresh blood seen in the carrier later on to that. You really think she made it? Hold out hope if you want, but we spent an entire season looking for a five year old, who was walkerfied, and right under our noses.

I don't think it will ever expressly be addressed because the viewing fanbase would have a hardcore meltdown.

i think she made it. i think the show will squeeze alot more emotional milage (eventually turning tedious) out of them being separated with rick and carl thinking shes dead.

i picture this as a reveal at the end of the next episode where you have been following tyrese and the kids for the whole episode and then they open up a coleman cooler they have been wheeling the whole time and the baby is safe inside

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 02, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »

shes not on the bus.

i think she made it. i think the show will squeeze alot more emotional milage (eventually turning tedious) out of them being separated with rick and carl thinking shes dead.

i picture this as a reveal at the end of the next episode where you have been following tyrese and the kids for the whole episode and then they open up a coleman cooler they have been wheeling the whole time and the baby is safe inside

My uncle once put a cat in a gott cooler because he thought it could breathe out of the spigot, it died.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: December 02, 2013, 02:49:14 PM »
Assuming there are at least four groups of ppl separated.  1. rick, 2. Alcoholic Army Medic, Maggie, and crew, 3. bus ppl, 4. Tyrese and the psycho kids.  Maybe a 5th with Daryl.  Don't remember where he ended up in all this.

6 groups if you count the governor's squeeze and her sister

edit: then carol makes 7 potential groups to follow

edit: also michonne last walked off alone, so that makes 8

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 02, 2013, 04:48:38 PM »
the dead baby feels like a misdirection.  probably alive.  if actually dead, then they did it in a pretty terrible way.

i would prefer it was dead tho.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 02, 2013, 04:49:46 PM »
oh, and the gov is dead.  they had a RIP graphic and talked about his death on talking dead (first time i've watched this show, so maybe that's just more misdirection).

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 02, 2013, 04:57:35 PM »
I hope the gov is dead.  The show needs to move on. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 02, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »
the dead baby feels like a misdirection.  probably alive.  if actually dead, then they did it in a pretty terrible way.

What if the satan worshiper has the baby? :sdeek:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 02, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »

What if the satan worshiper has the baby? :sdeek:

SPIN OFF!!!!!!!

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2013, 06:07:26 PM »
Daryl put the baby in his jacket or something because it's easier to carry on a motorcycle than the carrier would be?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 02, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »
Daryl put the baby in his jacket or something because it's easier to carry on a motorcycle than the carrier would be?

Or maybe michonne has her after that whole bit about her hating babies then softening up

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 02, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »

Or maybe michonne has her after that whole bit about her hating babies then softening up

this is my feeling.

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 02, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »
Would be interesting if Rick goes to Morgan's little fortress again and sees if he's alive, probs not, but would be cool to see.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 02, 2013, 09:14:54 PM »
the kids and tyrese have the baby.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 02, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »
If someone grabbed the baby and ran, they would have grabbed the carrier in ran.  Much more convenient.

Speaking from experience, this is not true. Baby carriers are heavy and awkward as eff to lug around for any significant distance, let alone run with one. Now if they were smart enough to have a compatible latch-in jogging stroller handy, that's a different matter entirely.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 02, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »

Speaking from experience, this is not true. Baby carriers are heavy and awkward as eff to lug around for any significant distance, let alone run with one. Now if they were smart enough to have a compatible latch-in jogging stroller handy, that's a different matter entirely.

Best and most logical explanation.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 02, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »
Just watched.  Gov dead, baby not

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 02, 2013, 09:58:19 PM »
yeah not sure how anyone interpreted otherwise.