Author Topic: Obama's Assassination Memo aka: His White Paper  (Read 7014 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Obama's Assassination Memo aka: His White Paper
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »
Reality stings sometimes cRusty, no need to lash out.

The reality is that Obama is catching a hell of a lot of crap for this bullshit, even in the articles you link that I'm assuming you're using in evidence that people are excusing what Obama's doing...BECAUSE A DEMOCRAT IS PRESIDENT.

Rusty rarely lashes out anymore. I kinda miss mean michcat.

Not much to be angry about when you live in beautiful California. what're ya gonna do?

Cairo needs food trucks.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's Assassination Memo aka: His White Paper
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 12:23:07 PM »
Reality stings sometimes cRusty, no need to lash out.

The reality is that Obama is catching a hell of a lot of crap for this bullshit, even in the articles you link that I'm assuming you're using in evidence that people are excusing what Obama's doing...BECAUSE A DEMOCRAT IS PRESIDENT.

Rusty rarely lashes out anymore. I kinda miss mean michcat.

Not much to be angry about when you live in beautiful California. what're ya gonna do?

Cairo needs food trucks.

Do you think I can get a permit for a texas bbq food truck in cairo? I feel like I could make a killing there.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 12:34:59 PM »
food trucks aren't very good values. The foods a little different, but you have to spend like 12 bucks to get full, and that's without a 3 dollar homemade lemonade. I only eat at them about once a month when they park directly outside my office. sigh.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Obama's Assassination Memo aka: His White Paper
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 02:39:39 PM »
Hmmm. May start a "goEMAW fixes Cairo" discussion in my thread.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 07:22:51 AM »
food trucks aren't very good values. The foods a little different, but you have to spend like 12 bucks to get full, and that's without a 3 dollar homemade lemonade. I only eat at them about once a month when they park directly outside my office. sigh.

I agree that food trucks are not a good value. I have about 10 food trucks within 3 blocks of my office everyday. If I didn't bring my lunch and I didn't drive that day.... it's a convenient option.