Author Topic: wooldridge  (Read 896 times)

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
wooldridge
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
Jim Wooldridge, head coach of the men’s basketball team, then took the stage along with three of his players. Unfortunately, he fumbled on the last names and hometowns of his players, causing a short-lived but nonetheless awkward rift.

He asked the crowd, “Do you know how good you guys have it here?” After the proud cheers and hollers of students died down, he proceeded to say that he had been all over the country and that “UCR is the best school I’ve ever been to.”

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: wooldridge
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:10:11 PM »
 :emawkid:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:19:21 PM »
Jim Wooldridge, head coach of the men’s basketball team, then took the stage along with three of his players. Unfortunately, he fumbled on the last names and hometowns of his players, causing a short-lived but nonetheless awkward rift.

He asked the crowd, “Do you know how good you guys have it here?” After the proud cheers and hollers of students died down, he proceeded to say that he had been all over the country and that “UCR is the best school I’ve ever been to.”

lol

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 04:24:31 PM »
such a dufus.  i miss him.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:39:12 PM »

lol

Oh my.  "I want you to welcome to the stage Johnny... Johnny... Basketball from Peoria; Seth Two-Shoes from... um, Riverside; and, well, Nike Shirt from Oregon.  We've got a great team this year!"
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 04:59:41 PM »
Forgetting the players' names like that is sort of troubling. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Jim has early stage dementia resulting from his head injury while coaching at Kansas State.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
wooldridge
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:51:40 PM »
lol