Author Topic: Chicken/Egg  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Chicken/Egg
« on: January 09, 2013, 08:04:48 AM »
goEMAW opened it's BBS doors nearly 3 years ago.

K-State has (arguably?) had the best 3 athletic seasons in its 100+ year history in that time period.

:combofan:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken/Egg
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
that's a great stat and is conclusive evidence that we are the best website in the world.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »
we should get a mention on the kstatesports website for doing this for the school

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:24:25 AM »
We did, they made the new court Octagon themed.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 09:28:36 AM »
Feels good.

Also I can't believe it's been 3 years. Time flies.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 11:28:43 AM »
we should get a mention on the kstatesports website for doing this for the school

i'd rather just go anonymous. like when you see a thing for donations and there's a bunch of twenty dollar ones giving the persons name or a business and then all of the sudden there's like a five hundred dollar one and it just says anonymous and you think to yourself "wow, i wonder who did that. that's just the nicest thing ever. i guess the world is a good place afterall." i'm fine with us just being that donor.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 01:33:47 PM »

i'd rather just go anonymous. like when you see a thing for donations and there's a bunch of twenty dollar ones giving the persons name or a business and then all of the sudden there's like a five hundred dollar one and it just says anonymous and you think to yourself "wow, i wonder who did that. that's just the nicest thing ever. i guess the world is a good place afterall." i'm fine with us just being that donor.
One never sees the puppetmaster holding the strings

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
Everybody with even half a brainpan knows.

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »
I like chicken more than I like eggs, fwiw. You can just do a lot more with it. Fry it, bake it, bread it, make chicken nuggets, make buffalo wings, and I could go on and on about what Chinese buffets have done with it. Eggs its like, what, scramble it or over-easy it? That's boring as hell, if you ask me.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 03:38:11 PM »
I like chicken more than I like eggs, fwiw. You can just do a lot more with it. Fry it, bake it, bread it, make chicken nuggets, make buffalo wings, and I could go on and on about what Chinese buffets have done with it. Eggs its like, what, scramble it or over-easy it? That's boring as hell, if you ask me.

You can also devil them, poach them, boil them and paint them then hide them for easter, make omelets, eat them raw like Rocky, etc.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 03:39:08 PM »

looks like somebody has yet to be invited over for early morning daris family "eggbake".
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:46:14 PM by rick daris »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 03:42:35 PM »
Raw egg story:  A guy I work with only eats raw food.  I didn't think it was terribly odd becuase I thought mostly vegetables or whatever.  No, this dude brings in raw hamburger and raw eggs and downs them in his lunch.  I assumed this would kill someone eventually but he seems to be going ok.  The other day I picked him when I saw him walking to work in -15 degrees and turns out he had already been walking for like 2 miles in that crap.  Ridiculous

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »

I never seen anyone bake a cake with a chicken.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 03:43:51 PM »
Sometimes when the prices aren't much different I will buy the brown cage-free chicken eggs because it's ridiculous to me that the farmers who run caged chicken coops can't get their eggs to market for a whole lot less than the guys who grow cage-free chickens. Other times, the brown eggs are like twice as much and I just go with the jumbo hormoned-up eggs.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:21 PM »
Raw egg story:  A guy I work with only eats raw food.  I didn't think it was terribly odd becuase I thought mostly vegetables or whatever.  No, this dude brings in raw hamburger and raw eggs and downs them in his lunch.  I assumed this would kill someone eventually but he seems to be going ok.  The other day I picked him when I saw him walking to work in -15 degrees and turns out he had already been walking for like 2 miles in that crap.  Ridiculous

Is he too poor for cars and cooking devices?
:adios:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »

What line of work is this guy in? He sounds like a total badass. Does he butcher his own meat or does he eat raw hamburger from the grocery store?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 03:48:25 PM »
Shouldn't be too poor for cooking devices. Hell, our break room kitchen would let him cook it at work.

Guy does maintenance/grounds work.  Does not butcher his own meat.  Do not know if it is from grocery store or butcher.  Do not want to ask as I figure he is due to just eat somebody.  Maybe he has already.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 03:50:59 PM »
He's probably going to die of food poisoning eventually regardless, but raw ground beef from a single cow that he gets from a butcher would be about 1000x safer than raw ground beef from the grocery store that contains bits and pieces of a truckload of cattle. Does this guy eat other meats raw, like pork and chicken?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 03:54:03 PM »
Can only say with certainty that he eats hamburger raw.  If he eats chicken raw, I will absolutely flip my crap

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 03:55:03 PM »
If he eats chicken raw, then we need to figure out some way to get his body turned over to science.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 05:25:29 PM »

Yeah, you don't see the Bilderburg folks going around running crap and then telling you that said crap was brought to you by the Builderburg group.

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 10:21:57 PM »
I thought it'd be funny to ruin Saul's thread. It was.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 09:12:57 AM »
I thought it'd be funny to ruin Saul's thread. It was.

Yea, I saw where that was going and joined team #Jakesie

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 12:31:06 PM »
i love this place, guys.

ksufans was fun, but goEMAW is fun and actually does things.  in the past 3 years, we've trolled dozens of fanbases, become bff's with national personalities, and have been mentioned numerous times by the president of the university (love ya, Animal!)