Author Topic: NSIAP: Michael Smith on Burton...  (Read 1637 times)

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
NSIAP: Michael Smith on Burton...
« on: January 01, 2013, 05:52:00 PM »
He's probably got as big an upside as anybody we have had in our program in quite some time," said K-State receivers coach Michael Smith. "He has the size, he runs well, he is a tremendous athlete, he is a smart kid. He has a tremendous upside. Going into spring ball he is going to be in the mix. He has earned the right to compete for a job. He has done some really good things."

guys, he's going to be really, really good.  i will not relent on my take.  got all of the tools.

btw, given that nick marshall visits on 1/25 and that we're the only team w/o multiple starting QBs returning...seems like we've got a shot.  the suggestion made on this board by a poster (sorry I forgot who) to get both marshall and waters then move sams to stud wide out position?  glorious.  i would be feelin' it if both burton and sams were playing wide out. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: NSIAP: Michael Smith on Burton...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 05:58:55 PM »
Hopefully he'll be eating bowls of soup. LOTS OF BOWLS OF SOUP!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
NSIAP: Michael Smith on Burton...
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »
Talked to Michael Smith's mom on a plane back from the Texas game. :cool:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
Maybe we move Marshall to S, and Waters to watersboy.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »
He's probably got as big an upside as anybody we have had in our program in quite some time," said K-State receivers coach Michael Smith. "He has the size, he runs well, he is a tremendous athlete, he is a smart kid. He has a tremendous upside. Going into spring ball he is going to be in the mix. He has earned the right to compete for a job. He has done some really good things."

guys, he's going to be really, really good.  i will not relent on my take.  got all of the tools.

btw, given that nick marshall visits on 1/25 and that we're the only team w/o multiple starting QBs returning...seems like we've got a shot.  the suggestion made on this board by a poster (sorry I forgot who) to get both marshall and waters then move sams to stud wide out position?  glorious.  i would be feelin' it if both burton and sams were playing wide out.

Running back

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 08:50:01 PM »
Why would we move our best QB to wide receiver?   We wouldnt.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
i have high hopes for him now. Plus he has a stud name. i mean wow.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 08:59:32 PM »

:gocho:
:dance: