Author Topic: Bramlage Pep Rally Monday  (Read 11948 times)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: Bramlage Pep Rally Monday
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 11:47:04 PM »
Need some fist pump/sandstorm...defnitly mist that in OKC. 

The lounge drinx post-ku game made up for it though (actually, the walk to the lounge post-ku game was awesomer).

Can you imagine Frank leading the fist pump?

I would jizz over everyone.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 12:36:48 AM »

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 08:05:34 AM »
Marching Cobras?

:love: don't tease

Marching Cobras with special guest Martavious Irving?
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
Marching Cobras?

:love: don't tease

Marching Cobras with special guest Martavious Irving?

Best part of the Cobras are the adorable little fat kids who get tuckered out and just sort of plop down on the floor in the middle of the routine.  They just sit there and slap at the floor until they get their steam back, and then jump into the action again.  Adorable.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
Oldefella e-mailed this and asked me to post this over here.

Good morning, Wildcats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yessirree ... 'tis a Great Day to be a Wildcat! I hope you enjoy every blessed moment of it.

How can this not be a good time?

The Wildcats are heading out to Salt Lake as part of the Sweet 16. Every Spring sport is in action somewhere this week ... please note, Brad Hill's Batcats will be hosting Okie Lite this weekend (unless, of course, there's another Spring Surprise coming in the form of foul weather) ... and, very soon, the plains and prairies will be bursting with color.

But, let's get to the 'meat crotch' of this particular day ... this evening's Pep Rally. If you're within after-work commuting distance or, especially, if you're on campus, let's turn out and give our young men and their coaches a rousing send-off. The doors open at 5:45 at the Bram ... the rally is scheduled to begin at 6.

Ya' know, I'm sitting here thinking about the journey we've been through over the past year ... pretty amazing. Coach came back and took the gridiron Cats to the cusp of a North Championship after some early miscues. During all of that, we found some new and improbable heroes.

Then, we got all cranked up about basketball but were worried sick over Frank's contract. Shazaam ... done.

We thought the Cats could get into the tourney with, maybe, 20 wins, and now they've blown by that number and are heading to the Sweet 16.

Turns out the practice facility and - Oh my! - the restrooms on the east side upper decks are priorities for a new AD who listens. Hmmmm...

And along comes Brad and his team, ranked at Number 25 in the nation.

Yeah, I could ... I really could ... get used to the idea of K-State being back on-track.

How 'bout you?

I've said it often, but there's no university, no student body, no faculty, administration and support staff, no bunch of student athletes and coaches and no community I respect and cherish more than those found in Manhattan, Kansas, on the campus of our K-State.

We've got something very, very special folks. Appreciate it.

Have a good Monday ... get to the Pep Rally if you're able ... and remember to make our K-State proud of you today!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »
Oldefella e-mailed this and asked me to post this over here.

Good morning, Wildcats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yessirree ... 'tis a Great Day to be a Wildcat! I hope you enjoy every blessed moment of it.

How can this not be a good time?

The Wildcats are heading out to Salt Lake as part of the Sweet 16. Every Spring sport is in action somewhere this week ... please note, Brad Hill's Batcats will be hosting Okie Lite this weekend (unless, of course, there's another Spring Surprise coming in the form of foul weather) ... and, very soon, the plains and prairies will be bursting with color.

But, let's get to the 'meat crotch' of this particular day ... this evening's Pep Rally. If you're within after-work commuting distance or, especially, if you're on campus, let's turn out and give our young men and their coaches a rousing send-off. The doors open at 5:45 at the Bram ... the rally is scheduled to begin at 6.

Ya' know, I'm sitting here thinking about the journey we've been through over the past year ... pretty amazing. Coach came back and took the gridiron Cats to the cusp of a North Championship after some early miscues. During all of that, we found some new and improbable heroes.

Then, we got all cranked up about basketball but were worried sick over Frank's contract. Shazaam ... done.

We thought the Cats could get into the tourney with, maybe, 20 wins, and now they've blown by that number and are heading to the Sweet 16.

Turns out the practice facility and - Oh my! - the restrooms on the east side upper decks are priorities for a new AD who listens. Hmmmm...

And along comes Brad and his team, ranked at Number 25 in the nation.

Yeah, I could ... I really could ... get used to the idea of K-State being back on-track.

How 'bout you?

I've said it often, but there's no university, no student body, no faculty, administration and support staff, no bunch of student athletes and coaches and no community I respect and cherish more than those found in Manhattan, Kansas, on the campus of our K-State.

We've got something very, very special folks. Appreciate it.

Have a good Monday ... get to the Pep Rally if you're able ... and remember to make our K-State proud of you today!

:facepalm:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
Fired up now!  I'd run through a wall for oldfella!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 11:04:15 AM »

Already did.  There is drywall literally everywhere right now.  Total mess.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 11:05:47 AM »

luckily for you, i guarantee that someone over there knows a good drywaller for whatever kansas town you happen to live in.  :pbj:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:32:41 AM by Rick Daris »

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 11:15:22 AM »

lukily for you, i guarantee that someone over there knows a good drywaller for whatever kansas town you happen to live in.  :pbj:

You're "prolly" right, Daris.  I broke some pipes as well.  Going to need a good Wamego area plumber.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 11:26:29 AM »
We had a long discussion at OKCPak about how little it would prob. cost to get The Situation to shoot a short video saying, "Looks like there's about to be a situation!" right before breaking into Darude and fist pumping our arms off.  Prolly like $500 and I guarantee he'd even sport purple if we brought it to the video shoot.  

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
We had a long discussion at OKCPak about how little it would prob. cost to get The Situation to shoot a short video saying, "Looks like there's about to be a situation!" right before breaking into Darude and fist pumping our arms off.  Prolly like $500 and I guarantee he'd even sport purple if we brought it to the video shoot. 

Can probably get the Situ-injun for like, the price of a tray of shots at JJ's.

Offline Maccat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »
Will the CBS film crew be there filming?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010, 02:57:36 PM »
We had a long discussion at OKCPak about how little it would prob. cost to get The Situation to shoot a short video saying, "Looks like there's about to be a situation!" right before breaking into Darude and fist pumping our arms off.  Prolly like $500 and I guarantee he'd even sport purple if we brought it to the video shoot.  

I support this effort 100%.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 03:01:20 PM »

I support this effort 100%.

150%   :gocho:

Offline Jmo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 03:05:37 PM »
We had a long discussion at OKCPak about how little it would prob. cost to get The Situation to shoot a short video saying, "Looks like there's about to be a situation!" right before breaking into Darude and fist pumping our arms off.  Prolly like $500 and I guarantee he'd even sport purple if we brought it to the video shoot. 

Any pics of the Situ-injun?  Very intrigued by this being that I live in the land of the red man.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »

Any pics of the Situ-injun?  Very intrigued by this being that I live in the land of the red man.

I'll check my camera when I get home. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 03:09:46 PM »

I'll check my camera when I get home. 

I e-mailed the best one to Pete earlier.  It's going through pak head processing.

Offline Rob_Cassidy

• Fan
  • patchy bearded douchebag in Miami
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »

It was dark and the photo is pretty awful, but I feel it sums up his mojo.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »
Sounded great on the radio, didn't make it out there :(

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 06:52:06 PM »
any other reports?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 06:56:12 PM »

great (d)SCOTT!  It's Rob Cassidy!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 07:02:50 PM »
Did anyone go?  :dunno:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »

Any pics of the Situ-injun?  Very intrigued by this being that I live in the land of the red man.

great (d)SCOTT!  It's Rob Cassidy!

:eek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »
Looked like total lamesville on tv.  Currie was introducing the provost when I saw.