Author Topic: Massages  (Read 7681 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Massages
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 12:55:06 PM »
My wife got me an hour massage for my bday just a couple weeks ago, actually. I'm pretty stoked about it; did the couples massage thing on our honeymoon and I've gotta tell ya: it was great.

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »
Wife and I were comp'd a couple on our honeymoon due to some 'problems" we were having with our rooms (our first room had no hot water and a large cockroach in the bathroom, our second room was alredy occupied by a naked woman changing into a bathing suit and her very VERY angry husband).  I gotta say...I didn't really like it.  Coulda been the masseuse  :dunno:

Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »
I know someone who works at the CA's here in JoCo.  Haven't been in yet, though.

You guys ever seen "Manswers" on Spike?  I happened by one night when a "Best of" episode was on, and they were discussing how to get a "special" massage.  Evidently, there are code words and stuff you have to use, certain ways to flash your money, etc.   :dunno:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »
I know someone who works at the CA's here in JoCo.  Haven't been in yet, though.

You guys ever seen "Manswers" on Spike?  I happened by one night when a "Best of" episode was on, and they were discussing how to get a "special" massage.  Evidently, there are code words and stuff you have to use, certain ways to flash your money, etc.   :dunno:

How many ways are there to "flash" a credit card? Upside down? Angled? Flex it a few times before handing it over?  :confused:

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 08:21:58 PM »

How many ways are there to "flash" a credit card? Upside down? Angled? Flex it a few times before handing it over?  :confused:

They were using cash.   :dunno:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »

They were using cash.   :dunno:

Yeah, I know, but how relevant is that in real life? I mean, who carries cash around anymore?  :flush:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 09:09:36 PM »
Yeah, I know, but how relevant is that in real life? I mean, who carries cash around anymore?  :flush:

married guys paying for sexual favors?   :dunno:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »
In my neck of the woods they get paid in roses.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 01:07:29 AM »
I had my first massage this year--actually right before the first football game.  Was going back to Kansas the next day and I couldn't walk because my hammys were so stiff and my back was killing me.  Got a little nervous in the waiting area that they had one girl walking around who was 250lbs+.   Ended up with a cute masseuse, and the results were nothing short of amazing.  I was able to walk and enjoy the weekend. 

If/when I can afford it I'll get more, probably in the summer when I'm riding my bike more.  I went with the boxers, but I suppose freeballing would be acceptable.  Afterwards you smell and feel kind of weird from all the lotion. 

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »
Getting another one this tuesday because they mailed me a 10 dollar off coupon  :driving:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »
I don't even like reading this friggin' thread, disgusting.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 11:09:20 AM »
I don't even like reading this friggin' thread, disgusting.
:zzz: :D < me on tuesday super relaxed after an hour long massage and where the hell is the :gaucho:guy (sp)

Offline wires

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 12:27:11 PM »
My wife is a massage therapist.  I got a massage one time by one of her students, when she was teaching, and I left just my boxer briefs on.  I was not sure what protocol was, but she later made fun of me for wearing them.  So, I guess nude is the way to go.  I really am not into getting massages though.  I just can't relax.  Happy ending has been achieved though!d :pbj:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
My wife is a massage therapist....  Happy ending has been achieved though!d :pbj:

i can't imagine any scenario that justifies you being happy about happy endings.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »
My wife is a massage therapist.  I got a massage one time by one of her students, when she was teaching, and I left just my boxer briefs on.  I was not sure what protocol was, but she later made fun of me for wearing them.  So, I guess nude is the way to go.  I really am not into getting massages though.  I just can't relax.  Happy ending has been achieved though!d :pbj:

wires,

are you jeff wires? i bet you are. great play that one time when you jumped up and stole that ball ball mid layup. welcome to the board. i liked you better than henson fwiw.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 04:14:54 PM »
60 minute'r tonight. Really looking forward to this one.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »
I've only had one, and I kept drifting in and out of sleeping. Which is fine, it just sucks that I woke myself up snoring a couple of times. Not like heavily snoring, just kind of the mix of heavy breathing and snoring, like a fat kid does when he thinks about a cupcake.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »
Had one in Hot Springs, Arkansas, along with one of the hot springs baths.

LOL, what a jeffy post. You know he paid cash.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Massages
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 04:29:04 PM »
lol

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »
Have a certificate good for half hour massage at a place here in Wichita.  I've had it for over a year, so its probably expired.  Never made time to use it.
@mikec2w

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 04:56:10 PM »
I had my first one last summer.  Didn't see what the big deal was.  Wouldn't do it again unless it was for injury issues. Maybe my masseuse sucked?

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 06:44:47 PM »

Stumbled across this site while surfing the web a few days ago.  I've never got a happy ending massage, but if anyone wants to know how to get one go to the link.

http://happyendingz.blogspot.com/

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »
In China I went to a legit massage place.  Asked for Japanese massage.  Started off normal, but then she starts tickling me.  I thought she was joking around, but turns out the Japanese massage is all tickling.  Asked for her to give me a normal massage, she then massages me to where it is half pain and half ticklish.  Did not like.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »
I had my first one last summer.  Didn't see what the big deal was.  Wouldn't do it again unless it was for injury issues. Maybe my masseuse sucked?
deep tissue is pretty nice