Author Topic: Syria getting syrious  (Read 13484 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Syria getting syrious
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2014, 02:15:59 PM »
But to clarify, everyone agreed that Mohamed was almost certainly respectful, if not overly affectionate, to cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2014, 03:34:12 PM »

so what was the consensus on whether or not Muhammed liked cats?

It was not Mohamed, but rather one of the companions. And it was a Hadith rather than a Sura, so everyone politely agreed to disagree, as is their custom.

If there was an Egyption Seinfeld, this would have been an episode.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
Someday, I'll work it into the "Embassy Cairo" sitcom.

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »
In my best SD impression -

So, a NATO country planning a false-flag attack... no big deal. (can't translate, but audio starts at about :30)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-27/here-youtube-false-flag-attack-syria-clip-erdogan-wanted-banned

I think it is safe to say that some major shizz is going down in the next couple of years, if not sooner. It really is too bad that power hungry assholes can't let us all get along (channeling Rodney King). I've been lucky to be behind the scenes at some major international sporting events, and have seen Iranian athletes walking and chatting with Americans, and so on. Sport can save the world, but politics and money-power stand in the way.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2014, 12:45:19 PM »

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2014, 06:17:42 PM »
The youngsters can't tell dax and SD apart!  :lol:

LOL!

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2014, 01:17:08 AM »
Son, I wish I was young.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2014, 09:22:53 AM »

In my best SD impression -

So, a NATO country planning a false-flag attack... no big deal. (can't translate, but audio starts at about :30)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-27/here-youtube-false-flag-attack-syria-clip-erdogan-wanted-banned

I think it is safe to say that some major shizz is going down in the next couple of years, if not sooner. It really is too bad that power hungry assholes can't let us all get along (channeling Rodney King). I've been lucky to be behind the scenes at some major international sporting events, and have seen Iranian athletes walking and chatting with Americans, and so on. Sport can save the world, but politics and money-power stand in the way.

Good find, and of course we're getting virtually no coverage that I've seen of this here.   

But many can play that game, and Putin stands a good chance of doing the same.
BBC was pumping this hard, American media is usually a day or two behind them on international stories like this, so probably early next week.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Master Syrian Militants with Kittens Thread
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2014, 04:13:53 AM »
More Kittens! This time from a different militant Islamic group requesting ISIS release two journalists or something who knows why in the hell are their kittens?!?!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2014, 02:16:42 PM »
If you only follow one potentially parody Syrian jihadi Twitter account, it should be this one:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2014, 02:21:32 AM »
Here's the American who joined the Syrian jihadis (apparently, you get a kitten with membership):

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2014, 02:22:43 AM »
I think it's really suspicious how the Western media is completely ignoring the Syrian jihadis with kittens story. Are we providing the kittens? Maybe.  Maybe.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2014, 08:41:52 AM »
Here's the American who joined the Syrian jihadis (apparently, you get a kitten with membership):

looks like a Gareth. Go get'em, Gareth!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2014, 09:04:04 AM »
Ha ha

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2014, 01:22:44 PM »
I love this guy. This is regarding the ummah's (Islamic world's) response to those lukewarm about the Syrian jihad.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2014, 01:51:38 AM »
This is Zahran Alloush. He leads the the Islamic Front and fights against the extremists formerly known as ISIS. Also, he uses a Hello Kitty notebook.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2014, 11:55:19 AM »
ISIL/ISIS/DAESH now offers a bus tour of the caliphate for honeymooning jihadis: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/07/23/ISIS-takes-jihadists-on-honeymoon-in-Iraq-and-Syria.html

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2014, 05:11:52 PM »
According to a Coptic friend, this is the Caliph version of the pope-mobile. I have no reason to believe it's true except that I really want to: 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »
Death to America, except for the people who make 22's, paint Cali Style and build custom extended SUV's.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2014, 09:03:12 AM »
It took over a month and a few thousand decapitations, but our dithering weakling has finally decided to start bombing ISIS.

Iraq: One of Obama's Greatest Achievements -Joe Biden
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2014, 09:33:46 AM »
Idea: new pit thread to keep track of the places we should bomb, keep track of if they have been bombed, why we should/ have bomb(ed) them, and when so that we can be sure to not miss an oppy.  Seems like there are a lot of possible bombable offenses in the world and I don't think we, as the worlds policeman, should lose track.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2017, 08:31:52 AM »
Mr. Trump chose the right response: a limited missile strike against the Syrian air base that, according to American intelligence, had launched the vicious gas attack. This resonated well nearly everywhere. At home, it won approval from Jacksonians and others who want a strong president. The strikes vindicated America’s prestige and dealt a clear setback to those who seek to humiliate or marginalize the U.S. But no ground troops were involved and Mr. Trump made no move toward long-term counterinsurgency or nation-building, the type of campaign that many Americans, his base in particular, have learned to view skeptically.

Internationally, the strike was also popular. Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, putting awkward phone calls behind him, spoke up forthrightly in Mr. Trump’s support. So did Canada’s Justin Trudeau, not usually considered a member of the Trump Fan Club, and Germany’s foreign minister, a Social Democrat whose party has been among the most critical of past American military action.

:emawkid:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2017, 09:05:36 PM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd