Author Topic: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets  (Read 17779 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2012, 05:49:50 PM »
The animal sucks and this was clear after he mandated the end of the marching band spelling emaw and it continued with him not going to bat for frank and it continues now with him (whether he intended it or not) smearing a k-state bball coach that k-state bball fans loved.

The animal sucks, guys.  he flat out sucks.

He's also the person that can end the alcohol ban for people tailgating in the parking lot.  I mostly hate him for this. 

Yeah! Because of him nobody can drink at tailgates! Durky Dur Dur!

See my edit.  Watching 5 cops harass my mom for 10 minutes because they caught her getting a Bud Light Lime out of her cooler while 20 drunk college kids are watching and traffic is at a stand still without a single cop directing traffic might be the most Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thing I've ever seen.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »
The animal is a stud, obviously not a twitter pro though.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2012, 05:53:21 PM »
i don't get why people think he's a stud.  he's not. 

why do people like him?  is it because he's dumpy and kind of an idiot?  are people being sarcastic about liking him?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
Quote from: TheHamburglar link=to24809.msg680781#msg680781 date=1354232990
The animal sucks and this was clear after he mandated the end of the marching band spelling emaw and it continued with him not going to bat for frank and it continues now with him (whether he intended it or not) smearing a k-state bball coach that k-state bball fans loved.

The animal sucks, guys.  he flat out sucks.

He's also the person that can end the alcohol ban for people tailgating in the parking lot.  I mostly hate him for this. 

Yeah! Because of him nobody can drink at tailgates! Durky Dur Dur!

See my edit.  Watching 5 cops harass my mom for 10 minutes because they caught her getting a Bud Light Lime out of her cooler while 20 drunk college kids are watching and traffic is at a stand still without a single cop directing traffic might be the most Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thing I've ever seen.

RULES IS RULES

also technically the law you speak of is a state law not a university mandate

Why didn't your mom use a cup like everyone else?

That being said, cops & the animal suck

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2012, 06:10:06 PM »
There are few things easier than getting drunk at a k state tailgate and not going to jail. Cops around here are obviously the worst, but not because of the tailgating rules.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2012, 06:39:17 PM »
oh ya, man the animal sucks!  k-state is going down the tubes!  no booze!  EMAW!  you fucks are insufferable. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
definitely #TeamDlew12

Animal ending EMAW is a fireable offense imo. We all know the significance of EMAW. It's not just an acronym, it's so much more. It's a word that bonds together an already close knit community. Only an insecure douche bag would dare take it away

eff Animal (and his wife too, i guess. Didn't she have something to do with this?)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »
Animal ending EMAW is a fireable offense imo.

:dubious:

I mean yeah, get as butthurt as you want over his handling of athletics, but the guy's been a force for good in the academic realm of KSU.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
oh ya, man the animal sucks!  k-state is going down the tubes!  no booze!  EMAW!  you fucks are insufferable.
what has the animal done for k-state athletics worth getting our affection?

idgas about the booze thing and nobody ever said k-state is going down the tubes.

but going out of his way to put an end to the EMAW thing was absolutely stupid.  you say "EMAW!" sarcastically like it's something we don't like or care about.  but we do like it (ex. our bbs is called goEMAW) and we did like it when the university started embracing it with things like the basketball schedule poster and the marching band.  but the animal capitulated to an extreme op-ed in the collegian.  it was weak and stupid and alienated a large part of our fanbase.

we hate Currie for the frank situation but pin no blame on the animal.

but yeah!  go animal!  who on goEMAW.com even likes EMAW? eat those breadsticks!  i mean, just look at his family! certificate of participation!

:flush:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:04:14 PM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
this is about the lazy river, isn't it Dlew? wow.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2012, 07:11:14 PM »
this is about the lazy river, isn't it Dlew? wow.
i didn't want to admit it, but yeah.  a lot of it has to do with the lazy river.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2012, 07:17:26 PM »
Animal ending EMAW is a fireable offense imo.

:dubious:

I mean yeah, get as butthurt as you want over his handling of athletics, but the guy's been a force for good in the academic realm of KSU.

not denying that. But a new Prez wouldn't walk into say, Austin, and take away the Horns up thing. Unless he/she is a eff head

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
what has the animal done for k-state athletics worth getting our affection?

idgas about the booze thing and nobody ever said k-state is going down the tubes.

but going out of his way to put an end to the EMAW thing was absolutely stupid.  you say "EMAW!" sarcastically like it's something we don't like or care about.  but we do like it (ex. our bbs is called goEMAW) and we did like it when the university started embracing it with things like the basketball schedule poster and the marching band.  but the animal capitulated to an extreme op-ed in the collegian.  it was weak and stupid and alienated a large part of our fanbase.

we hate Currie for the frank situation but pin no blame on the animal.

but yeah!  go animal!  who on goEMAW.com even likes EMAW? eat those breadsticks!  i mean, just look at his family! certificate of participation!

:flush:

i say EMAW all the time and hate the band.  win-win for ol' clamsy. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2012, 09:24:29 PM »
When 'clams sets his mind to BBS'n he really rolls up his sleeves and goes to work. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2012, 09:33:24 PM »
 :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:47 AM »
i don't get why people think he's a stud.  he's not. 

why do people like him?  is it because he's dumpy and kind of an idiot?  are people being sarcastic about liking him?

people act stupid, dlew.  some of them think it's funny and doesn't matter.  others are even stupider.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2012, 07:58:07 AM »
look on the brightside folks, this is a great opportunity for the anti-animalites to come forward with their suggestions as to whom should be our president

feel free to use this thread as your sounding board

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »
look on the brightside folks, this is a great opportunity for the anti-animalites to come forward with their suggestions as to whom should be our president

Pat Boscoe??

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »

Pat Boscoe??

Have some confidence in your suggestion
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2012, 08:50:05 AM »

Pat Boscoe??

Have some confidence in your suggestion

Pat Boscoe

Better.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
Bosco would fire Currie as his first action.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »
Bosco would fire Currie as his first action.

Then he would retire Beaz's jersey

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
President Clams.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2012, 09:38:09 AM »
Have the academic or athletic standing of our University ever been better?  serious question. 

Not really sure about the former.  No question about the latter. 

For being such dumpy, idiotic slouches, Shulz and Currie somehow overcome their limitations and transgressions and perform their jobs in an outstanding manner.  weird. 

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »
I am fine with The Animal.  He has been mentioned a lot in making the heavy crap happen on the confy armageddon stuff so it sounds like he has helped.  Also, I try to not link him to athletics because his job has much more going on than that and I think presidents should stay out of it for the most part, and as far as his tweets go, he should do exactly that.