Author Topic: THIS WAS NOT OUR ONLY SHOT  (Read 14622 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: THIS WAS NOT OUR ONLY SHOT
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2012, 12:41:36 AM »
It probably was your only shot...

Big XII is standardizing the rules on admitting JUCO's, so you guys will actually have to get kids who can read and such

There are JUCOs bigger than your school.

An FCS team defended us better than your school and so did KU.

This is what you hang your hat on when you're a bailor fan.

Offline WordUpBU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2012, 12:42:45 AM »

Big XII is standardizing the rules on admitting JUCO's, so you guys will actually have to get kids who can read and such

Nah a blowout scoreboard over one of your best teams ever works fine.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2012, 12:44:26 AM »
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540157_10151242865566926_163248740_n.jpg

not clicking on that, likely a virus

for those of you that did was it a picture of the 1/4 of that stadium that was packed with K-state fans?

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2012, 12:45:44 AM »

It's tough when every game your team plays is the other team's Super Bowl, looks like it finally caught up to us

how would you know?  You guys have a football history that is roughly equivalent to Baylor's!  Nice try acting like you belong...LOL

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2012, 12:46:59 AM »

Nah a blowout scoreboard over one of your best teams ever works fine.

jesus it must suck to be bailor.  Could you imagine having ron prince years as good seasons?  No thanks. I'll take being #1, conference champys, si covers, BCS bowls, double digit win seasons, all that crap.  Have fun with one of your greatest moments coming while 5-5.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2012, 12:47:50 AM »

It's tough when every game your team plays is the other team's Super Bowl, looks like it finally caught up to us

how would you know?  You guys have a football history that is roughly equivalent to Baylor's!  Nice try acting like you belong...LOL

That's only remotely accurate if you throw out all of the good years for K-State.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2012, 12:48:48 AM »
MIR with Baylor spooge all over his face is so funny!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2012, 12:50:12 AM »
why do you keep talking about sperm, you're gross dude

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2012, 12:50:55 AM »
why do you keep talking about sperm, you're gross dude

baptists

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2012, 12:52:07 AM »
24 said what to 52?

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2012, 12:52:28 AM »

Well, TCU had a blackout for us, Iowa State broke their attendance record when KSU was in town, your fans stormed the field after tonight's game, Coal Aggie believed they would rebound against us and get Geno back into the Heisman race and KU threw every trick play in the playbook at us.  I'm sure there's other crap I'm forgetting, but everyone's circled their game vs KSU on their calendar this year.

Not that Baylor fans would know what it's like playing with a bullseye on your back, considering you've won 10 games twice in your program's history

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2012, 12:53:35 AM »
STOP REPLYING TO THE FLAMERS YOU GUYS! STOP!

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2012, 12:55:20 AM »

yeah, nobody wanted to beat RGIII last year...

freaking morons

Well, TCU had a blackout for us, Iowa State broke their attendance record when KSU was in town, your fans stormed the field after tonight's game, Coal Aggie believed they would rebound against us and get Geno back into the Heisman race and KU threw every trick play in the playbook at us.  I'm sure there's other crap I'm forgetting, but everyone's circled their game vs KSU on their calendar this year.

Not that Baylor fans would know what it's like playing with a bullseye on your back, considering you've won 10 games twice in your program's history

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »

Bob called out the OU fans as well

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2012, 12:57:18 AM »

I don't know exactly what fats was posting after 2000 OU, but I'm pretty sure it was close to this. heh.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »

I don't know exactly what fats was posting after 2000 OU, but I'm pretty sure it was close to this. heh.
I'm enjoying you being all level headed/positive.  Thanks for discussing stuff in that other thread.  Keep up the good work tonight.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2012, 01:02:38 AM »

I'm enjoying you being all level headed/positive.  Thanks for discussing stuff in that other thread.  Keep up the good work tonight.

lol

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2012, 01:06:55 AM »
all ripping you guys for being complete dicks aside and all...

Life in the Big XII is just freaking tough...especially on the road...  SEC has Kentucky, Vandy, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, etc...

Even KU can make Texas and Tech sweat...

Big XII is a meat grinder 9 games a year.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2012, 01:07:28 AM »

lol
:dunno:
I honestly think he is trying to get people to realize that we've still had an awesome season and it didn't all go to waste because of this one game.  He is providing a different view than I have right now, buts its well thought out and make sense. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2012, 01:07:45 AM »

yeah you had really confused me there for a second

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2012, 01:11:13 AM »

Life in the Big XII is just freaking tough...especially on the road...  SEC has Kentucky, Vandy, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, etc...

ooohhh ripping us for being dicks, well thanks antonymous internet guy for being our moral compass, grats on having a post that didn't talk about sperm

Baylor rough ridin' blows, don't give me this meat grinder crap, you were easily the worst team we played on the road.  Your 19,000 shitty fans and your one conference win having team didn't beat us, our ranking did.

Offline jgtbh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »

52-24 and you got 7 as a freaking gift...

it was a complete ass kicking... 

ROFLMAO
ooohhh ripping us for being dicks, well thanks antonymous internet guy for being our moral compass, grats on having a post that didn't talk about sperm

Baylor rough ridin' blows, don't give me this meat grinder crap, you were easily the worst team we played on the road.  Your 19,000 shitty fans and your one conference win having team didn't beat us, our ranking did.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:32 AM »
learn how to post mouthbreather, we would have lost to Kent St. tonight, but grats on 5-5, one shining moment

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:52 AM »

I'm glad you chose to stay in and help us grieve tonight instead of going out celebrating with friends (or lack there of)