Author Topic: ku fan responsible for entire Shabazz Muhammad debacle  (Read 1298 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ku fan responsible for entire Shabazz Muhammad debacle
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/basketball/la-sp-1115-ucla-shabazz-ncaa-20121115,0,1557715.story

The girlfriend, whom he identified as "Abigail," was investigating Muhammad. The man made it clear that the NCAA would find Muhammad ineligible and not allow him to play this season, the email said. Abigail Grantstein, an assistant director of enforcement, is the NCAA's lead investigator on the Muhammad case.

The attorney said the man referred to his girlfriend by name, mentioned a connection she had to Kansas and said she was a former college athlete. Abigail Grantstein was a member of Ohio State's swimming and diving team and attended law school at Kansas, according to her biography on LinkedIn.com.

So ku wasn't content with scamming the system in their favor to get high school flunk outs past the clearinghouse. They weren't content with ruining dozens of potential NBA stars dreams. Now they are ruining the dreams of a player that isn't even part of their program. I think I'm going to be sick.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
ku fan responsible for entire Shabazz Muhammad debacle
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:27:55 AM »
should be interesting to see Adidas's reaction

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: ku fan responsible for entire Shabazz Muhammad debacle
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:46:17 AM »
Seff, BITB  :love:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ku fan responsible for entire Shabazz Muhammad debacle
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »
Seff, BITB  :love:

No doubt. The bb scheme dr.

This is some real higher level stuff here.  I mean, sure he is ruining yet another kids life, but he is doing it from 2000 miles away with the pawn-like use of the national organization that supposedly governs his levek of the hierarchy.

Truly fantastic. I feel like I am watching the next batman movie trailer and the master genius criminal was just introduced to the viewers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 08:02:08 AM »
Remember when Self reported Dom?  :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 10:33:34 AM »
This is very re-mindful of how K-State influenced Arizona law enforcement back in January 2004.   

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 12:48:27 PM »
It seems like every major scandal in college basketball somehow is directly or indirectly connected to KU.  So weird.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008