Author Topic: Post No. 1 Ranking Work Day - How are you getting though?  (Read 16331 times)

Offline jde512

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Post No. 1 Ranking Work Day - How are you getting though?
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »
OK - the $hit is getting real. My boss just came in to check on about five different things that I should have had done this week. Haven't touched any of them other than to rearrange the piles on my desk.  I've been all about checking the sports sites for new articles, BBSing and hitting F5 this week because we're #1 in the entire world baby!  Gotta pull it together and scratch out a couple of hours of actual work now.   :runaway:
I was born kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood.  I have no trouble going out the same way.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:08 AM »
Also... Coworker is  a Bandwagon KU bball fan who has never taken a class at KU and grew up in EMPORIA. Walked by his desk after the OU/ND game and he has a Notre Dame screen saver.  I had to stop.  "Really?  Notre Dame? So it's KU bball, ND football?  Where is your Yankees gear bro?  When are you breaking out the Patriots hoodie?" 

Pathetic...

Everyone I've ever met from Emporia has been a bandwagon sqwak.  Idk, maybe I'm meeting the wrong people.   :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2012, 08:55:50 AM »
Also... Coworker is  a Bandwagon KU bball fan who has never taken a class at KU and grew up in EMPORIA. Walked by his desk after the OU/ND game and he has a Notre Dame screen saver.  I had to stop.  "Really?  Notre Dame? So it's KU bball, ND football?  Where is your Yankees gear bro?  When are you breaking out the Patriots hoodie?" 

Pathetic...

Everyone I've ever met from Emporia has been a bandwagon sqwak.  Idk, maybe I'm meeting the wrong people.   :dunno:
I know a professor that took a job at Emporia State and was excited for the chance to live in Lawrence and commute.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2012, 03:56:42 PM »
I'm eating pork chop and chilling like a boss. Also told my work i'm off today don't call me because i'm emawing so hard.

who puts the cardboard boxes together when you're not there, brad?

You're a dick

:horrorsurprise:

The Big Train

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2012, 04:15:57 PM »
New guy started in the office Wednesday and is a Georgia fan, I've been  :dance:  :dance:  :ksu: all week

Offline FinanceCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2012, 09:23:34 PM »
I talked some MAD s**t to a Mizzou coworker all summer.  As in, they'd lose to Vandy, we'd go undefeated and win the ship... Now that we're number one he is pretty :dubious: and I'm pretty  :gocho:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
FINANCIAL FIFTH POST!   :eek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline FinanceCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »

Long time creeper, first fifth time poster. :cheers:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »

Fuckingo bingo, FC is an ace and he might have what it takes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2012, 08:44:50 AM »
Time to go strut around kc in my purp.  Get in some faces

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »
Time to go strut around kc in my purp.  Get in some faces

yeah, gonna throw some iron around for a while then put on the cats gear and get into intimidation mode.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »
Brought purple chalk to gym.  Youll find me bending the bar in a cloud of purple dust.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2012, 07:51:07 PM »
Guys, I gota confess something, cause I'm not sure if this has helped the Kats winning ways this season.  Last summer I bought a new stadium seat, but I didn't even make the connection that is was KU blue and red.  Well when I carried it in for our game with Missouri State, I was stopped by a the ticket guy.  He asked if I was planning to bring that into the stadium.  I told him, "Yes, why not."; he said it looked to much like a KU seat.  I said, "It's all right because I'll be sitting on it and no one will notice."  He then told me to fart on it for good luck.  I smiled and told him I would.  So I get to my seat and the guys around me start to rib about me bringing the "KU seat".  Well I told them that I promised the ticket guy, that I would fart on it for good luck.  From the first fart on, no matter how smelly, no one has complained.  Well, to make a long story short, I fart loud and proud on it at every game.  The away ones, I put it on the couch at home and fart like crazy on it. 

DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WE ARE WINNING?  :excited:
YES   :pbj:
Guys, I got to confess.  Last Saturday I went to my in-laws for a pre thx-giving dinner and to watch the game on their new 70" flat screen.  Well in my excitement, I forgot to pack the seat.  I did some farting during the game, but to no avail.  Sorry I let the team and our wonderful fans down.   :bawl:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
The last few pages of this  thread was surreal to read just now for the first time.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
The last few pages of this  thread was surreal to read just now for the first time.

Did it make you emo?