Author Topic: You Like?  (Read 21227 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: You Like?
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2012, 08:44:45 AM »
Every time they showed  :bill: was so freaking perfect.

I think I saw a ;) early on!
I know I did when the players were coming out.  :bill:

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2012, 09:05:33 AM »
Maybe they are, I'd never seen this...

I am good buds with the student in that vid.

That is a pretty badass promo vid.
:dance:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2012, 09:12:55 AM »
 :drool:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2012, 09:16:08 AM »
did some digging last night.  matt white is the kid's name that started roadhouse.  grew up in little river kansas and currently lives in salina.  most of his stuff is outdoorsy (hunting) type work but he's branching out.  pretty talented dude.  self taught.

http://www.kessleru.com/2012/10/rockhouse-motion-balancing-passion-projects-paid-work/
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
The visuals are incredible, but the music could have been better and the crystal ball was on the sidelines...they should have somehow included the crystal ball. I give it a solid B+ (88 out of 100).

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »
The visuals are incredible, but the music could have been better and the crystal ball was on the sidelines...they should have somehow included the crystal ball. I give it a solid B+ (88 out of 100).

NOT SATISFIED

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2012, 09:20:02 AM »

WE CAN DO BETTER

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2012, 09:20:15 AM »

I WANT MORE

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2012, 09:20:58 AM »

WE CAN DO BETTER

88 points is not enough.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »

Why do you maintain two nondescript accounts here?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »
Klein's throwing motion really does look kinda odd

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »

WE CAN DO BETTER

88 points is not enough.

It loses 5 points for the music right away..maybe I shouldn't take off points for not including the crystal ball, I just look at it as a missed opportunity to make it even better. And if I give them 100 right away what else can they shoot for?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:59 AM »
The picture was pretty good  :thumbs:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »

WE CAN DO BETTER

88 points is not enough.

It loses 5 points for the music right away..maybe I shouldn't take off points for not including the crystal ball, I just look at it as a missed opportunity to make it even better. And if I give them 100 right away what else can they shoot for?

What was wrong with the music?!?!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2012, 09:33:51 AM »
In the other video, is it safe for a kid to be standing so close to where the crop duster was spraying. Seemed dangerous. That kid will probably grow a third arm or something.

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »

I forgot the password to one at some point and was in hurry so I just created another account.  :ohno:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »

I forgot the password to one at some point and was in hurry so I just created another account.  :ohno:
pro-tip: if you're every "in a hurry" to bbs, you should really take a close look at your life and do some serious reflection
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Harry Dunne

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2012, 09:41:27 AM »
cheers to you, Rockhouse Motion. great stuff

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2012, 09:45:42 AM »

pro-tip: if you're every "in a hurry" to bbs, you should really take a close look at your life and do some serious reflection

Yea since I post like once every six months I'm obviously addicted and have a problem. I will get right on that soul searching.

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2012, 09:49:14 AM »
That was incredibly good. Trying to save it to my android phone. Not giving me the option.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:49 AM »

what about after a big cats victory, Rams? WHAT NOW?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:50 AM »
The Tremaine bit made me think of the dogs/rabbits part from Snatch. 

Oh man. :love:

This is a great call! I re-watched the video just now on mute, with Disco Science in my 'phones. This is how you watch a video. Holy balls.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »

Yea since I post like once every six months I'm obviously addicted and have a problem. I will get right on that soul searching.

Post once every 6 months.

73 posts.

Almost 4 solid DECADES of BBSing.

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »

WE CAN DO BETTER

88 points is not enough.

What was wrong with the music?!?!

It's not there is something wrong, the music just didnt really hit me like the visuals did. I realize music is hard with licenses and stuff. It's a really bad ass Video, I'm not denying that, I'm just saying it could be a little better.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
the fact that LHC Bill Snyder allowed a crew to film him winking at someone during that game almost makes up for the uniform situation.