Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 14287 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Day 1
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »
Everyone hoping for a non-zombie future and then losing hope is the second major group adding to the zombie population.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2012, 05:08:40 PM »
just finished building a lookout tower.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
just finished building a lookout tower.

Lol, I've been chilling on the roof of the grain bin for 4 days now. Only took found 4 stragglers last night.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2012, 05:35:40 PM »
I'm sure you guys have been wondering where Emo EMAW has been the last 7 pages.  Long story short, laying low, doing what I gotta do to survive.  You don't know what it's like out there! 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Day 1
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »
I'm just gonna say it right now.  Getting hookedon heroin the first day was a really bad idea.  withdrawals are a bitch.  Whoever suggested that can bite my ass.

:gocho: Let me introduce you to my guy. Price goes up if he can tell you're itchin' though, so play it cool.
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
Fishing group is having a blast. Lucky dog 'Clams caught a brown trout the other day. It was huge (that's what she said *giggle*). Anyways, have a good one you guys.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:44:23 PM by fanningksu »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »
Fishing group is having a blast. Lucky dog 'Clams caught a brown trout the other day. It was huge (that's what she said *gggle*). Anyways, have a good one you guys.

Remember that snapping turtle we saw?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2012, 09:45:29 PM »
Fishing group is having a blast. Lucky dog 'Clams caught a brown trout the other day. It was huge (that's what she said *gggle*). Anyways, have a good one you guys.

Yes, it was adorable.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »

Yes, it was adorable.

Gonna call BS here guys.  No such thing as an adorable snapping turtle.  We have three options here:  1) You rubes have laughably LTIQ and actually saw like a red eared slider (adorable) or something.  2) You're all liars and likely sitting on a huge stash of heroin and this tale is meant to throw us off your scent.  3) Whatever cause people to turn into hideous zombie had the reverse effect on hideous snapper and turned them adorable.  This is a terrifying idea.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »

Yes, it was adorable.

Gonna call BS here guys.  No such thing as an adorable snapping turtle.  We have three options here:  1) You rubes have laughably LTIQ and actually saw like a red eared slider (adorable) or something.  2) You're all liars and likely sitting on a huge stash of heroin and this tale is meant to throw us off your scent.  3) Whatever cause people to turn into hideous zombie had the reverse effect on hideous snapper and turned them adorable.  This is a terrifying idea.

It ate Pissclams sandwich.  Adorable.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2012, 10:12:27 PM »

Yes, it was adorable.

Me and jt are going to kill you for your heroin. Not kidding. CF3 and fanning are mumped.
:adios:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2012, 11:12:26 PM »

Yes, it was adorable.

LOL baby snappers are terribly cute.  I found one huffing it through the building at work this summer.  Picked it up and it was all shell and clawed feet with not head.  I put the little fella back out near the lagoon where it belonged.  It was the size of a chicken nugget an was so pweshes.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »

Yes, it was adorable.

Me and jt are going to kill you for your heroin. Not kidding. CF3 and fanning are mumped.

We gonna kiiiillll those guys!!!  We gonna put them out of busisnaaaasss!!!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2012, 09:16:49 AM »
yup, the turtle ate the sandwich that i made with the last of my boar's head roast beef.  not happy but i'm glad the turtle got a good meal.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
Kinda getting tired of all the raping.  What's fun to do now?
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »
keep raping

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »

Try pillaging?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »

You should get some mace or something bro. 

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:16 AM »
Day 612- Our grain bin is nearly exhausted and last years harvest was ruined by hail, rations have been cut to 1200 calories a day but wont last us until harvest time.

If anyone is holed up in western ks I would be willing to trade some heirloom potato/potatoe spuds for a dairy cow?

I have sent The1BigWillie out on a scavenging mission, if he finds your dairy cow first all bets are off.