Author Topic: goEMAW Trophy Wall (now upgraded to a lodge!)  (Read 10533 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW Trophy Wall (now upgraded to a lodge!)
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »
So did Chico really lurk for two years and then just explode on the scene like this?  How could you sit on this kind of talent for that long?  Wild.   

I'm only new to half the board.  I had to go on my goEMAW mission for a couple of years to find my true calling.

weren't you at ksufans?

also, amazing work

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2012, 08:59:17 PM »
Hang a banner :dance:  Someone go check, I think Martinez is still running 79-15-3 :horrorsurprise:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
Hang a banner :dance:  Someone go check, I think Martinez is still running 79-15-3 :horrorsurprise:

Looks like we left off a division title :dance:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
Sniff, sniff, I smell something stinky.  Oh it's you cornhole.  :facepalm:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »

LOLZZ

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2012, 10:02:28 PM »
@ESPNCFB tweeted something about Brook Berringer today, and that's the most national attention that Nebraska has had all season.

Offline ManBearPig

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 10:03:24 PM »

Looks like we left off a division title :dance:
He's still riding his high from edging out Northwestern this weekend.. big W
THE_ED'S STAYING ALIVE GAME CHAMPION

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 11:10:40 PM »
@ESPNCFB tweeted something about Brook Berringer today, and that's the most national attention that Nebraska has had all season.
Other headlines" Fatty is still dead" details at 10  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »
Who's your daddy? Katdaddy is my daddy "he's always got his nose in my cornhole"  :sdeek:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2012, 11:13:47 PM »
eff I wished you were still working around here.  I guess head fry cook at a nursing home has to move up sometime.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »
eff I wished you were still working around here.  I guess head fry cook at a nursing home has to move up sometime.
Ya, you're right. If only you could pull in what this fry cook does  :gocho:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »
so you did work at a nursing home?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2012, 11:19:59 PM »
so you did work at a nursing home?
Nope, please try again......

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
Has Pelini pissed himself on the sideline yet this year?  Please go hang with your Big 10 bros that you so desperately wanted to be with. 
@mikec2w

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2012, 11:22:35 PM »
Has Pelini pissed himself on the sideline yet this year?  Please go hang your Big 10 bros that you so desperately wanted to be with.
Why would I want to hang anyone? Please explain...  :opcat:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2012, 11:25:38 PM »
Who's your daddy? Katdaddy is my daddy "he's always got his nose in my cornhole"  :sdeek:
I don't get it. :embarrassed:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
Has Pelini pissed himself on the sideline yet this year?  Please go hang your Big 10 bros that you so desperately wanted to be with.

You are the one that played word association and came up with that.  Color me not surprised.  Funny that the only news we hear about the N this year is that they are part of the worst conference in college football.  It's a good thing your QB's daddy let him come back to play this year.
@mikec2w

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2012, 11:33:34 PM »

You are the one that played word association and came up with that.  Color me not surprised.  Funny that the only news we hear about the N this year is that they are part of the worst conference in college football.  It's a good thing your QB's daddy let him come back to play this year.
You mad bro? Why all the anger? I personally think it's great that our old big 8 brethren (doormat) is doing well now. You know that feeling you all have now as ksu fans? You're being talked about in the news you have a potential Hypseman candidate, people are talking about a possible NC opportunity? NU was used to that for 30 plus years. Now you know how we used to constantly feel. That is if your above the age of 30. Feels damn good don't it! Kudos to Snyder and the cats. Now we feel like ksu used to. But not for long........

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2012, 11:34:03 PM »
You use a tweezers to find it. 

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2012, 11:35:42 PM »
You use a tweezers to find it.
Use a  :sdeek: It's past your bed time isn't it?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2012, 11:39:37 PM »

You mad bro? Why all the anger? I personally think it's great that our old big 8 brethren (doormat) is doing well now. You know that feeling you all have now as ksu fans? You're being talked about in the news you have a potential Hypseman candidate, people are talking about a possible NC opportunity? NU was used to that for 30 plus years. Now you know how we used to constantly feel. That is if your above the age of 30. Feels damn good don't it! Kudos to Snyder and the cats. Now we feel like ksu used to. But not for long........
Hey I  think you can write letters to Sandusty.  You know that perv likes children and probably would like to rehashbrown crap about yesteryear with you.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »

Hey I  think you can write letters to Sandusty.  You know that perv likes children and probably would like to rehashbrown crap about yesteryear with you.
WTF  :facepalm: dude, back away from the pipe. Go kiss mommy and daddy good nite and have sweet dreams about the extra chocolate milk you'll get at lunch tomorrow.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:51 PM »

WTF  :facepalm: dude, back away from the pipe. Go kiss mommy and daddy good nite and have sweet dreams about the extra chocolate milk you'll get at lunch tomorrow.
Anything you say gramps.  :facepalm:

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2012, 11:47:28 PM »
I thought UNL fans would be so ashamed of having a rapist and drug addict in their football Hall of Fame that they would try and fade into obscurity. Apparently firing Tom Osborne has given their fans new life.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2012, 11:50:10 PM »

Anything you say gramps.  :facepalm:
The sad part here is that JTksu makes more sense than you. That's not saying much. Nite nite tell mommy to leave the door open a crack pumkin.