Author Topic: I'm Worried About Saturday...  (Read 2018 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
I'm Worried About Saturday...
« on: October 17, 2012, 01:39:47 PM »
Its only Wednesday but I can't stop worrying about the game vs WVU this weekend. Obviously the Cats are going to win huge but I'm worried about our players getting out of that cesspool alive.

Can you imagine what those Hilljacks would do if they got their hands on lil baby lockett? :shudder:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Worried About Saturday...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »
black lung

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 01:42:16 PM »
coon rabies

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
Vigilante justice.  I am worried the cops will be in on it.  These guys don't seem to take well to being beaten up.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »
here comes the story of the baby lockett the boy the authorities came to blame
for something that he never done, put in a prison cell but one time he could a been the all american of the world

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
We all know that most the fans leave at halftime but I just found out why.

Apparently they set up ambushes in the hills around the stadium and roll whatever is available(Boulders, 76 chevelle chassis, old tires filled with baby mesquitos, etc) at the other teams busses when they leave.

I think it would be a good idea to have the lil ones(thompson, rose, lockett, tate, etc) sit between some of our Huge Oline studs on the way home in case the bus is breached by hilljacks.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
We all know that most the fans leave at halftime but I just found out why.

Apparently they set up ambushes in the hills around the stadium and roll whatever is available(Boulders, 76 chevelle chassis, old tires filled with baby mesquitos, etc) at the other teams busses when they leave.

I think it would be a good idea to have the lil ones(thompson, rose, lockett, tate, etc) sit between some of our Huge Oline studs on the way home in case the bus is breached by hilljacks.

Decoy buses that have the question painted on the top and sides "Where are the white women at?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc

Offline MTNEER

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:30 PM »
You guys will be lucky to make it into the stadium alive at this rate. FB is blowing up here at WVU about how you guys have a target painted on your fans... Just saying :drink:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:32 PM »
You guys will be lucky to make it into the stadium alive at this rate. FB is blowing up here at WVU about how you guys have a target painted on your fans... Just saying :drink:

:surprised:

Offline Dept of Homeland Security

• Fan
  • If you see something, say something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:38 PM »
You guys will be lucky to make it into the stadium alive

Just a reminder to all you K-State fans out there: If you see something, say something.
Not the real Department of Homeland Security

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »
Guys, my cousin goes to WVU and he said that people there are making pipe bombs and plan to use those to attack KSU fans. I had doubts that my Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) cousin even knew what a pipe bomb was so I asked for some details and he said it's basically just a bunch of hillbillies packing coal into any loose pipes they can find. I don't know if they're going to try to light them on fire or just plan on swinging the coal-filled pipes at you guys but just wanted to give you a heads up.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:21:53 PM by TheShocker »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 05:20:09 PM »
Vigilante justice.  I am worried the cops will be in on it.  These guys don't seem to take well to being beaten up.

Pretty sure they don't have real cops, just people they're related to.  Just a buncha related poors meting out meth and shine addled justice. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Guys, my cousin goes to WVU and he said that people there are making pipe bombs and plan to use those to attack KSU fans. I had doubts that my Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) cousin even knew what a pipe bomb was so I asked for some details and he said it's basically just a bunch hillbillies packing coal into any loose pipes they can find. I don't know if they're going to try to light them on fire or just plan on swinging the coal-filled pipes at you guys but just wanted to give you a heads up.
Welcome back friend

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »
I told a lot of people that the conference would be better off to not add Western Virginia and stay at 9. Many of you owe me an apology.

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 05:24:11 PM »
Does anyone know if that movie "The Hills have Eyes" is based off a true story?  If so, I'll have to pull some strings and organize a federal protection detail for the road to and from the airport in Pittsburgh.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 06:58:12 PM »
Wvu fans gets trolled like never before, and in turn will prove all of the stereotypes correct by their overreacting to it.  Amazing what kind of mind games this board is capable of.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
Don't know about you guys but I plan on entering the stadium with a GPS beacon (like the ones you might use during an avalanche) so my friends can find me in the event that the stadium collapses onto itself. Heard from a few friends that it was built over an old mineshaft from the 20's. Naturally, the local populace has been lied to but they keep drinking the contaminated water and seem none the wiser.